Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives!

+5
Moonman
banjo2E
vevans0009
HSishi
BenRG
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Empty Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:48 am

BenRG

BenRG

Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! SA_0744_small

So, it's beginning to look like THE BUTTON was just a plot device. The true McGuffin has arrived from poor ol' Uncle Feathers. The question is: what is it and how many hoards of raving lunatics, cultists, demons and aliens will be trying to kill Art & Company this time to take it from them?

You can see that I'm getting used to this strip's style, can't you? Razz

FWIW, I think Art is wrong. Throwing the puzzle box to break it open is the sort of out-of-the-box thinking that only the truely smart and wiley can manage. Wink

2Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Empty Re: Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:13 am

HSishi

Throwing the puzzle box to break it open is the sort of out-of-the-box thinking that only the truely smart and wiley can manage

I so agree Smile .
Sometimes you have just to break things to get the contents. You can see that every year at XMas when childs just rip the outer packaging paper to get their toys.

3Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Empty Re: Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:26 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Well that is one way of opening it. I Like Pip's way of getting a task done. Laughing

4Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Empty Re: Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:59 am

banjo2E

...Feathers McGraw?

Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Feathers+mcgraw

5Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Empty Re: Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Moonman

Moonman

It fell apart before it even hit the ground! Smarts 'n wiles...maybe, but they're not much for engineering prowess.

6Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Empty Re: Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

nice to see that pip can still use his noggin form time to time Very Happy

7Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Empty Re: Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Username

banjo2E wrote:...Feathers McGraw?

I can't believe I only just got that

8Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Empty Re: Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:02 pm

The Doctor

The Doctor

To be honest.....I'd do the same thing to that box.

9Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Empty Re: Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 am

HSishi

Username wrote:
banjo2E wrote:...Feathers McGraw?

I can't believe I only just got that

I know that Wallace & Gromit movie, but I didn't remember the name of the penguin Embarassed .

10Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Empty Re: Puzzle Box - The McGuffin Arrives! Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Darth Bothersome

Darth Bothersome

I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum