Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kat's fetish, woo-hoo.

+6
zombiepancakes
cenaris
BenRG
arminman
Bunyip
not_cenaris
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. SArt_Filler_0009_Small

Who would have thought that our Jollyjack's kitty-cat finds male's feet appealing? I guess it's just a cat's thing - when they starting to rub your legs with their head, showing their love and affection just until you give them tasty treat that they always deserve.

Oh, yes, there are also Pip, Art and Scarlet in this strip...

2Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Bunyip

It may not be the feet she is thinking of....big hands, big feet big......
Well as a old wives tale would have people think....

3Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:36 am

arminman

sorry to burst your bubble, but cat's don't 'show their love' when they rub their heads on your legs.

They mark you as their property. Completely different concept.

4Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 am

BenRG

BenRG

arminman wrote:sorry to burst your bubble, but cat's don't 'show their love' when they rub their heads on your legs.

It really depends what you want from a relationship. Maybe being marked as property is something that you want! Shocked

5Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:30 pm

cenaris

cenaris

I think she's just using "feet" as a work safe way of saying she likes men with big massive wangs.

6Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:58 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

cenaris wrote:I think she's just using "feet" as a work safe way of saying she likes men with big massive wangs.
Spoiler:

7Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:37 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

arminman wrote:sorry to burst your bubble, but cat's don't 'show their love' when they rub their heads on your legs.

Different concept, same motive of showing affection. Through dominance.

cenaris wrote:I think she's just using "feet" as a work safe way of saying she likes men with big massive wangs.

You was into Chloe for too long now.

Unlike the skunk-nympho, Kat is pure. All her "fantasies" of being a jungle queen are quite understandable, if the "males" that you had to live with for the last couple of years are Leonard, Pip and Art.

8Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 am

cenaris

cenaris

not_cenaris wrote:You was into Chloe for too long now.

Unlike the skunk-nympho, Kat is pure. All her "fantasies" of being a jungle queen are quite understandable, if the "males" that you had to live with for the last couple of years are Leonard, Pip and Art.

They're only seperated by sex drive. Kat's fantasies can just be as sordid as she wants them to be. Chloe always struck me as swinging towards women more than anything anyway.

9Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 am

EmfinnFZ

cenaris wrote: Chloe always struck me as swinging towards women more than anything anyway.

Chloe always struck me as swinging towards anything available than more than women (or men) anyway.
(FTFY, feel free to hate me as much as I hate everyone else that uses that term)

http://cityofsteam.com/

10Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:26 am

Riikano-Alinaris

There's a saying that big feet = big wang... but I don't know if it's the same in english

11Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:42 am

cenaris

cenaris

Riikano-Alinaris wrote:

There's a saying that big feet = big wang... but I don't know if it's the same in english

That's the one!
Kat likes the package. Can you blame her?

12Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:13 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Welp. That explains a lot of romance problems in this comic:

Spoiler:

13Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:27 pm

RennisTora

RennisTora

I can assure you that large feet and hands don't always equal a large package... No
That's not to say it isn't true for some, just not this XL glove and 14 XW...

14Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:50 am

Riikano-Alinaris

not_cenaris wrote:Welp. That explains a lot of romance problems in this comic:

Spoiler:

Well, you have to consider image defomation due to perspective.

15Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:04 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Riikano-Alinaris wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:Welp. That explains a lot of romance problems in this comic:

Spoiler:

Well, you have to consider image defomation due to perspective.

No perspective distortion here - they on the same line.

16Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Empty Re: Kat's fetish, woo-hoo. Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Hells-Reaver

Hells-Reaver

Just throw her some string...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum