Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character voices

+14
Tzmhero
yiangos
Contrast
RennisTora
Cee64E
Leak
DarkAngel
GdoubleWB
Riikano-Alinaris
cenaris
EmfinnFZ
not_cenaris
jollyjack
zombiepancakes
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Hells-Reaver

Hells-Reaver

What I think?
Art: Ray Parks' accent (British with a little American)
Kat: Scottish
Pip: American
Scarlet and Co.: Um....Cute?

27Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 am

BenRG

BenRG

Hells-Reaver wrote:Scarlet and Co.: Um....Cute?
Japanese. Definately Japanese.

28Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:59 am

cenaris

cenaris

BenRG wrote:

If they start giggling like a bunch of Japanese schoolgirls, it'll be the most surreal thing ever.

29Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:24 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

cenaris wrote:
BenRG wrote:

If they start giggling like a bunch of Japanese schoolgirls, it'll be the most surreal thing ever.

What's so special about Japanese schoolgirls giggling that it would made a bunch of talking squits' look surreal?

30Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 pm

RennisTora

RennisTora

BenRG wrote:
Engrish perchance? ',Surprised

31Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:52 am

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

With the squirrel girls, I tend to hear them with girlish voices, something like the voice of a squeeishly enthusiastic teen girl.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

32Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 am

Cee64E

It's kinda funny but I always hear Scarlet and company as being from the southern U. S. Like Kentucky or Tennessee. Though definately sounding like highschool girls, with rapid speech patterns and the kind of almost twin-speak that girls that age have when they spend a lot of time together.
Now I wonder if they are sisters?

33Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 am

Riikano-Alinaris

Cee64E wrote:It's kinda funny but I always hear Scarlet and company as being from the southern U. S. Like Kentucky or Tennessee. Though definately sounding like highschool girls, with rapid speech patterns and the kind of almost twin-speak that girls that age have when they spend a lot of time together.
Now I wonder if they are sisters?

jollyjack wrote:
Riikano-Alinaris wrote:Thanks for the answer! Another background thing: how are they related? Are they sisters?

It's undecided.

34Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:42 pm

BenRG

BenRG

Cee64E wrote:Now I wonder if they are sisters?
Depending on how Jack plans to write their origins, the answer could be either "yes", "no" or "that's the wrong question". If I'm right and they are clones specifically made to be the biocomputer processor elements, then it is possible that they are, effectively, identical quads because they were made up in the same test-tube. However, that would only make them 'sisters' in the same way any two cars off of the same production line could be considered kindred.

35Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:00 pm

Cee64E

BenRG wrote:
Cee64E wrote:Now I wonder if they are sisters?
Depending on how Jack plans to write their origins, the answer could be either "yes", "no" or "that's the wrong question". If I'm right and they are clones specifically made to be the biocomputer processor elements, then it is possible that they are, effectively, identical quads because they were made up in the same test-tube. However, that would only make them 'sisters' in the same way any two cars off of the same production line could be considered kindred.

Not sure clones would be the way to go, from a bio-computer standpoint. If they are completely identical then they are vulnerable in exactly the same ways, that's why cloning anything is a bad idea (and why bananas got smaller as we all got older, btw). If I were going to engineer a set of bio-computer elements I would make them twins or multiples of some sort and make sure they gestate together. That would allow for more creativity (since they wouldn't think exactly alike but would all be very similar in action and well bonded to each other. Just my take on it. It's Jack's story and I'm loving every minute of it so far. As for actress? Maybe Yeardley Smith as she was in "Maximum Overdrive"?

36Character voices - Page 2 Empty Re: Character voices Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 am

Dedlok

When i first started reading SA, Art and Kat always put me in mind of Tim and Daisy from Spaced, so thats who they sound like in my head, while Pip sounds like JJ and Scarlet sounds like Pinkie Pie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum