Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid is as Stupid Does

+8
yiangos
Riikano-Alinaris
SPRoss
Zidneya
DarkAngel
Garadun
vevans0009
BenRG
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Stupid is as Stupid Does Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:46 pm

BenRG

BenRG

This is the first SA strip for a while that's really made me laugh:

Stupid is as Stupid Does SA_0857_small

It just goes to show you that the definition of 'babbling idiot' is very dependent on one's perceptions and prejudices.  We comic-book nerds have been misunderstood and denigrated for so long that the aliens, unfamiliar with Earth's culture, take the populist line as being a reliable definition!

(BTW - Love how Pip didn't realise it was make-belief; maybe he really is an idiot... or at least a comic book savant!)

2Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:23 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

HAHA!!! That was really hilarious! Glad that Pip did not get shot! Perhaps, he didn't need to be. Smart thinking, Art.

Woah, that rhymed!Laughing 

3Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Garadun

Garadun

BenRG wrote:This is the first SA strip for a while that's really made me laugh:

Stupid is as Stupid Does SA_0857_small

It just goes to show you that the definition of 'babbling idiot' is very dependent on one's perceptions and prejudices.  We comic-book nerds have been misunderstood and denigrated for so long that the aliens, unfamiliar with Earth's culture, take the populist line as being a reliable definition!

(BTW - Love how Pip didn't realise it was make-belief; maybe he really is an idiot... or at least a comic book savant!)
Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha! I have to agree. This episode really made me laugh Very Happy 

http://drofdemonology.deviantart.com/

4Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:20 pm

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Art: "...It worked. They think I'm an idiot."

5Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Batman wins!! he is the best strategist there is in the history of comics period YOU HEAR ME PERIOD!!.

It's even been proven.

And I don't wanna hear any more of this Art you got it! Evil or Very Mad

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

6Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:07 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

So... That's acting like an idiot? This explains so much regarding my problems relating to other people.

7Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:37 am

Riikano-Alinaris

And I also enjoy the quotation from Forrest Gump

8Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:51 am

yiangos

yiangos

I think that Pip HAS been hit.

9Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:52 am

Xudmud

Xudmud

I don't think Pip was hit, he's just very adamant about arguing his point.

10Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:37 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

I´m with Pip here. Batman could CREAM that last boyscout of an exploded planet! Why, he allready did! In Dark Knight Returns he whiped the streets of Gotham with Superman. Sure DKR is considerd Elseworlds and Frank Miller has, despite being insane, a hardon for Batman that is as big as his hatred for any other superhero (especially Superman), but it still counts.

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

11Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:14 pm

Silvador

Oh Art, Art, Art...

Pip was already an idiot. And now all you've done is just gone and opened a can of worms. :<

12Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:36 am

yiangos

yiangos

xfullmetal17 wrote:I don't think Pip was hit, he's just very adamant about arguing his point.
Turns out, you were right and I was wrong Smile

13Stupid is as Stupid Does Empty Re: Stupid is as Stupid Does Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 pm

VM893

VM893

Seriously, does it occur to anyone that Batman has a whole vault full of kryptonite in the Batcave?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum