Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello little boy

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:24 am

ahh too funny...

View user profile

2 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:40 am

That just great!! Now Scarlet has a criminal record!! No

The gang are not going to like this!! Mad

View user profile

3 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Great Moments in Retail History: #816831 in a collection of millions - the product whose redesign made them literally illegal to sell.

Yeah, off to the lock-up she goes. I suspect she'll be let go after the cops realise that she's literally too simple-minded to understand what she's done wrong. Still, I'm wondering how many times Scarlet and the other girls can continue to end up in the hands of the authorities until someone notices that she matches the missing property from the ruins of Quinten Labs.

View user profile

4 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:30 pm

That look on her face, she doesn't even know what she did wrong. Priceless

View user profile

5 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:32 pm

BenRG wrote:Great Moments in Retail History: #816831 in a collection of millions - the product whose redesign made them literally illegal to sell.

Yeah, off to the lock-up she goes. I suspect she'll be let go after the cops realise that she's literally too simple-minded to understand what she's done wrong. Still, I'm wondering how many times Scarlet and the other girls can continue to end up in the hands of the authorities until someone notices that she matches the missing property from the ruins of Quinten Labs.

Thing is, no human from Quinten is still alive and since the squirrels turned against the AI it probably just wants them gone. B)

View user profile

6 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Huh.
That escalated quickly.

View user profile http://www.airpatrolonline.net

7 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:06 pm

-laugh- Weeezzz.... -laughs more- Oh lawd....

View user profile

8 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Scarlet: Sex Offender

Never thought I'd see the day.

Of course, the lewd part of my mind (i.e. the largest part) kinda wished...but I never thought I'd see it.

View user profile

9 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Scarlet has no ID.

Luv u JJ.

View user profile

10 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:24 pm

View user profile

11 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Have I been reading too much Not Always Right and Not Always Working that I'm thinking that this could very well happen? Very Happy

View user profile

12 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:51 pm

My question is... how did she get the other girls out of the house without their "safety helmets" from 0727?

View user profile

13 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Silvador wrote:My question is... how did she get the other girls out of the house without their "safety helmets" from 0727?
They didn't. They're seeing her off in the first panel. Scarlet's down at the mall in the second panel by herself coming across as a creepy peddler of smut to children.
BAM in the cop car for panel three. A criminal record for the next strip

View user profile

14 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:56 pm

cenaris wrote:
Silvador wrote:My question is... how did she get the other girls out of the house without their "safety helmets" from 0727?
They didn't. They're seeing her off in the first panel. Scarlet's down at the mall in the second panel by herself coming across as a creepy peddler of smut to children.

You realize that now Art and/or Kat are going to have to TRY to explain Scarlet to the "Authorities".

Please Dear GAWD, do not let Pip become involved in this...

View user profile

15 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 pm

*facepalm*

View user profile

16 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:22 pm

This is going to be messy.

View user profile

17 Re: Hello little boy on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:27 pm

that line works so well with your profile pic of a hand gun

View user profile

18 I Think I Broke Something From Laughing on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:10 am

Poor Scarlet.

And I laughed so hard at her predicament.

Now I feel like a monster.

By the bye, this strip should win an award for comedic pacing. It was perfection.

View user profile http://literary-equine.livejournal.com/

19 Re: Hello little boy on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:50 am

good lord. it better will be Christmas wallpaper with squirrel girls and candy canes 2.0 Twisted Evil

View user profile

20 Re: Hello little boy on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:19 am

Conchobhar wrote:Thing is, no human from Quinten is still alive and since the squirrels turned against the AI it probably just wants them gone. B)
There are probably paper records, and the government's data recovery guys probably also got hold of the computer archives too.

FWIW - I'm still surprised that there was no official response to the Eldak attack - you know the blaster-wielding alien robots with the huge UFO that got blown up by TIE Interceptors after a shoot-out between said robots and squirrels in power armour in the middle of town.

Before that there was the giant bug, too. Overall, I think that The Powers That Be have been strangely quiet.

View user profile

21 Re: Hello little boy on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:21 pm

do you not know the bestt way to cover up something is to not talk about it and deny deny deny

View user profile

22 Re: Hello little boy on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Even with Quinten gone SOMEBODY will notice an organic supercomputer gone missing. All of the major powers could be looking for the thinktank for all we know. That, or nobody noticed an entire government facilitie shut down with each employee killed.

View user profile

23 Re: Hello little boy on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Well if Quinten was black ops research...being funded by under the table sort of thing...It could be that very few knew of it's existence...Except for the agency responsible...they also may thing the bio computer never made it out and have been sifting the incinerator for traces.

The no one could survive that line of thought.

View user profile

24 Re: Hello little boy on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:13 pm

The facility went rogue and had way too much time to cut any loose ends. I doubt anyone anywhere actually knows anything anymore.

View user profile

25 Re: Hello little boy on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:35 am

Wildman7316 wrote:
cenaris wrote:

You realize that now Art and/or Kat are going to have to TRY to explain Scarlet to the "Authorities".

Please Dear GAWD, do not let Pip become involved in this...

I'm more interested in how Kat and Art are going to explain to Scarlet what she did wrong... (well, you tried to sell a p...shaped candy to a little kid... A *what* shaped candy?)

View user profile

26 Re: Hello little boy Today at 1:29 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum