Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Because they look like PINGAS

+13
indrejue
wolfman-al
Zero the Dragon King
BenRG
Moonman
SPRoss
vevans0009
Bunyip
Sylentknight
Silvador
Riikano-Alinaris
not_cenaris
cenaris
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Because they look like PINGAS Empty Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:02 am

cenaris

cenaris

Or probably something similar to that.
Because they look like PINGAS Sa_08111

2Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:40 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Not so innocent after all.

♥ ♥ ♥ JJ ♥ ♥ ♥

3Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:09 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Eh eh eh... Maybe you were right!

4Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 am

cenaris

cenaris

Maybe Scarlet knows about sex and stuff but approaches it from the view point of a child as in "willies are groooooooosse and icky !"

5Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:16 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

cenaris wrote:Maybe Scarlet knows about sex and stuff but approaches it from the view point of a child as in "willies are groooooooosse and icky !"

With such appoach there would be no place for blushing, just horror and disgust.

6Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:32 am

cenaris

cenaris

not_cenaris wrote:
cenaris wrote:Maybe Scarlet knows about sex and stuff but approaches it from the view point of a child as in "willies are groooooooosse and icky !"

With such appoach there would be no place for blushing, just horror and disgust.

She looks horrifyed

7Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:48 am

Silvador

Aw! I wanna know what Kat said.

Obviously I can probably guess the general idea of what was said...

But I still wanna know what she said. :<

8Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:03 am

Sylentknight

Sylentknight

Is it just me or does anyone else have a difficult time thinking of Scarlet or the Squirrel Girls as sexual beings? Or rather, now that they are no longer being controlled by Q, could they have started maturing and becoming sexually aware?
Not that I want to see the Sqrl Girls have sex, I prefer they stay the way they are.

Also, shouldn't it be rather disturbing to Art and Kat that Pip is apparently the only one who's done anything even close to "dating/sexing" lately, or is that just a part of their life we don't see?

9Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 am

Bunyip

Awww....poor Scarlet...learning more about the ways of the world....

Also yeah I don't thing the Squirrel Girls have any idea about sex or anything. Probably never occurs to them.

10Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:03 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

I am happy for two reasons as I finished reading this strip. Very Happy

1. Scarlet does not recieved a criminal record. (Phew!!!)

2. Kat quietly told her about why her idea did not sell real well. (Praise the lord!!!)

Oh, and seeing Scarlets reaction at the end was cute as hell. Razz

11Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:26 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

cenaris wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:

She looks horrifyed

This is horror:
Spoiler:

This is disgust:
Spoiler:

Ears and pupils.

Last edited by not_cenaris on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

12Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Sylentknight wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else have a difficult time thinking of Scarlet or the Squirrel Girls as sexual beings?
It's kinda easy to think about them in that way if you saw JJ's work around 2006-2007 when the most SA-related illustration\sketch material was produced.

Or rather, now that they are no longer being controlled by Q, could they have started maturing and becoming sexually aware?
They need proper environment to get into this sort of stuff naturally without terrible outcomes for their minds.

Not that I want to see the Sqrl Girls have sex, I prefer they stay the way they are.
Suuuuuuuure...
But I don't think they are going to change anyway. They haven't in the last 4 years, why now?

Also, shouldn't it be rather disturbing to Art and Kat that Pip is apparently the only one who's done anything even close to "dating/sexing" lately, or is that just a part of their life we don't see?

I guess it's "nothing happens" sort of scenario and they are both wankers. On the other hand, I am waiting for the day when JJ will decide that the time has come for those two to sort out their relationship.

13Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:43 am

SPRoss

SPRoss

Sigh, if only zoom-in had better resolution...

14Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Damn you Cenaris! I had the Robotnik image link ready to go and everything!

15Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Poor Scarlet! Another bit of her innocence torn away! Well... I suspect she might be able to find some use for those things but I doubt it's anything we'll see this side of Aspara.

16Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Zero the Dragon King

not_cenaris wrote:
Sylentknight wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else have a difficult time thinking of Scarlet or the Squirrel Girls as sexual beings?
It's kinda easy to think about them in that way if you saw JJ's work around 2006-2007 when the most SA-related illustration\sketch material was produced.

I'm pretty sure that those were just fanservice. As for why it would be difficult to see, it's probably because their behavior seen so far gives the impression that despite their intelligence, their personalities are like that of sheltered little children.

17Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:29 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Oh god, I just love the last image so much!
Just look at her little face!
Poor thing lost a good part of her innocense there!

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

18Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:54 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

DragonKingZero wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:

I'm pretty sure that those were just fanservice. As for why it would be difficult to see, it's probably because their behavior seen so far gives the impression that despite their intelligence, their personalities are like that of sheltered little children.

Unlike kids they already got physics, instincts and knowledge of adults, all they are lacking is bundle of social experience and common sence that comes rather painlessly considering what's already in there.

But this is just my take.

19Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 pm

indrejue

indrejue

oh that face of scarlet's in last panel just precious. and how kat managed to sit there that whole time OMG i thought she was going to die. see the way she is squeezing her legs like she needs to go pee real bad so funny.

20Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:35 pm

indrejue

indrejue

hey cenaris how does it feel to be the top post count person on these forums i just realized you are one of only 2 people here that have over 1k posts nikoli just recently joined you

21Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Riikano-Alinaris

If you are saying "seeing them as Apsara characters", even if I do find them sexy I'm more on the "cute and huggable" side. They give me more paternal, protective instincts.

If the point is "do they have sexual instincts", I agree on the "childish shelter" of innocence (that doesn't mean they don't know, anyway)

22Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:52 am

Mr-Ru

not_cenaris wrote:
DragonKingZero wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:

Unlike kids they already got physics, instincts and knowledge of adults, all they are lacking is bundle of social experience and common sence that comes rather painlessly considering what's already in there.

But this is just my take.

JJ got asked about that once and said the Thinktank know the textbook mechanics of reproduction but none of the social/cultural elements around it. Probably don't even know there's a recreational side to it, hence why they're not a quartet of uninhibited nymphomaniacs Razz

But that was a while ago and it sounded like JJ was thinking on the spot, so it's probably changed since.

23Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:53 am

cenaris

cenaris

indrejue wrote:hey cenaris how does it feel to be the top post count person on these forums i just realized you are one of only 2 people here that have over 1k posts nikoli just recently joined you
No biggie. I've just bee posting longer than most of you.

24Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:27 am

Anasazi

Anasazi

OK will someone PLEASE, if they could, figure out what Kat whispered to Scarlett? And then let the rest of us know. Please and Thanks.

And Scarlett looks more embarassed than anything else in the last panel.

It would not surprise me if SG4 do know about the mechanics and general knowledge of procreation but not the drive to attempt it because if looked at clinically, it is a rather non-efficent, messy and could be painful way of doing things.

25Because they look like PINGAS Empty Re: Because they look like PINGAS Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:43 am

26_9

Well...
I think Scarlet has none of 6ual awareness, but she has blush every time she makes a mistake.

Kat probably said (IMHO) the following:
"Candy cane
must not look
like a huge
worm"

Another variant:
"candy canes,
actually,
not pingases, but
CANES."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]