Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't drink the water

+12
DavidGreen
Moonman
BenRG
zombiepancakes
Zidneya
Retsof
waffllecat
ElektroNeko
Ganthan
Riikano-Alinaris
Silvador
cenaris
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Don't drink the water Empty Don't drink the water Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:07 am

cenaris

cenaris

Don't drink the water Sa_08511

My prediction? Kat ends up drinking the jacuzzi water, gets dumbed down by it and we next see her just enjoying herself in the a bikini or something.

2Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:58 am

Silvador

My question is... what the hell is defence?

3Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 am

Riikano-Alinaris

cenaris wrote:Don't drink the water Sa_08511

My prediction? Kat ends up drinking the jacuzzi water, gets dumbed down by it and we next see her just enjoying herself in the a bikini or something.

Kat + bikini?

Well, now I think I can tolerate what's happening.

GIMME SOME!

4Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:23 am

cenaris

cenaris

Hear that Jack? The fans want some fanservice.

5Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:58 am

Ganthan

I think the next time we see Kat she'll be sitting on muscle dude's shoulders going "Woohoo!" Whether she'll end up topless at some point is still up in the air.

6Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:09 pm

ElektroNeko

ElektroNeko

Well, I fear the worst. Bimbo Kat.

*Loads shotgun*

't Was nice knowing you Kat.

http://elektroneko.tumblr.com

7Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:09 pm

waffllecat

waffllecat

My guess is that the chicken guy saw the aliens when they got to earth, so they put him on the reality show to keep him from blowing the whistle. That also means that the big meathead guy could be some military commander or something. Or just a big meathead.

8Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Retsof

Retsof

Prediction Time! Kat gets dumbed down, and begins coming on to Art in increasingly tempting manners. Art, being the upstanding gentleman he is, knows Kat isn't herself, and is forced to resist through force of will and many cold showers.

9Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Okay it's official I didn't hate the aliens because of their hole Crappy TV invasion but if theyre planing to make us like the arrogants sons of a b*****s incults like the jersey shores it's official THEY ARE AND SHALL BE FOREVER MY ENEMIES. I don't care if Kat becomes promiscuous I prefer to call the vets or Kevorkian o whoever to put her down.

Quoting a great bald man:
Not again! The line MUST BE DRAWN HERE! THIS FAR! NO FARTHER!
and I~~ WILL MAKE THEM PAY for what they have done!

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

10Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

cenaris wrote:Hear that Jack? The fans want some fanservice.

Speak for youserlf pal: I WANT THE ALIENS HEAD ON A SILVER PLATE Twisted Evil.

Actually I'm kidding tongue.

Any kind of plate will do Cool.

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

11Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 am

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

Retsof wrote:Prediction Time!  Kat gets dumbed down, and begins coming on to Art in increasingly tempting manners.  Art, being the upstanding gentleman he is, knows Kat isn't herself, and is forced to resist through force of will and many cold showers.
Ganthan wrote:I think the next time we see Kat she'll be sitting on muscle dude's shoulders going "Woohoo!" Whether she'll end up topless at some point is still up in the air.
waffllecat wrote:My guess is that the chicken guy saw the aliens when they got to earth, so they put him on the reality show to keep him from blowing the whistle. That also means that the big meathead guy could be some military commander or something. Or just a big meathead.
THIS. ALL OF THIS. This is exactly what I was thinking!

Or if we're lucky, Kat doesn't accidentally drink the water and the idiot just ends up getting scratched and clawed. Then they might figure out a way to get the aliens to drink the water!

12Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:14 am

BenRG

BenRG

I agree with Cenaris that a full-body dunk might have some kind of weird effect on Kat.  I wonder if she'll act a bit like Hillary whilst under the influence?

Now, here's a thought: Are they deliberately dumbing down people who would be important to preparing humankind to resist an invasion? If so, why do so in such a weird way? Introduce the toxin into the general urban water supply and you'd get a better than 90% take-down rate.  I think that this might be another proof that the aliens aren't necessarily malicious, just incredibly weird in how they make reality TV.

13Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:10 pm

cenaris

cenaris

BenRG wrote:I agree with Cenaris that a full-body dunk might have some kind of weird effect on Kat.  I wonder if she'll act a bit like Hillary whilst under the influence?

Now, here's a thought: Are they deliberately dumbing down people who would be important to preparing humankind to resist an invasion? If so, why do so in such a weird way? Introduce the toxin into the general urban water supply and you'd get a better than 90% take-down rate.  I think that this might be another proof that the aliens aren't necessarily malicious, just incredibly weird in how they make reality TV.

I imagine she'll act like a drunk spring breaker, wearing a bikini and bouncing a beach ball around the jacuzzi. She'll probably make out out with someone.

Alien invaders/shadow groups arn't really known for their careful planning. Maybe they have an inbuilt need to create a massive easily foiled hole in their plans? Maybe they somehow don't have the resources to dump limitless metric tonnes of dumb-down-juice in the world's oceans? Maybe they just want to see Kat scantily clad wearing next to nothing and probably bonk someone on night vision camera (as is what happens in every season of Big Brother/insert house based reality TV show)? what a bunch of pervy horn-dogs!

This is all starting to get very hypodermic needle theory/soft power.

Or maybe this will happen?

Don't drink the water Deadse10

14Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:22 am

Riikano-Alinaris

cenaris wrote: Maybe they just want to see Kat scantily clad wearing next to nothing

Wait, what, I'm an alien too?

15Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Fanservice sense...tingling...

16Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 am

DavidGreen

DavidGreen

Maybe a bit overdue for some Kat Fan Service.

When was the last? Strip #4?

17Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:00 am

Riikano-Alinaris

DavidGreen wrote:Maybe a bit overdue for some Kat Fan Service.

When was the last? Strip #4?

The last I remember was a winter one, when Art faced the kids with snowballs. Leonard was cold and Kat warmed him with a hot bath.

18Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:35 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

cenaris wrote:Or maybe this will happen?

Unless what they put in the water mixes well with Bromine, and given a cat's usual reaction to immersion, I'm betting on that...Twisted Evil 

19Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:17 am

Riikano-Alinaris

SPRoss wrote:
cenaris wrote:Or maybe this will happen?

Unless what they put in the water mixes well with Bromine, and given a cat's usual reaction to immersion, I'm betting on that...Twisted Evil 

Or unless someone dropped milkshake in the water

20Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:00 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

OH MY GOD!!! I BET THE FRIDGE IS FULL OF DIET SODA!!!affraid 

21Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:41 am

Riikano-Alinaris

SPRoss wrote:OH MY GOD!!! I BET THE FRIDGE IS FULL OF DIET SODA!!!affraid 

NnnnnnnnNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!

22Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Zero the Dragon King

I'm pretty sure it's not something that would take effect immediately (that'd be too suspicious). Most likely, it'd require repeated exposure to do any lasting damage, and any effects it does have right away would be barely noticeable and probably only temporary.

23Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:16 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

You're probably right about the water, we hope. However, Kat and soda are dangerous together, and with the folks on THIS show, that fridge probably has nothing but mineral water and diet soda.

24Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:03 am

Raptor jesus

Raptor jesus

Riikano-Alinaris wrote:
SPRoss wrote:OH MY GOD!!! I BET THE FRIDGE IS FULL OF DIET SODA!!!affraid 

NnnnnnnnNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!

better then parsley soda Twisted Evil 

25Don't drink the water Empty Re: Don't drink the water Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:11 pm

Zero the Dragon King

SPRoss wrote:You're probably right about the water, we hope. However, Kat and soda are dangerous together, and with the folks on THIS show, that fridge probably has nothing but mineral water and diet soda.

Or booze. Cause to the average reality tv fan, the most entertaining kind of idiot is a drunken idiot.Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum