Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Chloe section

+13
jollyjack
Sylentknight
26_9
wolfman-al
xivk
TheJim
Zaran
Paranoid
Winds
Smelge
malinborn
BenRG
cenaris
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:40 pm

cenaris

cenaris

She had a comic where she jetskis some kids away from sharks. Since she's a pinup character she's been in some adult stuff.

62The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:04 pm

swordfish

swordfish

Did not know about the jetski one, is it still up?

http://swordfish244.deviantart.com/

63The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:35 am

cenaris

cenaris

swordfish wrote:Did not know about the jetski one, is it still up?
Doubt it. I've not seen it for sale anywhere.

64The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:35 pm

CyberCorn Entropic

CyberCorn Entropic

Quoth BenRG:
FWIW, I'm not sure that Chloe exists in the same continuity 'universe' as Sequential Art. She does appear in some comics and pin-ups of her own but they are adult content, so aren't published on the web.
Although not necessarily canon to Sequential Art, Chloe has been seen in the same pictures as Kat and Scarlet.

Quoth Swordfish:
Did not know about the jetski one, is it still up?
Try Jolly Jack's DeviantArt page. I think at least the opening sequence was shown there.

http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

65The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:32 pm

mafiafran

I don't know why Jack hasn't done a series of strips about Chloe's (possibly sexy) business affairs

irs compromise
Offshore Corporation Formation

66The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:45 am

cenaris

cenaris

Geez look at that thing! He must be almost 8 feet tall! How does she do it?
The Chloe section - Page 3 Chloe__s_halloween_treat_2010_by_jollyjack-d31rho3

67The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:13 am

BenRG

BenRG

The latest sketches to go up (11/9/2010) made me think that, if she ever knew Sabretooth Kitty existed, Chloe would have a whole new reason to fund cloning research. Wink

The Chloe section - Page 3 Sabre_Kitty_Raptor_Snow_Drag

68The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:14 am

cenaris

cenaris

BenRG wrote:The latest sketches to go up (11/9/2010) made me think that, if she ever knew Sabretooth Kitty existed, Chloe would have a whole new reason to fund cloning research. Wink

The Chloe section - Page 3 Sabre_Kitty_Raptor_Snow_Drag
The Time Machine pic. Remember that one?

69The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:36 am

26_9

OK.

Some more trash, related to this ... "1/2 polar fox 1/2 chipmunk" (and I don't care about the "official" opinion - I judge by the whole fur).

Take healthy-looking gal a.k.a. any well-modified female character plus a couple of Brumsweak grenades, mount both and do a picture. A number of traits always welcome.

70The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 am

cenaris

cenaris

I like this one in particular
The Chloe section - Page 3 How_co10

71The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

cenaris wrote:Geez look at that thing! He must be almost 8 feet tall! How does she do it?
The Chloe section - Page 3 Chloe__s_halloween_treat_2010_by_jollyjack-d31rho3

Agatha Hetrodyne ain't got nothing on her. lol! cheers

That tongue of his, frightens me in a weird way. It almost looks suspiciously like a tentacle.... affraid

72The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 am

cenaris

cenaris

Nighthawke wrote:

That tongue of his, frightens me in a weird way. It almost looks suspiciously like a tentacle.... affraid

I think that's the point. She has a fetish in everything. So if that character's tongue is a tentacle... well, she's going to be a happy girl.

73The Chloe section - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chloe section Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:49 pm

26_9

I don't know where else to post this, but I like some unique traits Chloe's look.

Especially eyes: they happen to look like they're sunglasses of almost-purple kind of blue.

Oh, and overall tone of skin.

And I also like the fact she has a nose instead of a dot or a snout. Only JJ uses this kind of anthro face so neat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum