Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ronery? Re Got You Covered!

+3
Frist
Robotboy1
BenRG
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Empty Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 am

BenRG

BenRG

Ronery? Re Got You Covered! SA_0753_small

Just to let you know it took me a while to translate that question over the cuddle-pillow. Very Happy In some ways, it is a relief to know that Pip is exactly as sad and pathetic as I imagined!

Now... What misadventurees will Art and Kat get into seeking matresses and pillows?

2Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Empty Re: Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Robotboy1

Robotboy1

I expect nothing more from Pip.

http://robotboy1.deviantart.com

3Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Empty Re: Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:32 pm

Frist

Frist

The money I'd give for a Chloe Body Pillow..

Frist: Someday....

4Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Empty Re: Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Moonman

Moonman

Robotboy1/Lala wrote:I expect nothing more from Pip.

That's what she said!

Ronery? Re Got You Covered! D75

5Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Empty Re: Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:14 pm

vevans0009

vevans0009

Oh yeah, the main three going shopping!!! cheers Sheesh,Pip is such a weirdo. No

6Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Empty Re: Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Vordreller

What goes on in a man's bedroom is between him and his pillow Razz

Btw Jack, did you change Kat's facial features somehow in the last 2 strips? Maybe I'm just a stupid dolt, but she looks more... refined, somehow. I think that's the best word. Not a native English speaker here.

7Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Empty Re: Ronery? Re Got You Covered! Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 pm

RennisTora

RennisTora

Pip you sad, sad man-penguin... Can't say I blame him however Neutral
When I look at site like Zazzle who let you make a custom-just-about-anything
I wonder why I haven't heard of "Make your own body pillow" site/shop?

Edit: I stand corrected http://www.custombodypillows.com/ Laughing

Last edited by RennisTora on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Epicness)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum