Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

"I'm off to indulge in a spot of elbowing in the canteen" - Arnold J. Rimmer, BSC, SSC

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]



(Bronze Swimming Certificate, Silver Swimming Certificate)

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/
Leonard is officially dead.

View user profile
Scarlet the Red-Haired Reindeer?

View user profile
not_cenaris wrote:Leonard is officially dead.

Nope. He's only so unlucky he didn't get into the picture.

Poor Leonard

View user profile
He's not dead, he's just hiding in the cleavage of either Kat or Scarlet.
Or being adored by the other three squirrels that also aren't in the picture.

View user profile
Leonard is why Scarlets controller is unplugged.

View user profile
xfullmetal17 wrote:He's not dead, he's just hiding in the cleavage of either Kat or Scarlet.
Or being adored by the other three squirrels that also aren't in the picture.

And people call him unlucky...

View user profile
DarkAngel wrote:
xfullmetal17 wrote:He's not dead, he's just hiding in the cleavage of either Kat or Scarlet.
Or being adored by the other three squirrels that also aren't in the picture.

And people call him unlucky...

He cannot enjoy it. So he's unlucky.

View user profile
So what do you guys think? Racer, shooter, or side-scrolling beat-'em-up? Judging by how Kat is turning her controller like a steering wheel, I'm gonna guess racing game.

View user profile http://www.gilberti-industries.com/
scienceguy8 wrote:So what do you guys think? Racer, shooter, or side-scrolling beat-'em-up? Judging by how Kat is turning her controller like a steering wheel, I'm gonna guess racing game.

Well, playing Burnout Revenge I snapped and unplugged the controller a few times

View user profile
Brawl or similar.
I put Kat's twisting down to dealing with Art's cheating elbows.

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum