Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IT HAS BEGUN

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IT HAS BEGUN on Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 am

Ha! I knew it! I knew that Hilary must have had some kind of weakness! She's an MLP fan! No doubt now she and Pip will start... (shudder)... bonding over fan-theories and shipping!

Batten down the hatches, people! It can only get surreal from here on in! affraid

View user profile

2 Re: IT HAS BEGUN on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:01 am

Wishful thinking compels me to hope he's actually referring to No Pink Ponies, an awesome web comic, Jack is presumably a fan of.

View user profile

3 Re: IT HAS BEGUN on Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:30 pm

I love that comic (Even if some catching up needs to be done) but Im kinda hoping for MLP fan. That'd make things MUCH more interesting.

View user profile

4 Re: IT HAS BEGUN on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Hell I'm hoping for both. This will get interesting.

View user profile http://robotboy1.deviantart.com

5 Re: IT HAS BEGUN on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:00 pm

Male adult fan of MLP = Brony

Female adult fan of MLP = Pegasister

Oh man I really hope this arc goes in that direction.

View user profile

6 Re: IT HAS BEGUN on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:09 pm

View user profile

7 Re: IT HAS BEGUN on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm hoping the Shedder there in panel 3 gets involved. No offense to you bronies out there, but I'm not a huge fan of that show.

View user profile

8 Re: IT HAS BEGUN on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:24 am

Aawwwww, how cute. Surprised Hilary is a softy with stuff from her childhood. And she looks nice with that innocent expression in the last panel. Smile

View user profile

9 Re: IT HAS BEGUN on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 am

vevans0009 wrote:Aawwwww, how cute. Surprised Hilary is a softy with stuff from her childhood. And she looks nice with that innocent expression in the last panel. Smile

Well... Pip have realised that part.
But I have such feel... Hilary will get a higher place, but without Pip, she will be useless except returning to old way of making business. (Yes, saucy pictures in the name of Promotion)

View user profile

10 Re: IT HAS BEGUN on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:21 am

26_994 wrote:But I have such feel... Hilary will get a higher place, but without Pip, she will be useless except returning to old way of making business. (Yes, saucy pictures in the name of Promotion)
I think that we're going to see a team-up. Hilary will be the (very attractive) public face and marketing smarts and Pip's going to be the tech guru for the shop's new web portal/shop. After all, commerce and fund-raising are both essentially about persuading people to give you their money; the Internet is a peerless way of doing that.

If they are smart, ambitious and amoral enough, the sky is literally the limit for them both. And, let's face it, amoral acquisition of wealth is something else Hilary and Pip have in common! Twisted Evil

View user profile

11 Re: IT HAS BEGUN Today at 6:45 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum