Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask Jolly Jack!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:10 am

What cake was it?

View user profile

177 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:30 am

jollyjack wrote:
Riikano-Alinaris wrote:
Ganthan wrote:non canon strip of Scarlet growing into a big horny weresquirrel and sexually assaulting Pip.
Shocked Does it really exist?
.........................maybe.
It was the one where the blue moon comes out, wasn't it.

View user profile

178 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Hey, JJ. Curiosity getting the better of me once again, I have to ask: have you played any of the Persona games, or Shin Megami Tensei games period? If so, I'd like to know your opinion on them.

View user profile

179 Hello from Brazil on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Hello, my name is Alan and I live in Brazil. I'm starting to draw and I love your style. Could you recommend any online course or studies to draw in your style? I have no money and here in Brazil there is no design schools and opportunities to learn, so I'm trying to learn on the internet. Thank you for your time.
(Sorry my bad English)

View user profile

180 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Hey, JJ
Have you seen this? I know its old, but when I saw it, I instantly thought of your drawing..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41zwp7S6daw
http://jollyjack.deviantart.com/art/Bananas-in-Pajamas-201920024

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

181 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:50 am

Alright, another question from a curious American who wants to learn more about your culture.

Sometimes, looking at a picture of a British person in the news, I'll notice they are wearing what appears to be a red paper flower on the left lapel of their jacket.  What is this classy-looking accoutrement, and what is its significance in British culture that apparently everyone in a suit wears one?

EDIT: never mind.  Poppy.  Armistice Day.  I think I got it.

View user profile http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

182 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:31 pm

I've noticed you like to attack George Lucas and Uwe Boll in some of your Sequential Art strips. I think they're pretty funny jokes. I have come here with two more names that deserve to get torn a new one: Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan. They must answer for their crimes against cinema as well. Do you think you can possibly slip in a few jokes about these two in any future strips?

View user profile

183 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:01 pm

michael bay has been attacked hough more subtile

View user profile

184 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:54 pm

indrejue wrote:michael bay has been attacked hough more subtile

Really? He's that subtle with those jokes?.....I'm impressed.Cool 

View user profile

185 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:03 am

I forgot to follow up on my question posed under the nick, "DLSGorm" on DeviantArt:

DLSGorm wrote:I'd like to follow up with a question:

Between Hard Copies and Digital Copies, which buying option gives you the most moolah in yo' pockets?

View user profile http://flightofmighty.blogspot.dk/

186 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:39 pm

ok, I'm only going to break my silence just this once and then I'm out of here for good.

JJ, why have there been no updates for the past 2 weeks?

It's not that I don't respect the way you do things, it's just that I feel a tad frustrated having to keep checking back and forth for updates.

so can please kindly explain what's been going on so that I can understand why?

are you sick? are trying to get a head start on Little Victory #5? are you working on a set of SA or BB strips? are you eating cake? Did Uwe Boll find out about your criticisms of him and challenge you to a mandatory boxing match?

Whatever the reason for the lack updates may be is fine as long as there is a rational explanation for it...and hopefully soon. I don't want much except for that, ok? thank you. BYE!!!!

View user profile

187 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:36 am

Maaaayyyyybe it's something to do with the encroaching christmas eve. Y'know, family stuff, buying presents, preparing food, arranging travel, wrestling with the raging consumer public etc. etc. etc.

Lord knows, I personally get terribly busy during these weeks. I wouldn't personally begin questioning about the updates until well into mid-January, at the very least.

View user profile http://flightofmighty.blogspot.dk/

188 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 am

It's earlier than mid-January, and JJ crept in and posted a new Sequential Art. Yay!!!

Welcome back from the holidays, Jack!

View user profile

189 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:38 pm

1) Have you played Saints Row 4 and will you make a how to play of it?

2) Will there be any new characters done for Yvette's story line?

3) Did Jo ever get her bike fixed?

View user profile

190 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:44 pm

upon finishing the current SA arc (and I wholeheartedly approve if you don't do another for a while), I assume you'll go back to doing regular slice of life one shot strips, two/three part strips, etc. That being said, is it possible to do one that show's the SA cast's reactions to the following Game of Thrones episodes' endings: Baelor, The Rains of Castamere, and whichever title they'll give to the one where Joffrey finally gets axed?

You don't have to if you don't want to. It's a just a suggestion. also, for all I know, you may not have actually seen Game of Thrones.

View user profile

191 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:30 am

1) When will the hard copy of little victory 4 be available?

2)Did Sierra gain her powers in a similar way that Elli?

3) how many weapons does Connie have on her at any given time?

4) Will there be more Sonnet and Nova art?

5) how good is Nova's aim with that power plant cannon?

View user profile

192 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 pm

what number of SA is the videogame blasting cupid?

View user profile

193 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:15 pm

Gernsback wrote:what number of SA is the videogame blasting cupid?

Does this help?

View user profile

194 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:10 pm

I've heard that the characters of Sequential Art are partly based on you. Are there any other people who were inspirations for Kat, Art, Pip, etc.? just curious.

View user profile

195 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:20 am

Where are my chocolates?

View user profile

196 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:32 pm

How long are you planning to block me on Deviantart?
I mean seriously, there's got to be a limit to it, right?

View user profile

197 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:42 am

Ok, I admit that certain things you said about some particular movies had upset me, but I now realize what a stupid mistake I made by doing so. I apologize for "spamming" on your DA posts. Though I disagree with you on a lot of things, surely you must be a reasonable man who is not one to hold a grudge. Neither am I for that matter, but I do tend to overreact from time to time. Even so, it's not the first time someone got all worked up over something that in truth is rather unimportant. That being said, I will do all that I can to prevent what happened during the past two weeks from reoccurring in the future. Thank you, for listening.

View user profile

198 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:12 am

Good Grief Gypsy do you never learn. still making the same mistakes always being antagonistic and confrontational.

View user profile

199 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Tue May 20, 2014 3:06 pm

One question, what kind of pencils do  you use while you do your commission sketches?(I'm talking about the hardness of the lead 2H? HB? 4B?)

Oh and also do you use stump?

View user profile http://zidneya.deviantart.com

200 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:46 am

while am not fond of your opinion on movies and video-games nowadays, your artwork is still quite good. that being said, Vanity made my list: http://vm893.deviantart.com/journal/My-top-15-hottest-female-characters-in-comics-458144831

View user profile

201 Re: Ask Jolly Jack! Today at 12:01 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum