Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mongolean Desert Survival Tips

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:13 am

Oh, yeah. That.

I guess now we know what geeks have for Cool desert.

View user profile

2 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:19 am

Ha! I knew it! When I read the last strip, I instantly thought of that incident Laughing

View user profile

3 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:42 am

You've got to admit that that one is kinda complicated. The question is: Is there any part of the eBuy terms and conditions of service that prevents merchants from knowingly selling items that they believe to be cursed? It could lead to a heck of a test case in the civil claims court!

View user profile

4 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:36 am

Whoa. That is just messed up. All because of that device with the big button? Shocked

View user profile

5 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:51 am

I'm gonna be honest and say I totally forgot about that incident. But chances are that they can't prove it. At least, I think so...

View user profile

6 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Ah, how I remember!

View user profile

7 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:36 pm

I was wondering what was going to happen to those two.....

View user profile

8 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:52 pm

I did not see this one coming at all- which just made it all the funnier. Now this is how you do a brick joke!

I'm imagining the next mini arc (or maybe this is leading up to a full arc?) will entail a fun-filled montage of Pip trying to get hired somewhere else while his account is suspended. Or trying to sell his liver again. Somehow, I imagine he'll try the latter, first. And maybe second.

On another note, I wonder which guy ate the other...? Morbid bit of curiosity, there.

View user profile

9 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:06 am

http://www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php?s=344

Please tell me the survivor confronts Pip. I'm putting my money on the ponytail glasses guy.

Also, its not a cursed item. Its super advanced technology. And how did Ebuy verify the survivor's claim? Wouldn't the government be interested?

View user profile

10 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:54 am

coronalwave wrote:Also, its not a cursed item. Its super advanced technology. And how did Ebuy verify the survivor's claim? Wouldn't the government be interested?
Yeah, I'd forgot about that one; I thought this was about The Button. Still, I don't think that they can reasonably hold Pip responsible for this. He sold 'as is' after all - it isn't his fault those two guys didn't know how to work a Quinten Technologies Portable Quantum Fold Generator!

View user profile

11 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:08 pm

are you sure the pony tailed one is a guy and not a girl. to me she looks like a geeky anorexic girl with a flat chest who became a geek specifically because she had a flat chest so was unattractive but she still had her brains.

View user profile

12 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:00 am

indrejue wrote:are you sure the pony tailed one is a guy and not a girl.
Yeah. Ponytail glasses guy has an Adam's apple. I'm hoping he comes back ripped, with a wicked looking improvised melee weapon, his Thundercats shirt ragged and patched combined with mismatched armor and a manic look on his face. Twisted Evil pale *Pant* *Pant* "Why did you teleport us to the hot, hot desert? Why did you make me eat my friend?"

View user profile

13 Re: Mongolean Desert Survival Tips on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 am

coronalwave wrote:I'm hoping he comes back ripped, with a wicked looking improvised melee weapon, his Thundercats shirt ragged and patched combined with mismatched armor and a manic look on his face. Twisted Evil pale *Pant* *Pant* "Why did you teleport us to the hot, hot desert? Why did you make me eat my friend?"

I think it's Tundra Cats Very Happy But yeah, that's kinda what I'm imagining as well.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum