Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"...bring things from the past into the present."

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Perhaps the return of DENIZEN JACK???

View user profile
DarkLordKhaos wrote:Perhaps the return of DENIZEN JACK???

I do believe Jack is still happily running around in the present, possibly in collaboration with OzBasic?
Or do I misremember/did I misinterpret?

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/
Jack blew up when his battle tank got hit by a giant death laser from space, remember??

View user profile
EmfinnFZ wrote:
DarkLordKhaos wrote:Perhaps the return of DENIZEN JACK???

I do believe Jack is still happily running around in the present, possibly in collaboration with OzBasic?
Or do I misremember/did I misinterpret?
You did not.

Conchobhar wrote:Jack blew up when his battle tank got hit by a giant death laser from space, remember??
Wrong. When they examined the wreckage of the tank, they found a Jack-shaped silhouette on the side. He'd got up and walked away later, so I'm thinking that he's around, somewhere, currently plotting with OzBASIC, Gary the ELDAK and Hillary.

View user profile
BenRG wrote:
Wrong. When they examined the wreckage of the tank, they found a Jack-shaped silhouette on the side. He'd got up and walked away later, so I'm thinking that he's around, somewhere, currently plotting with OzBASIC, Gary the ELDAK and Hillary.

"Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom!"

View user profile http://collectedcurios.forumotion.net
BenRG wrote:

Ah, that is true. Somehow I interpreted that as Jack having been completely vaporized, but it being a silhouette does make more sense. Horror movie rules: NEVER give a villain a final death.

View user profile

7 Sanctus Stercus! on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:21 am

Looking at the strip for 11-14-12, and getting worried. That's the Ark of the Covenant, isn't it?

View user profile
Xodiac wrote:That's the Ark of the Covenant, isn't it?
Nah, just a cart full of massive flagstones for building a high-traffic Roman Road. Probably about two tons of flagstones. So, as far as Pip is concerned, he's worse off than if it were the Ark.

View user profile
I'm thinking some kind of Prime evil-esque story in the near future.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum