Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Q-branch explosive foam

+4
zombiepancakes
Robotboy1
vevans0009
Black Mantha
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Q-branch explosive foam Empty Q-branch explosive foam Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 am

Black Mantha

Black Mantha

Q-branch explosive foam SA_0763_small

You know, their lives are so odd that could have actually happened.

2Q-branch explosive foam Empty Re: Q-branch explosive foam Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

HAHA!!! Art thinking he is Bond and Kat being creeped out by his antics. Loving it!!!

3Q-branch explosive foam Empty Re: Q-branch explosive foam Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Robotboy1

Robotboy1

Am I the only who has tried lighting foam to see if it explodes?

http://robotboy1.deviantart.com

4Q-branch explosive foam Empty Re: Q-branch explosive foam Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:07 pm

zombiepancakes

zombiepancakes

Robotboy1 wrote:Am I the only who has tried lighting foam to see if it explodes?
XD nope! I've tried it too, didn't turn out so well for me. Any luck with yours?

5Q-branch explosive foam Empty Re: Q-branch explosive foam Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 am

KaZe

KaZe

Actually if you heat up the bottle the shaving cream is in, it can explode under the right circumstances... I would recommend against trying it tho. pirat

6Q-branch explosive foam Empty Re: Q-branch explosive foam Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:05 am

BenRG

BenRG

You know, it is entirely in-character, based on what we know of Art, that he has James Bond fantasies. Roger Moore's Bond too, based on the eybrow quirk! Now, I wonder what lady was the basis of his Bond Girl? Wink

Seriously, something tells me that this is just the beginning. Once a toy has been found in that house, usually things don't stop until lawnmowers are flying past Mars!

7Q-branch explosive foam Empty Re: Q-branch explosive foam Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:41 am

DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Wouldn't be surprised if Kat - having long since gotten used to Art's antics - simply replied "Oh. Well clean up after yourself next time."

8Q-branch explosive foam Empty Re: Q-branch explosive foam Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Robotboy1

Robotboy1

zombiepancakes wrote:
Robotboy1 wrote:Am I the only who has tried lighting foam to see if it explodes?
XD nope! I've tried it too, didn't turn out so well for me. Any luck with yours?
No such luck, maybe one day.

http://robotboy1.deviantart.com

9Q-branch explosive foam Empty Re: Q-branch explosive foam Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Moonman

Moonman

That silhouette's gotta a lotta nose and a lotta chin and not much room showing for a mouth...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum