Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well... That was quick!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well... That was quick! Empty Well... That was quick! Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:55 am

BenRG

BenRG

Well... That was quick! SA_0803_small

I think that this represents the all-time record of getting through the stages of bereavement. He went through anger and bargaining with Kat and now he's got all the way to depression and acceptance with Art! I'm not sure if getting through the process is necessarily so healthy though. No

I loved Pip's little closing offering though. Just in case we forgot, Pip's a pretty amoral character too, even though he is part of the protagonist group. All he could see was the beautiful bunnygirl, his every sexual fantasy come true!

Well, if he learns from this, all well and good but, something tells me, he won't. Wink

Just a PS: Art could try to be a bit more sympathetic. Laughing

2Well... That was quick! Empty Re: Well... That was quick! Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:29 pm

indrejue

indrejue

i do not think he is going through the exact order of the grieving process vengeance shall come before acceptance

3Well... That was quick! Empty Re: Well... That was quick! Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Riikano-Alinaris

BenRG wrote:Well... That was quick! SA_0803_small

I think that this represents the all-time record of getting through the stages of bereavement. He went through anger and bargaining with Kat and now he's got all the way to depression and acceptance with Art! I'm not sure if getting through the process is necessarily so healthy though. No

I loved Pip's little closing offering though. Just in case we forgot, Pip's a pretty amoral character too, even though he is part of the protagonist group. All he could see was the beautiful bunnygirl, his every sexual fantasy come true!

Well, if he learns from this, all well and good but, something tells me, he won't. Wink

Just a PS: Art could try to be a bit more sympathetic. Laughing

Art isn't properly the sympathetic kind of person.

4Well... That was quick! Empty Re: Well... That was quick! Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:26 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

BenRG wrote:Just a PS: Art could try to be a bit more sympathetic. Laughing
He probably already did off-panel. Some men don't see the need to keep being blatantly sympathetic. After all, why continue when it's been said once? tongue

Besides, Pip hasn't the rack for it. Razz

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum