Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Again. Again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:34 am

Oh Hilary, you and your potentially incestuous relationship.
Pip is either incredibly stupid or in denial.

View user profile

2 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 am

Better shot:
Spoiler:

View user profile

3 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:13 am

Welp. He's brainwashed.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

4 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:14 am

And Hilary is indeed a rabbit.

View user profile

5 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:29 am

Indicible wrote:And Hilary is indeed a rabbit.
She's a rampant rabbit.

-Rabbit
-Worked for a lingerie store that sells sex toys
-Said brand sells a rabbit themed sex toy.

Oh my. Hilary is a walking dildo.

View user profile

6 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 am

Xenathos wrote:Welp. He's brainwashed.

He's just desperate. Lonely pathetic fat geek finaly got a gf.

cenaris wrote:
Indicible wrote:And Hilary is indeed a rabbit.
She's a rampant rabbit.

-Rabbit
-Worked for a lingerie store that sells sex toys
-Said brand sells a rabbit themed sex toy.

Oh my. Hilary is a walking dildo.

I'm not sure that "dildo" is the right word.

View user profile

7 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Pip needs more proof!? Okay then lets have him see a video of that wolf hump Hilary's brains out and see if that is enough proof for him!!!

Hilary, your such a nymphomaniac! Rabbits can be scary.

View user profile

8 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:32 pm

not_cenaris wrote:
cenaris wrote:
Indicible wrote:And Hilary is indeed a rabbit.
She's a rampant rabbit.

-Rabbit
-Worked for a lingerie store that sells sex toys
-Said brand sells a rabbit themed sex toy.

Oh my. Hilary is a walking dildo.

I'm not sure that "dildo" is the right word.

Put's some horrifying context in that sketch, considering the way they're positioned...

View user profile

9 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:36 pm

Moonman wrote:

Put's some horrifying context in that sketch, considering the way they're positioned...


Cousins do that.

View user profile

10 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Xenathos wrote:Welp. He's brainwashed.
No, I just think that he's fallen so desperately in love with the idea that Hillary is The One for him that, right now, nothing is enough to make him let go. Probably not even seeing Hillary with her lover would be enough, he'd have to encounter something really perception-shattering to change his viewpoint to penetrate his wall of denial.

View user profile

11 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Moonman wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:
cenaris wrote:
Indicible wrote:And Hilary is indeed a rabbit.
She's a rampant rabbit.

-Rabbit
-Worked for a lingerie store that sells sex toys
-Said brand sells a rabbit themed sex toy.

Oh my. Hilary is a walking dildo.

I'm not sure that "dildo" is the right word.

Put's some horrifying context in that sketch, considering the way they're positioned...


Hold on. She's not wearing a prosthetic!

And she said Kat was the man...
Just kidding with you guys. But serioulsy, the way she's positioned looks suspicious.

View user profile

12 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 pm

not_cenaris wrote:Better shot:
Spoiler:
Heh, I immediately thought of this pic too Laughing

Seems like more & more of those so-called "non-canonical" artworks are becoming more...canon.

View user profile

13 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:52 pm

One "sews" clothing and "sows" seeds. Smile

View user profile

14 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Pip's finally got a social job out of the house, he doesn't need glasses anymore, has an almost-girlfriend… but still can't open his mouth when he talks

View user profile

15 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:09 pm

hugpete wrote:One "sews" clothing and "sows" seeds. Smile

Yeah, but do you think Pip knows anything about either? He's not the brightest potato in the blight pit.

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

16 Re: Again. Again. on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Unless JJ reads this comment and intentionally avoids doing what I'm about to say, I believe that Pip will snap back to reality when he catches Hilary trashing geek stuff/lifestyle (Verbally or physically).
Then he will wreak cold vengeance in the way only Pip can; overwhelming, lifestyle-obliterating, complete and utter totality.

View user profile

17 Re: Again. Again. on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:04 am

not_cenaris wrote:
Xenathos wrote:Welp. He's brainwashed.

He's just desperate. Lonely pathetic fat geek finaly got a gf.


I actually think that's being pretty unfair to Pip. Certainly he feels gratitude for someone's interest, but in his own way he actually genuinely cares for Hilary too - for instance, see his response after waking up from the latest drugging episode. He didn't go "woohoo I've just banged a supermodel" but rather asked, a little nervously, "was it good for you?". He's hoping that he's making her happy as well.

View user profile

18 Re: Again. Again. on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Remember he is still under the impression he is getting some action.

View user profile

19 Re: Again. Again. on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:03 am

BenRG wrote:
Xenathos wrote:Welp. He's brainwashed.
No, I just think that he's fallen so desperately in love with the idea that Hillary is The One for him that, right now, nothing is enough to make him let go. Probably not even seeing Hillary with her lover would be enough, he'd have to encounter something really perception-shattering to change his viewpoint to penetrate his wall of denial.

Oh, I know what'll do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph0g7CArMHU

Pip: What is this place?

???: So, how's that relationship going?

Pip: Just fine...wait, how do know about that?

*doppleganger steps out from the shadows*

Other Pip: Let's just say a little birdie told me.

Pip: W-Who are you? And why do you look like me?

*everyone else, including Hillary and Ash (the wolf guy), show up*

Kat: Pip!

Art: What the hell...there's two of him.

Ash: Uh-oh, it's his shadow.

Other Pip: Do you really think she gives a damn about you? Cause if so, then I have this really nice bridge over in London I'd be willing to sell you, if your interested.

Pip: Oh cool, that'd...wait a minute!

Other Pip: HeheheHAHAHA! Wow, you really are dense! Well, why don't ask her yourself? She right over there. And she even brought her "cousin" along too!

Hillary: What is all this?

Ash: This is what shadows are. They're the part of ourselves that we bury deep down and hide from others, in part because we don't want to admit to ourselves that they exist.

Other Pip: C'mon, look at him. Doesn't he look like the kind of man she'd rather hook up with? The kind of perfect image of rugged masculinity that you could never be.

Pip: S-so?

Other Pip: And what about the other things? The long absences, the photos, the roofies?

Kat: Roofies?!

Hillary: ...

Other Pip: And there it is. That incriminating silence. Ah, but don't blame her, it's not her fault. I mean, why wouldn't she pick a stud like him, over a loser like you? But you already know that. There's not one single woman on the bloody planet who would be interested in you.

Pip: That's not true, there was one.

Other Pip: You mean Fern? And how did that work out?

Pip: Well...not so great. B-but I only cut that off because I thought she might've been a guy.

Ash: Uhh...

Art: He met her online.

Ash: Ah, okay.

Other Pip: Hmph. Yeah, go ahead and keep using that excuse. We both know that if she was for real, and you really met up, she would've bolted out the door and never looked back, once she saw what a pathetic lump of fat and feathers you really are! Face it, the only reason you cling to this relationship, despite all the evidence that it's a sham, is because you don't want to accept the fact that you failed again! After that, what's left? Another one slips away, and you're alone again, same as always.

Pip: S-shut up!! How do you know any of this? Who the hell are you?!

Other Pip: What, you mean you can't tell just by looking at me? I'm you!!

Hillary: Oh man. Am I really doing this to him?

Kat: Well yeah, of course you're...wait, are you actually feeling guilty?!

Hillary: Well, it's just...usually when I break a guys heart, I never stick around long enough to see the fallout. But this...I never thought I'd have to watch anything like this. His own denial, destroying him emotionally.

Ash: Yeah, well if we don't something soon, it's gonna destroy him physically, too.

Art: Seriously?

Pip: No...that's not...

Other Pip: C'mon, if you don't believe me, just say it.

Pip: S-say it?

Other Pip: Yep. I know it's there, right on the tip of your tongue. Those three magic words.

Ash: Three words...*gasp* No! Wait!

Pip: You're...

Ash: Stop! Don't...

Pip: You're not me!!!

Ash: *sigh*...say it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRw2LMLC4vI#t=0m50s
(Skip to 0:50)

Other Pip: Yes!! That's it! Now I can crush you like the insignificant vermin you are!!!

*doppleganger transforms into a giant version of the "hideous offspring" from JJ's dA gallery*

Shadow Pip: SQUAAAAK!!!

Pip: ...bloody...hell. *faints*

Kat: Pip!

Art: What now?

Ash: You guys look after him, I'll hold this thing off. *pulls out tarot card* Alright Lugh, time to shine.

*FIGHT WOOSH*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_58-XYXuJMs

Shadow Pip: I am a shadow, the true self. You wanna see if your relationship is worth anything? Fine, then we'll gauge it by how she reacts when I tear you to pieces!

*begin battle*



Last edited by DragonKingZero on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added links)

View user profile

20 Re: Again. Again. on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 am

At this point, about all they can do is let Pip crash and burn, waiting with marshmallows and a fire extinguisher.

cenaris wrote:Pip is either incredibly stupid or in denial.
He's not the king, he's the Pharaoh. Razz

DarkAngel wrote:Seems like more & more of those so-called "non-canonical" artworks are becoming more...canon.
To be fair, Jolly Jack did once mention that he intended to introduce Wolfaramus as Hilary's squeeze at some point. This happens to be that point in the comic.

As for the one-off pictures, I think they qualify as non-canon (semi-canon at best) until they are specifically referenced in the comic or confirmed to be so by Jolly Jack. After all, there's Pip and Hilary's hypothetical love child. Shocked

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

21 Re: Again. Again. on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:53 am

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
As for the one-off pictures, I think they qualify as non-canon (semi-canon at best) until they are specifically referenced in the comic or confirmed to be so by Jolly Jack. After all, there's Pip and Hilary's hypothetical love child. Shocked

Ya, but there's also Kat and Muto Joo's too... I could ignore other horrors for that. cyclops

View user profile

22 Re: Again. Again. on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:57 am

KaZe wrote:
CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
As for the one-off pictures, I think they qualify as non-canon (semi-canon at best) until they are specifically referenced in the comic or confirmed to be so by Jolly Jack. After all, there's Pip and Hilary's hypothetical love child. Shocked

Ya, but there's also Kat and Muto Joo's too... I could ignore other horrors for that. cyclops

That has already been canonized, right?

View user profile

23 Re: Again. Again. on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Riikano-Alinaris wrote:
KaZe wrote:
CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
As for the one-off pictures, I think they qualify as non-canon (semi-canon at best) until they are specifically referenced in the comic or confirmed to be so by Jolly Jack. After all, there's Pip and Hilary's hypothetical love child. Shocked

Ya, but there's also Kat and Muto Joo's too... I could ignore other horrors for that. cyclops

That has already been canonized, right?

Not the one from Jack's DA page, LOL.

View user profile

24 Re: Again. Again. Today at 3:29 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum