Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Ehh...Crap. I never think far enough ahead... Uh... I suppose Rachel has a sort of figure similar to Scarlet, and John is somewhat in physical comparison to Art?

View user profile

27 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:28 pm

ok, now i know a bit more. What I was mainly wondering was about their general looks, hairstyles etc, or whether you want me to make that from personality and character myself.

Smile

View user profile

28 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 pm

I wish I knew the hairstyle. Although John carries that 5'o Clock shadow thing on his chin, and usually wears one of those awesome bomber-jackets.

View user profile

29 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 pm

Ok, so for some reason the world is plotting against me... First my scanner shorts a few days ago, and after replacing the fuse today, Servimg.com is refusing to host the image...

So good luck, but you may not get it for a while, depending on whether it starts working or i find somewhere else to host it.

View user profile

30 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:51 am

Ah-ha! Turns out the file size was too big, so I had to convert it to a DAMN Gif file... Although the resolution on my scanner was probably what was the problem, next time, NOT 600!

So this is some of the designs, John up top and Rachael below. In terms of conceptual design, I'm not happy with the way I depicted John (and it turns out i forgot his stubble), but for Rachael it's one of the best random character designs (IMO) I've ever done. Be proud XD

Still some bits that may need tweaking however, and because you probably can't tell, the full-body pic of Rachael is her playing Wii. Yes. I know.

But anyways, hope you like!

View user profile

31 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 am

Well, I'll be damned. This is an awesome depiction, and considering some things: I can't really top this. Love the "Bomber" style jacket on John, and Rachel looks like the last person I'd want to end up with (Kind of a good thing, considering I don't enjoy being around flirtatious people) Kudos, man.

View user profile

32 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Awesome, don't mention it! Heh, you created a character you'd hate to be around. I am impressed.

But! Back to goddamn college work! Mad

View user profile

33 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:43 am

Ooh! Sweet! Tomorrow I'll receive the final piece of my gear, and I'll (Hopefully) Upload one of my recent pictures here!

View user profile

34 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:54 am

Well, crap...Looks like it'll be a while before an upload, I've been getting progressively WORSE at drawing things, plus I've got a major test next week...Got-dangit I need to clean my schedule.

View user profile

35 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:06 am

Hehe, don't worry about it... I'm slowly building up sketches, and i'll probs upload when i've got time to scan... or can be bothered... =D

View user profile

36 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:39 am

Oh-kay...It's been a while, so I thought I'd add a bit of info as to why my posts have been so dry, for the past few months. I have had work up to the knees for some time, and some of my friends have set me to a project so I've got less time to set to work I wanted to get done, etc. etc. Anywho, as time goes on, I'll add my friend's little project as my posts, and I hope to actually get something done soon.

View user profile

37 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:24 am

Yeah, the workload now for college is becoming very difficult to manage, and the fact that all of my friends are FINALLY getting interested in Steam games, so I have more replay value on some of my older games... Wasting time on that rather than drawing...

However, I have a little teaser on the cards, although i'm still not completely happy with it, it's probably all i've got atm that is ready to be shown. I'll post that in my thread today, just gotta scan it in and edit out the other doodles around it...

View user profile

38 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:17 pm

Well, good news! I finally uploaded my tablet into the computer, so now my next update should be soon! I can not wait to draw something epic! Plus, if you want information on the aforementioned "Project", here's a website you can sign into for Q&A: http://starmine.niceboard.com/t248-upcoming-comic-qa

Questions given will be answered to my fullest extent without releasing too much information, so don't get your hopes up on all your questions.

View user profile

39 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Sat May 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Man, it has been a while since I've actually made a proper upload. But, this is my current best drawing yet, an' I just had to upload it. This is my My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Ponysona, Quicksilver.

View user profile

40 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Sat May 05, 2012 9:09 pm

WreckedRegent7 wrote:

Man, it has been a while since I've actually made a proper upload. But, this is my current best drawing yet, an' I just had to upload it. This is my My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Ponysona, Quicksilver.

What would the cutie mark be?

View user profile

41 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Mon May 07, 2012 8:51 am

Heh, you've noticed my little cheat there, here's a previous image I did which shows his cutie mark:

So, his cutie mark is essentially a tribal-decal wing, if you want to see what I based it off of, look up "Wing Tribal" on Google, first image that should show up.

View user profile

42 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Mon May 07, 2012 8:55 am

And, here's something I drew for my best friend, Yuki This shows Whitegold and Quicksilver, my girlfriend's ponysona and my own, respectively. (And before you ask about Whitegold's cutie mark, I haven't thought of it yet, so I'm going to be a cheap bastard and hide her flank until I come up with one.)

View user profile

43 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Sun May 13, 2012 6:34 pm

So, I guess my next few uploads are gonna be a while. I have to find the proper brushes, and what-not, but hopefully, I should be able to get my Vanguard pictures up, should be pretty awesome.

View user profile

44 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Mon May 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Also, I'mma let you guys vote on which Vanguard Image I'll draw next, the first one is my choice alone, here's the roster as of yet.
WIP: Fluttershy - Soliloquy of the Fen

Unstarted:
Rarity - Prima Donna
Twilight Sparkle - Arcana Major
Applejack - Ironclad
Rainbow Dash - Fleeting Wind
Pinkie Pie - Spontaneous Joker
Quicksilver - Vengeance and Honour
White Gold - Compassion in Tenor

Go 'head and have a vote or two, and I'll work on the most popularly voted next. There may even be more to come.

View user profile

45 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Tue May 15, 2012 1:02 am

Three hours. All. Freakin'. Worth it. An' check out what I mean by that!

Fluttershy the Druid, Vanguard Series I, Soliloquy of the Fen. God, this took an entire freakin' all-nighter!

View user profile

46 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Wed May 16, 2012 11:19 pm

Quicksilver the Knight, Vanguard Series I, Vengeance and Honour. This one sucks. I prefer Fluttershy.

View user profile

47 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Fri May 25, 2012 8:43 am

Raito1, no specific class, Vanguard Series Sigma, The Liar. She told me that she loved my Vanguard Series stuff, so I decided: Why not give her a guest star appearance?
I told her that her artwork made mine look like slag thrown together into a picture. She replied with this, and I quote: "That's not true! I love that Vanguard Series you've done! ;u; <3"
And that ultimately lead to this.

View user profile

48 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Mon May 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Alright, it may be a short time or so (Maybe a couple days) 'till I make an official update, today I couldn't get any work done thanks to a got-danged nosebleed, so, I'll probably keep you guys updated on the war that Raito and I are engaged in.

View user profile

49 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Tue May 29, 2012 9:16 am

First part of the war, I guess? Anywho, this is my reaction to Raito's 500 Follower's Milestone picture. And yes, it did incur a nosebleed, and I had to clean up my desk this morning, and couldn't breathe out the right side of my face for hours.

View user profile

50 Re: WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) on Wed May 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Quicksilver in his armor. I feel fairly knight-like.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum