Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Day After Tomorrow (The Everyday Version)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Day After Tomorrow (The Everyday Version) on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:55 am



That, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens if you put it off too long. You really can't survive if you say "Screw it, let's be lazy" too many times!

View user profile
There is a wealth of jokes and sexual innuendo available if Kat goes mattress shopping with Art. I can't see how she could pass up an opportunity to tease him. Smile

View user profile
I know Kat and Art aren't "like that" but... oh the jokes that could be made HOW his bed got that bad Laughing

View user profile
... I've read to much manga lately, I started reading on the right side...

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos
Xenathos wrote:... I've read to much manga lately, I started reading on the right side...

Funnily enough, it actually kinda works backwards.

View user profile
Frist wrote:
Xenathos wrote:... I've read to much manga lately, I started reading on the right side...

Funnily enough, it actually kinda works backwards.

Heh heh Very Happy
It does!

View user profile http://collectedcurios.forumotion.net
jollyjack wrote:
Frist wrote:
Xenathos wrote:... I've read to much manga lately, I started reading on the right side...

Funnily enough, it actually kinda works backwards.

Heh heh Very Happy
It does!

>.> Genious... Just... Genious. This is what happens when I'm running low on focus xD

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos
Come on Art, take it like a man and shake it off. It is good and strengthens the back. Laughing But, I do like to see both Art and Kat go bed shopping and see how far this goes anyway. Very Happy

View user profile
did everyone forget what pip did waaaay back in 2005?
http://www.collectedcurios.com/SA_0054_small.jpg

View user profile
petrino wrote:did everyone forget what pip did waaaay back in 2005?
http://www.collectedcurios.com/SA_0054_small.jpg
I had forgotten about that... But at least Art is finally replacing his mattress.

View user profile
HAH! It does. now I am going to go through ALL my comics reading them backwards. because this is nifty.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum