Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character voices

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Character voices on Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:08 pm

What I think?
Art: Ray Parks' accent (British with a little American)
Kat: Scottish
Pip: American
Scarlet and Co.: Um....Cute?

View user profile

27 Re: Character voices on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 am

Hells-Reaver wrote:Scarlet and Co.: Um....Cute?
Japanese. Definately Japanese.

View user profile

28 Re: Character voices on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:59 am

BenRG wrote:

If they start giggling like a bunch of Japanese schoolgirls, it'll be the most surreal thing ever.

View user profile

29 Re: Character voices on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:24 am

cenaris wrote:
BenRG wrote:

If they start giggling like a bunch of Japanese schoolgirls, it'll be the most surreal thing ever.

What's so special about Japanese schoolgirls giggling that it would made a bunch of talking squits' look surreal?

View user profile

30 Re: Character voices on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 pm

BenRG wrote:
Engrish perchance? ',Surprised

View user profile

31 Re: Character voices on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:52 am

With the squirrel girls, I tend to hear them with girlish voices, something like the voice of a squeeishly enthusiastic teen girl.

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

32 Re: Character voices on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 am

It's kinda funny but I always hear Scarlet and company as being from the southern U. S. Like Kentucky or Tennessee. Though definately sounding like highschool girls, with rapid speech patterns and the kind of almost twin-speak that girls that age have when they spend a lot of time together.
Now I wonder if they are sisters?

View user profile

33 Re: Character voices on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 am

Cee64E wrote:It's kinda funny but I always hear Scarlet and company as being from the southern U. S. Like Kentucky or Tennessee. Though definately sounding like highschool girls, with rapid speech patterns and the kind of almost twin-speak that girls that age have when they spend a lot of time together.
Now I wonder if they are sisters?

jollyjack wrote:
Riikano-Alinaris wrote:Thanks for the answer! Another background thing: how are they related? Are they sisters?

It's undecided.

View user profile

34 Re: Character voices on Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Cee64E wrote:Now I wonder if they are sisters?
Depending on how Jack plans to write their origins, the answer could be either "yes", "no" or "that's the wrong question". If I'm right and they are clones specifically made to be the biocomputer processor elements, then it is possible that they are, effectively, identical quads because they were made up in the same test-tube. However, that would only make them 'sisters' in the same way any two cars off of the same production line could be considered kindred.

View user profile

35 Re: Character voices on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm

BenRG wrote:
Cee64E wrote:Now I wonder if they are sisters?
Depending on how Jack plans to write their origins, the answer could be either "yes", "no" or "that's the wrong question". If I'm right and they are clones specifically made to be the biocomputer processor elements, then it is possible that they are, effectively, identical quads because they were made up in the same test-tube. However, that would only make them 'sisters' in the same way any two cars off of the same production line could be considered kindred.

Not sure clones would be the way to go, from a bio-computer standpoint. If they are completely identical then they are vulnerable in exactly the same ways, that's why cloning anything is a bad idea (and why bananas got smaller as we all got older, btw). If I were going to engineer a set of bio-computer elements I would make them twins or multiples of some sort and make sure they gestate together. That would allow for more creativity (since they wouldn't think exactly alike but would all be very similar in action and well bonded to each other. Just my take on it. It's Jack's story and I'm loving every minute of it so far. As for actress? Maybe Yeardley Smith as she was in "Maximum Overdrive"?

View user profile

36 Re: Character voices on Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 am

When i first started reading SA, Art and Kat always put me in mind of Tim and Daisy from Spaced, so thats who they sound like in my head, while Pip sounds like JJ and Scarlet sounds like Pinkie Pie.

View user profile

37 Re: Character voices Today at 9:51 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum