Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle Bunnies Begins

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:55 am

Guineapig Balloonist wrote:I've just come out of lurking and joined the forum to say that I think this looks really beautiful and will definitely follow it. Reminds me a bit of Thieves and Kings.

Not keen on the title, though, "Battle Bunnies"? Sounds a bit kiddie.

No more or less "Kiddie" than any of the saturday-morning cartoons we all know and love Smile

View user profile http://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

27 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:09 am

jollyjack wrote:No more or less "Kiddie" than any of the saturday-morning cartoons we all know and love :)

So, no violence, sex and boose?

View user profile

28 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:31 am

not_cenaris wrote:
jollyjack wrote:No more or less "Kiddie" than any of the saturday-morning cartoons we all know and love Smile

Let's not go crazy, here.

29 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:35 pm

off to a good start.

View user profile

30 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:50 am

jollyjack wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:
jollyjack wrote:No more or less "Kiddie" than any of the saturday-morning cartoons we all know and love Smile

Let's not go crazy, here.

Would be so not-you, anyway Razz

Looking forward to seeing this one unfold. Awesome work by now.

View user profile

31 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:11 am

jollyjack 10 days ago wrote:

View user profile

32 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:17 pm

i think we sort of do not want to clog up the thread with comments and start losing each page. maybe if we had a secondary locked topic that will just be the individual pages so they would not get lost people would be less reluctant to talk

View user profile

33 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:28 pm

indrejue wrote:i think we sort of do not want to clog up the thread with comments and start losing each page. maybe if we had a secondary locked topic that will just be the individual pages so they would not get lost people would be less reluctant to talk

Agreed

View user profile

34 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Page 5.
I'll be setting up the new Battle Bunnies page on Collected Curios this week. All new pages will appear there.

35 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:12 am

jollyjack wrote:Page 5.

To be honest, I was kind of hoping that BB will have more Lackadaisy-ish page format, where every update is a complete scene\dialogue thus making narration more exciting and more suitable for a weekly web-comic.

View user profile

36 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:53 am

not_cenaris wrote:

To be honest, I was kind of hoping that BB will have more Lackadaisy-ish page format, where every update is a complete scene\dialogue thus making narration more exciting and more suitable for a weekly web-comic.

Well; now there's two webcomics I produce that you get to be disappointed with. Lucky you.

37 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:24 am

jollyjack wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:

Well; now there's two webcomics I produce that you get to be disappointed with. Lucky you.

Don't be so sensitive. I enjoy them a lot, otherwise I wouldn't be sticking around.

View user profile

38 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Nah I'm liking it.

View user profile

39 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 am

All I can say about the opening page is this: Eventually, war can become a habit, even when there is no longer any real point or even any advantage to be gained from it.

Oh, and I'm glad to see that you're finally committing this project to the on-line record! All the best!

View user profile

40 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:33 pm

It seems like a lot of folks are coming up with furry fantasy worlds lately. Maybe it just seems that way to me because of the release of Dust: An Elysian Tail on XBox Live Arcade.

Personally I think it's a nice trend. I like the genre and it really is getting old endlessly recycling the elves, dwarves and orcs. In fact, I've recently had ideas of a furry fantasy world of my own.

View user profile

41 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:56 am

jollyjack wrote:Page 2:

Personally, I wouldn't have thought that getting a single gold in one end was cause for applause. He's not even drawing up to his chin.... :-)

View user profile

42 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:32 pm

Ya know...I don't want to think about where she's going to pull a knife from. Wink

View user profile

43 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:41 pm

OK, just read the 14 pages that are available so far and.... the conclusion is... DAMNIT! I WANT MORE! lol. I am enjoying this as much as the SA strip.

View user profile

44 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Props to you, Jollyjack on getting archery form correct. As a seasoned bow-hunter, it's so irritating to see characters setting a bow or drawing one terribly incorrect. *thumbs up* Smile

View user profile

45 Re: Battle Bunnies Begins Today at 6:16 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum