Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Challenge Suggestion Thread: Current Listed PG 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sketchtastic

Sketchtastic

Ladies and Gentlemen, and anything in between.

Welcome to the pseudo-Official

Challenge Suggestion Thread

I've always enjoyed how JJ prefers to call sketch jams 'challenges'...just because that is what they are. We do have our first one set up smelgy 'Music/Song Challenge' But this will be the thread to suggest new ones...to save space. Speaking of if PJ wants to make this a sticky that'd be great.

I'd like to start a monthly jam, along with biweekly ones, and the sporatic what the hecks...so lets try this shall we?

CURRENT CHALLENGES

Draw it Again Sam - Draw while listening to one song

Monthly Challenge: Librarian

Draw your very own librarian! In honour of JJ's first challenges, we are bringing this back. Is your keeper of the books a mythical creature, alien, furry, spooky ghost, hot secretary, midget hamster...i digress...or even a robot? Its all up to you. Have fun!

SUGGESTED CHALLENGES
(no official names)
I Draw You Draw Challenge - one person begins by drawing something, the next person draws their version of the previous drawing, and submits their own drawing for recreation. This would NOT be a fanart of my character challenge.

Triple F: Forum Fanart Fanatics- Submit your characters here for others to draw. Dont submit like 80 of the same character...if someone wants to draw it they will.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum