Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can see!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:07 am

So getting laid improves your vision? Maybe Pip oughta' check if he actually ever needed his glasses. Sleeping with a bunny bitch has done great things for him. One of the many benefits of working in a "charity" shop

I wonder if boning the bunny was a one off? Maybe she genuinely likes him?

View user profile

2 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:23 am

Bunnies eat carrots. Carrots help preserving your vision. Transitive law? XD

View user profile

3 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:28 am

cenaris wrote:
I wonder if boning the bunny was a one off? Maybe she genuinely likes him?

I can't see this being anything but a one off. Once Hilary comes to her senses she'll probably deny it ever happened, not that Pip will let her.

Because the alternative would be them hooking together and creating Evil the likes of which would make good ol' Jack greenish-black with envy.

View user profile http://sir-talen.deviantart.com/

4 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:43 am

cenaris wrote:Maybe she genuinely likes him?
I don't think so. He just got "lucky" by catching Hilary in her most desperate condition and was used for letting out some steam.

Oh, come on. The last time chatter explosion happened was due to some dream sequence in a rain with a particular two girls doing something unexpected but enjoyable. Also, pretty much every strip that has some sort of drama, romantic or sexual tension in it is getting more attention than a regular one-gag or part-of-adventure update. And in #782 someone is finally got laid, first time in a 7 years, also the one that I was expecting less than anyone else in this comic.

I love how priorities are set here. First - great characters, second - funny jokes\interesting adventures. Third - perfect amount of icing of drama\romance\sexy stuff. Usually the last part is overdone greatly, but not in SA.

View user profile

5 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:50 am

not_cenaris wrote:

Oh, come on. The last time chatter explosion happened was due to some dream sequence in a rain with a particular two girls doing something unexpected but enjoyable.

You mean this?
(#633)

//HSishi

View user profile

6 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:53 am

yes

View user profile

7 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:58 am

WWHHAATT!!!!! Hilary gave Pip enhanced vision from sex!? Shut....your....ass!!! Laughing

P.S. Pip looks really bizarre without his shades. pale

View user profile

8 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 am

Of course now I have an alternative explanation in my head. I think, for all of Pip's obsession with pr0n, trying to sell Scarlet on EBuy, ect., he's actually got the heart of a paladin.

Now bear in mind...

1) This first thing he decided when the minions from [Not Apeture Science] kidnapped Kat and left Scarlet crying was "They. Must. Pay."

2) Despite his It's All About Me attitude he's perfectly willing to put his own safety on the line and initiate rescues during the incidents with Jack and also the Eldaks.

3) He actually managed to charm an actual girl on Realms of Lorecraft (not that he knew it.)

Pip just might have the balls to not only be charming and attractive to Hilary (not that it doesn't hurt that she's desperate for friends right now). He might... maybe be good for her in the long run, if he can play Knight in Shining Armor to her Distressed Damsel Bunny.

Or he might screw it up and end up dodging child support payments on he and Hilary's Hellspawn until she sues him and leaves him a penniless wreck.

View user profile http://sir-talen.deviantart.com/

9 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:15 am

cenaris wrote:So getting laid improves your vision?
Well, masterbation is supposed to make you go blind, so by that reasoning...

cenaris wrote:One of the many benefits of working in a "charity" shop
I see what you did there Very Happy

So, which one's the "charity" case? The sexy bunny whose inner person is spoiled & petty? Or the funny-looking dork whose inner...person...

...nevermind ^^;

View user profile

10 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 am

Hmmmmmm....... The feather on top of his head turns around when he is suprised, for some reason that really stood out for me...

View user profile

11 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:36 am

Screwed so hard he could see. That's a fun idea for my glasses wearing self... Also, totally a page from Dr. Strangelove.

View user profile

12 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:52 am

I predict the loss of his glasses causing an awkward encounter with Hilary in the future. Or maybe Pip has charmed her heart and she'll be obsessed with him. Either way, Art is getting money.

View user profile http://robotboy1.deviantart.com

13 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 am

DarkAngel wrote:

So, we can set up an alternative to opticians. It would be funny.
Or, we could end in jail due to prostitution exploitation. D'oh!

Nevermind. JJ is the only one who can plot and scheme on this site.

Robotboy1 wrote:Either way, Art is getting money.

Why?

View user profile

14 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 am

Riikano-Alinaris wrote:
DarkAngel wrote:

So, we can set up an alternative to opticians. It would be funny.
Or, we could end in jail due to prostitution exploitation. D'oh!

Nevermind. JJ is the only one who can plot and scheme on this site.

Robotboy1 wrote:Either way, Art is getting money.

Why?
I was referencing to the first panel where he said "I'll put money on it involving the loss of your glasses."

Hypothetical money that is.

View user profile http://robotboy1.deviantart.com

15 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 am

My first impression is that this is kind of an anticlimactic follow-up for such an interesting (nudge nudge, wink wink) turn of events, but I'm sure it'll be explained.

View user profile

16 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 am

So you couldn't see before Pip? Either your glasses didn't work for crap or you never needed them to begin with. Calling it right now, the sex was just a coincidence.

View user profile

17 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:19 am

I kinda like Pip w/o his glasses--he looks more natural. (leaving out the last strip of course)

And yes, I did make an account to post this, but also because last arc has been ridiculously enjoyable.

View user profile

18 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:49 am

Well, according to folklore, masturbation is supposed to ruin your eyesight. Maybe having consentual sex reverses that effect? Of course, that implies things that I'm not sure I want to know about just how long Pip and Hilary had been doin' the deed that night and how many times... affraid

View user profile

19 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:22 am

It has been proven.

Not only is marijuana a cure for glaucoma. HUASHUASHUASHUASHUASHUAS

View user profile

20 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:30 am

Rolland T. Flackphayser wrote:
HUASHUASHUASHUASHUASHUAS

What does this mean?

View user profile

21 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Well, that's one way to explain a character design change.

View user profile

22 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 pm

I can't have been the only one expecting this comic page to be a harrowing after sex realisation? Still congrats to Pip on his new found vision. Probably won't last long though...

...I put £5 on it lasting 24 hours Laughing

View user profile

23 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 pm

I see your £5 and raise you 100 for one strip

View user profile

24 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:07 pm

HSishi wrote:
not_cenaris wrote:

Oh, come on. The last time chatter explosion happened was due to some dream sequence in a rain with a particular two girls doing something unexpected but enjoyable.

You mean this?
(#633)

//HSishi

I see this as forshadowing for them just to no longer be enemies. At the cost of Pip's life.

I say the next time something with this much chatter with happen will be when Chloe makes her first SA apperance.

View user profile

25 Re: I can see! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:10 pm

I think it's fairly obvious that Pip is losing his wizard powers.

View user profile

26 Re: I can see! Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum