Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You'll be safe in the water!

+3
indrejue
EmfinnFZ
cenaris
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You'll be safe in the water! Empty You'll be safe in the water! Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:23 am

cenaris

cenaris

You'll be safe in the water! Sa_08510

I bet she'll losen up once she he feels the bubbles and what not

Or lose her shit harder than Nic Cage and go on a hilarious to watch spree of insanity.

2You'll be safe in the water! Empty Re: You'll be safe in the water! Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:28 am

EmfinnFZ

Cue the claw-shred-frenzy!

Come on, is there anyone who doesn't want to see the average "reality" show "star" brutally murdered?

Hrm... I think I may just have had an idea to improve reality shows, the gene pool and the rate of desensitisation to violence among youth, all while turning a profit.

Last edited by EmfinnFZ on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://cityofsteam.com/

3You'll be safe in the water! Empty Re: You'll be safe in the water! Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 pm

indrejue

indrejue

kat in water. really bad idea dude. get ready for the slaughter cats are not very good with water.

4You'll be safe in the water! Empty Re: You'll be safe in the water! Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:24 pm

EmfinnFZ

indrejue wrote:kat in water.  really bad idea dude.  get ready for the slaughter cats are not very good with water.

She seems ok with showers...

http://cityofsteam.com/

5You'll be safe in the water! Empty Re: You'll be safe in the water! Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:47 pm

indrejue

indrejue

showers are very different from baths. showers is the feminine side taking over baths cat side will strike. beyond that she is not too fond of that dude either.

6You'll be safe in the water! Empty Re: You'll be safe in the water! Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Zidneya

Zidneya

Next time Kat try Pictionary. You know draw a spiral or a wave instead of saying "hose" I'm looking something long of a very resistent fabric that I can use to spray water on things.

http://zidneya.deviantart.com

7You'll be safe in the water! Empty Re: You'll be safe in the water! Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:42 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Those are dumb asses, Kat! They will not help you at all! Its like asking a mime for directions!

8You'll be safe in the water! Empty Re: You'll be safe in the water! Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:01 pm

cenaris

cenaris

vevans0009 wrote:Those are dumb asses, Kat!  They will not help you at all!  Its like asking a mime for directions!

Mimes can't point?

9You'll be safe in the water! Empty Re: You'll be safe in the water! Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:16 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

Kat, in water? I see an urgent need for paramedics in the immediate future.

10You'll be safe in the water! Empty Re: You'll be safe in the water! Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:17 pm

Xikar

Xikar

indrejue wrote:showers are very different from baths.  showers is the feminine side taking over baths cat side will strike.  beyond that she is not too fond of that dude either.

I don't think its so much that as it is consent. She wants to be in the shower to get cleaned.

She DOESN'T want to be man handled and dragged into a bubbling hot tube by a Reality Show Meathead.

Just like the difference between being in a swimsuit and getting caught in the rain, and being caught in the rain when you're normal average clothing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum