Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Still Lucid

+6
HSishi
MuddyFox
BenRG
BraePat
SPRoss
DarkAngel
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Still Lucid Empty Still Lucid Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:24 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Still Lucid SA_0861_small

Agreed, "Chicken Chug" is a catchy name. So's "Dart Dodging", something I see a lot of in someone's (hopefully everyone's) immediate future.

2Still Lucid Empty Re: Still Lucid Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:21 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

Now would probably be time for an extended commercial break.

3Still Lucid Empty Re: Still Lucid Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:40 am

BraePat

BraePat

Im glad they had the presents of mind to detox the smartest person in the room before their friend. Does look like Kat is next in line to "win the prize".

4Still Lucid Empty Re: Still Lucid Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:40 am

BenRG

BenRG

"Still lucid"? Well, that's a stretch for Art and Pip but they are functional, which, I suppose is the same thing. I think the aliens are about to hit the panic button and start trying to take direct action. As SPRoss says, the screens are all going to say "Technical Fault" whilst the fight plays out.

5Still Lucid Empty Re: Still Lucid Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:03 pm

MuddyFox

As my father was a fire sprinkler contractor, I feel obliged to point out that the water in fire sprinkler systems is absolutely nasty. The stuff is only flushed when they change the sprinklers, so it builds up all sort of strange black gunk. I'm sure a reality TV actor is stupid enough to drink it, though.

6Still Lucid Empty Re: Still Lucid Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:09 am

HSishi

You're right - the water in those systems isn't really "fresh" after years of storing. Full of bacteria, soluted pipe materials, maybe coating from pipe's inside. But, thanks to the Stupidity drugs, the TV show actors are stupid enough and, thanks to the fire hose, they cannot see what they drink Smile.

The producer alien in last panel ... you can almost SEE the panic he has on his face which can't show any emotion at all. Now I want to see what the aliens gonna to do against our heros.

7Still Lucid Empty Re: Still Lucid Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

CHRIST ON A BIKE. THOSE TWO ARE STILL LUCID!
Still Lucid Im-not-a-fool-you-are

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

VM893

VM893

Seriously Jackson? A reality show story arc? Not that making fun of reality shows is a bad thing, but come on hurry up now!!! This one is kind dragging on a bit, although please tell me art uses that dumbass muscle guy as a human shield if the darts come down. But seriously when are you gonna give us another story arc centered around Kat and Vanity vs some evil supernatural force. I want an Evil Dead-esque story where Kat becomes this badass demon slayer with a chainsaw and a shotgun delivering Bruce Campbell-ish one liners like Groovy and Swallow This...oh wait here's a good one...PACIFIC RIM!!!!! Art and Kat...Jaeger Pilots...Fighting Kaiju...SOMEBODY MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!!!

9Still Lucid Empty Re: Still Lucid Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Xudmud

Xudmud

Art and Kat I could see being Drift-compatible.
The squirrels get their own four-armed Jaeger to wreak massive havoc. (obviously)
And as for Pip... poor Pip.

10Still Lucid Empty Re: Still Lucid Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:17 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Pip is the Kaiju

11Still Lucid Empty Re: Still Lucid Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:47 pm

VM893

VM893

Actually I think Pip would do fine working for Hannibal Chau and his black market operations...just imagine how much Kaiju bone powder he would use...when sleeping with prostitutes of course (come on, we all know he'd be the kind of guy who chases down hookers...kind makes sense doesn't it?)

12Still Lucid Empty Re: Still Lucid Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:37 pm

VM893

VM893

What does it do?  Gives STRONG MALE POTENCY, umph (humps the air). Wonderful stuff. I use it all the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum