Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3Deeeeeeee

+7
Garadun
indrejue
dbz2004
Riikano-Alinaris
vevans0009
BenRG
cenaris
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13Deeeeeeee Empty 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 am

cenaris

cenaris

Don't worry Jack. The TV production industry's declared 3D as dead. Cinema will follow suit soon.
3Deeeeeeee Sa_08210
See. This is why I specifically look for 2D showings. Cineworld is kind of good for that

23Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 am

BenRG

BenRG

Art, you're wasting your time unleashing your rage on that sub-minimum wage serf. He probably doesn't have enough spare brain-power to even understand what you're saying as it isn't obviously a request for a ticket. Just... just roll with it okay.

Oh, and yeah, preach it about 3D. It rarely enhances and I really don't think it's worth the extra cost and the hassle of trying to fit the special lenses over my prescription glasses.

33Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:11 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

3d sucks!!!

Well, T2: 3d at Universal Studios is an exception. Plus the goggles are better looking when I was there last time.

Oh yeah, its awesome seeing these two going out to do stuff together.

43Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 pm

cenaris

cenaris

BenRG wrote:Art, you're wasting your time unleashing your rage on that sub-minimum wage serf. He probably doesn't have enough spare brain-power to even understand what you're saying as it isn't obviously a request for a ticket. Just... just roll with it okay.

Oh, and yeah, preach it about 3D. It rarely enhances and I really don't think it's worth the extra cost and the hassle of trying to fit the special lenses over my prescription glasses.

Odeon. There's your problem. Having said that, the screen at Leicester Square's Odeon must be huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

53Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Riikano-Alinaris

Finally! I hate 3D too! Also because you should sit in the perfect middle or you will see badly.

That's stupid, don't you think?

63Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:21 pm

dbz2004

dbz2004

BenRG wrote:Art, you're wasting your time unleashing your rage on that sub-minimum wage serf. He probably doesn't have enough spare brain-power to even understand what you're saying as it isn't obviously a request for a ticket. Just... just roll with it okay.

hey, i happen to be one of those "serfs" that you are talking about >.> I do have brain-power to understand what every customer tells me. If I had a choice I wouldn't suggest people to go see 3D movies because they are so overpriced.

73Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 pm

indrejue

indrejue

JJ is just letting off a little steam and venting some rage. hey jj we already have the blue rays out here maybe on one of us US people can pirate you over a copy.

83Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Garadun

Garadun

lol!

DEATH to 3D! Death, I say! *Unleashes megadeath ray gun*

This was great! I totally agree! Except that, unlike Art, I don't cave in. It's either 2D or forget it.

Last edited by Garadun on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

http://drofdemonology.deviantart.com/

93Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:47 pm

extraintelligence

extraintelligence

I've got to say, the new 3D isn't too bad.

That being said, I never feel like I'm missing anything when I see it again in 2D. Until they can make 3D that works at any distance and angle without glasses and doesn't make your eyes hurt, it will remain dead.

103Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 pm

EmfinnFZ

On top of everything else, the glasses make it damn difficult to get in a bit of stealthy snogging.

Given that they've just been "arrowed-up" it could be part of the issue.

http://cityofsteam.com/

113Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:23 pm

SPRoss

SPRoss

Recently went TV shopping, 3D television doesn't work if you wear glasses either. Evil or Very Mad

123Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:40 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

dbz2004 wrote:
hey, i happen to be one of those "serfs" that you are talking about >.> I do have brain-power to understand what every customer tells me. If I had a choice I wouldn't suggest people to go see 3D movies because they are so overpriced.
But what if you're one of those wage serfs who has to deliberately turn off his brain to survive customers, the work, coworkers, and the boss? drunken

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

133Deeeeeeee Empty Re: 3Deeeeeeee Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:52 pm

dbz2004

dbz2004

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
dbz2004 wrote:
But what if you're one of those wage serfs who has to deliberately turn off his brain to survive customers, the work, coworkers, and the boss? drunken
coworkers and boss are cool. though there are some customers that i just want to toss off the edge of the world due to their sheer stupidity.

i'd never want to turn off my brain unless i am too tired to think straight or don't want to think about giving the customer any of my precious time to explain to them about the over-priced 3D movies and the cost it is to watch them.

i am not kidding you when people ask if we have a specific movie in 3D and they get all butt-hurt when i tell them that we don't have it in that format. >.> it is like people love to spend more money of that crap

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum