Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Friends

+27
ShadOBabe
Nightmare_Moon
Bunyip
neobahamut
Doctursea
Animator480
Gernsback
TaoOfMike
Xan
Nappist
Karsun
Moonman
Particleman
arminman
wolfman-al
BenRG
HSishi
indrejue
DarkAngel
Vordreller
rpx
vevans0009
Riikano-Alinaris
EmfinnFZ
cenaris
GdoubleWB
zipperipper
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Good Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Friends Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:38 pm

Xan

Xan

arminman wrote:
zombiepancakes wrote:
arminman wrote:Kat has been shown to do evil acts.

Where, when? Do have any examples of her doing anything, or just her talking badly of Hillary? There is absolutely NO evidence of kat being a bully to Hillary ever in school. And all of those incidents WERE unprovoked, Kat has only acted in self defense except 115

apart from the re-union part where she starts insulting Hilary - who at that point has not done anything evil, Kat has done evil acts in the past. Remember shaving Art? Hitting Hilary? Microwaving savegame cards?

Kat isn't innocent and I would like to know how much of a bitch she was towards Hilary.

Hmmmm... I'm not sure if your examples of Kat being a creature of evil is a little far stretched.

That part of re-union arch was to show that there was bad blood between Kat and Hilary. Though rude, doesn't seen evil. Would you greet someone who made your life a living hell throughout school with a smile and a hug? Remember when Kat made Art agreed to not react or laugh to whatever Hilary had in store for Kat, not only did Art laughed he told Pip which pissed Kat off.

Shaving Art's head was more of a prank that was more of a group effort than an act of evil, and Kat felt bad about her part in it. If Kat was evil she would laugh and made fun of Art.

The fight in the clothing shop, I see as Kat releasing a lot of pent-up aggression. I imagine Kat as a shy and timid girl while growing up in school. If Kat was evil she could've easily clawed Hilary's face off.

Though, Kat has been mischievous and been rude from time to time. She no-where defined as evil. When again how we view what is evil can differ.

52Good Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Friends Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:27 pm

tonylov

Good Friends - Page 3 Team_kat_or_hilary__by_tonyweeman4-d59peo4

I’m on team Hilary. <3

53Good Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Friends Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:07 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

tonylov wrote:Good Friends - Page 3 Team_kat_or_hilary__by_tonyweeman4-d59peo4

I’m on team Hilary. <3
God. Bless. You. Very Happy
One Kat shirt please I love you

54Good Friends - Page 3 Empty Re: Good Friends Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:36 am

BenRG

BenRG

Actually, I'd like one with Kat on the front and Hilary on the back but that can be swapped around so, if you feel mischievous and catty you can have Kat at the front and if you feel cunning and slutty, you can have Hilary on the front.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum