Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Jingle balls

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jingle balls on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:51 am

I think this will catch on with a certain demographic.
Decking their halls with balls and poundings...

View user profile

2 Re: Jingle balls on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:35 pm

O---my lord..

View user profile

3 Re: Jingle balls on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:46 pm

N-no... I-I-I can't....Uh.... Can someone comment on this, please?!

View user profile

4 Jingleballs..... on Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevillllll.... little hamster......

View user profile

5 Re: Jingle balls on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:36 pm

This will NOT end well

View user profile

6 Re: Jingle balls on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm responding to this thread cause the title is funnier.

Also:

View user profile

7 Re: Jingle balls on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:45 pm

cenaris wrote:I think this will catch on with a certain demographic.
Decking their halls with balls and poundings...

We mustn't forget why Scarlet thinks that Candy Canes NEED to be "Redesigned":

http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php?s=669

View user profile

8 Re: Jingle balls on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Wildman7316 wrote:
cenaris wrote:I think this will catch on with a certain demographic.
Decking their halls with balls and poundings...

We mustn't forget why Scarlet thinks that Candy Canes NEED to be "Redesigned":

http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php?s=669


When Scarlet needs to "Redesign". or "Improve" something results will get interesting, very interesting (with or without explosions)

View user profile

9 Re: Jingle balls on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:27 pm

I... I... I... Oh, dear God. X_X

View user profile

10 Re: Jingle balls on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:58 pm

aaannd rule 34 in 3.. 2.. 1.

View user profile

11 Re: Jingle balls on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:58 am

Scarlet and the Think Tank have been
SNOOPINGASUSUAL I see.

View user profile

12 Re: Jingle balls on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:34 am

KaZe wrote:aaannd rule 34 in 3.. 2.. 1.

Well, technically Phil himself fulfilled R34 multiple times, so ... We're just getting more explicit over time. Razz

View user profile

13 Re: Jingle balls on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 am

cruelar wrote:

Well, technically Phil himself fulfilled R34 multiple times, so ... We're just getting more explicit over time. Razz

Aaactually most of the stuff he's done with the SA cast, while highly SUGGESTIVE really isn't necessarily R34 material. (Except for that one pic of Kat, Art, and Vanity.. O.O)

So far, anything he's drawn with Scarlet in particular has been generally in good taste, IMHO.

View user profile

14 Re: Jingle balls on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Disturbingly, I could see this being quite successful ... Until some busybody realizes what they look like. affraid

Be sure, just before the busybody strikes, we get Hillery on board as Scape ... err ... Marketing Spokeswoman...

View user profile

15 Re: Jingle balls on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:05 pm

I approve this redesign, I didn't like candy canes anyways.

View user profile

16 Re: Jingle balls on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:21 pm

I really don't think that they got the "talk" so that could partially explain why they were so fine with nudity at first.

View user profile

17 Re: Jingle balls on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Just goes to show how innocent those poor squirrel girls are. But they might be right, it would be a very popular treat for some of the girls out there! lol!

View user profile

18 Re: Jingle balls on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Oh dear... Funny but holy balls, I see either bad things or wonderful things to come.
Also note, never use a candy cane for actual sexual insertion.
That's not personal experience but informed opinions from a certain knot related pod cast that deals in relationship advice,
it's really REALLY bad to do so especially vaginally.

View user profile

19 Re: Jingle balls on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:16 am

RennisTora wrote:Oh dear... Funny but holy balls, I see either bad things or wonderful things to come.
Also note, never use a candy cane for actual sexual insertion.
That's not personal experience but informed opinions from a certain knot related pod cast that deals in relationship advice,
it's really REALLY bad to do so especially vaginally.

Well that's got to be a sweet burn.

View user profile

20 Re: Jingle balls on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:45 pm

cruelar wrote:
RennisTora wrote:Oh dear... Funny but holy balls, I see either bad things or wonderful things to come.
Also note, never use a candy cane for actual sexual insertion.
That's not personal experience but informed opinions from a certain knot related pod cast that deals in relationship advice,
it's really REALLY bad to do so especially vaginally.

Well that's got to be a sweet burn.
It apparently causes serious problems do to the oils and sugars in them.
Essentially for guys it's "why do my bowel movements burn of peppermint Dx" and the sugars cause health related issues do to the nature of the vagina, not as bad as but like how taking alcohol in the butt is an incredibly stupid and dangerous thing to do.

Why do I know?
Because knowledge is power bitches.

THE MORE YOU KNOW~*:・゚✧

View user profile

21 Re: Jingle balls on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:07 am

you got really drunk at a frat party one day and had the guys pour beer down your arse didn't you

View user profile

22 Re: Jingle balls on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 am

indrejue wrote:you got really drunk at a frat party one day and had the guys pour beer down your arse didn't you
I don't drink actually, and that probably kill someone do to the alcohol not being broken down by you body like it should, so yeah alcohol poisoning from much smaller amounts then you'd think.

View user profile

23 Re: Jingle balls on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:10 am

Stop talking about painful experiences, would you?

Please...

View user profile

24 Re: Jingle balls on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:17 am

Doctursea wrote:I approve this redesign, I didn't like candy canes anyways.
I guess version 3.0 will be even better.

Anyway, I see the reaction of cops at teh station: "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY YOU ARE SO BAD?!?! FINE, GO HOME!!!"

IMHO, i liked version 1.2.1 from Alpenliebe.





View user profile

25 Re: Jingle balls Today at 8:32 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum