Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hilary Is that you

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hilary Is that you on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:56 pm

i Knew Hilary was cut throat heartless caniving and just pure evil to think she moonlighted in another world as an assassin too.

View user profile

2 Re: Hilary Is that you on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:16 pm

I knew I couldn't be the only one who thought she looked strikingly like Hilary.

View user profile

3 Re: Hilary Is that you on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Nah, I think Hillary's face is more angular. Then again, you probably weren't looking at her face...

View user profile

4 Re: Hilary Is that you on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 pm

Embarassed you are right i was looking at her tail Twisted Evil and boy does she have quite a tail end there.

View user profile

5 Re: Hilary Is that you on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:28 am

Those curves are AUDACIOUS!

They're like, "SWISH", then "SWOSH" and before you know what's what you're concentrating on that..... tail.

I suddenly understand the concept of composition in a character.

Incidentally, the classy Master Varanasi has the facial expression of a -baws- in the first panel. As unfettered as this guy:

View user profile http://flightofmighty.blogspot.dk/

6 Re: Hilary Is that you on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:47 am

The Mighty Monkey wrote:

You know that look, right? That's the look of a pimp. He's so pimp he doesn't even have to look interested in the women, he can pretend to be preoccupied elsewhere and they'll still flock around him. That's how pimp he is.

Either that or he's awesome at math and they keep coming back to get their test paper answers.

Also it kind of occurs to me that it's super hot in that bath. Connie's so hard under that hair they're trying to escape.

View user profile

7 Re: Hilary Is that you on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:19 am

Her body has no scars on it. I'm impressed.

View user profile

8 Re: Hilary Is that you on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 pm

I´m pretty certain she has a more pleasant personality than Hillary. Not really a great feat, thou.

View user profile http://www.airpatrolonline.net

9 Re: Hilary Is that you on Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:33 pm

She has a damn good body.

Her face, half covered with long hair... she remembers me of a painting, but I can't remember which.

View user profile

10 Re: Hilary Is that you on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Now I know why they call 'em ASSASSins!

View user profile

11 Re: Hilary Is that you on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:17 am

No, she's her great, great, great, great (snips about a hundred greats) grand-mother. On her dad's side. How do I know these things? That only the Initiated may know.

View user profile

12 Re: Hilary Is that you on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Constance is really good looking. DANG. But I'm also liking that bearded guy she's now sitting next to...

View user profile

13 Re: Hilary Is that you on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:20 am

That is one sexy rabbit!

View user profile

14 Re: Hilary Is that you on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Girls have a place where they can store small knives. If she has something in there, it's shown hidden.

View user profile

15 Re: Hilary Is that you on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:02 am

Why would JJ come out and show it right away? Takes entirely away from the surprise!

And with this panel too, one should not attempt to read it like a manga. Makes a lot less sense reading right-to-left. =/

View user profile

16 Re: Hilary Is that you on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Connie is so NOT Hilary in so many ways. Apart from being bunnies, they have nothing in common. And Connie is waaaayyy more beautiful than that bitch, Hilary.

View user profile http://drofdemonology.deviantart.com/

17 Re: Hilary Is that you Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum