Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Into The Long Dark

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Into The Long Dark on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 am

Okay, so it looks like we're about to hit the meat of this adventure.  The monsters are just around the corner, as are the lizard men and their dig-monsters.  There is very little chance of a 'clean' in-and-out job in such a circumstance.

Just a little peeve; I don't like the lead character's hair.  It's done too homogeneous like it's a sheet, a hood or even a skin flap.  Real hair would have locks drifting off from the fringe as well as grain flow visible.  I know that this is a stylised comic strip and that's why I called it a 'peeve' but it does trouble me a little.

View user profile

2 Re: Into The Long Dark on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:11 pm

does she know how to blow or what (if you know what i mean) giggity giggity

View user profile

3 Re: Into The Long Dark on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:49 pm

I don't like it I feel this gonna be one of those cases when the lamp or torch(well in thi case crystals) light up the first 6 feet of the road but make those who lurk in the darkness see us from the distance.

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

4 Re: Into The Long Dark on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:30 am

@ Zid,

At least it will protect them from being eaten by a Grue!

View user profile

5 Re: Into The Long Dark on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:56 pm

BenRG wrote:Just a little peeve; I don't like the lead character's hair.  It's done too homogeneous like it's a sheet, a hood or even a skin flap.  Real hair would have locks drifting off from the fringe as well as grain flow visible.  I know that this is a stylised comic strip and that's why I called it a 'peeve' but it does trouble me a little.

Personally I love the hair. Nothing wrong with it.

View user profile

6 Re: Into The Long Dark Today at 6:35 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum