Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

WreckedRegent7

WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) D4j1qz4
This is one of the first few pictures I actually submitted to DA: Dovahkiin - Exile. Then there's this
WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) D4j1qmv

WreckedRegent7

I noticed on the anatomical diagram that I have a few of the muscles wrong, that's mainly because I'm still working on learning the muscular human anatomy. Bear with me, it's an annoying task. + I don't know if whoever passes this topic by can see the pictures, tell me if you guys encounter trouble, 'cause I can't see them.

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

Yeah, atm I can't see them, if you host them using the option above the message box, its free and easy, then you can view them here. Looking forward to seeing them!

Dark

WreckedRegent7

Good thing to know I ain't the only one, then. I've uploaded these images via DeviantArt, so I'm not sure if DA has some interferances or something. If you can't see the pictures, then I'd suggest you check my DA account, as produced here: http://gornduff.deviantart.com/gallery/ Glad to see someone has anticipations of my works, though!

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

Yeah, DA can't host to this forum, dunno why. Although there is an easy way to upload here: You see these buttons up top? ^ First find the image button, then one to the left is the Host Image button. Browse for your file and hit Host It. Wait for a moment then the box should change. Copy only the Image: address in full, the button marked copy works fine. (you may need to click allow or some other thing to copy it. then just paste in your message and Voila!

WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) 1280x810

WreckedRegent7

I've tried the Host Picture button, but every time I browse my files, and attempt to upload the picture I want, then click "host it", it doesn't do anything. Not sure if I'll figure it out later and wind up making an idiot of myself, or if I'm even going to figure it out at all, but, at least I'm getting help

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

WreckedRegent7 wrote:I've tried the Host Picture button, but every time I browse my files, and attempt to upload the picture I want, then click "host it", it doesn't do anything.

Ok, try this. When you hit the Host Image button, open the ServImg.com link in a new window, and you can easily sign up, or you may be able to log in using ur curios account, can't remember. Anyways, just follow the easily noticeable upload links, and then copy the 'Image' Address, as i said in my earlier message.

Just tryin to help! BTW checked ur DA I like the first pic, anatomy one is obviously good reference!

WreckedRegent7

I went to the site, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to register, all I saw was sign in, download, and play now buttons. (I swear I'm probably getting dumber every day, ain't I?)

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

Ok, looked into it a bit, its done by the same free forum company that curios forum is made from, so try logging in with that password. If it works you'll probably see a few copies of your pictures in my uploads, from where you repeatedly tried 'host image', as i did XD

WreckedRegent7

Alright, second attempt:
This character was designed by my friend, J.T., I call it: Dovahkiin - Exile
WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) Dec_2012

Remember, if you can't see it, file in a complaint, and I'll see what I can do, and if you find anything you think is awry, go 'head and tell me in any way you want.

WreckedRegent7

WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) Dec_2013
This is an anatomical diagram I made, some of the information is incorrect, but it took me a while to learn what I know

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

These are pretty cool, I do like the exile one a lot: reminds me a little of Altair or Ezio from AC, just by general style and stance, but then also of Gladiator. It works well, whatever influenced you.

The anatomy one is probably something I should try doing, as I'm terrible with proportions atm. As someone who knows next to nothing about muscle structure, I'd say it looks about right!

Did you use a reference or did you ninja it out of the etheral? (the anatomy one)

Dreadstunlock

WreckedRegent7 wrote:WreckedRegent's Randomness (And then some) Dec_2013
This is an anatomical diagram I made, some of the information is incorrect, but it took me a while to learn what I know

Dude....lift your pen from the paper, and do the lines a bit more natural, it looks like the guy is being affected by an earthquake.

WreckedRegent7

To Dreadstunlock: I initially drew the character's outline, and I did lift my pencil from the paper, my hand isn't all that steady, believe me. I later added the muscles to scaled proportion from what I learned.

To Darkavenger: Thanks for both the tech support and the general support, and if you want to learn anatomy the way I did, check out http://anatomyarcade.com/
Plus, I don't really know how I thought up that Exile thing, I just took my friend's advice. The armor was completely random, just some generic leather/Daedric and I threw in a wooden buckler.
If you want to talk to my friend, he's on Xbox Live, look up JTCALEB140, and feel free to ask him any questions.

WreckedRegent7

I ain't sure, but some people are probably waiting on my next upload, and to be honest: I'm having trouble finding the time. I was planning on uploading a Christmas picture, although, my skill is selective time-wise, so I need a bit of time before I can transition between certain styles. So, for now, I'll leave my absence of uploads at this: I'm having difficulties balancing video-gaming (Skyrim), homework, and martial arts, and I still have to work on my proportions.

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

I can say the same with my uploads... to DA or otherwise... Especially since now I'm getting pretty engrossed with the new free vector graphics program I got, Inkscape. But things are coming along, and videogaming and homework are ample excuse! Just out of interest, what martial art do you do? I used to dabble in aikedo.

And finally, Happy New Year!

WreckedRegent7

I practice TaeKwanDo as a main art, but in my spare time, and as extra credit, I do Tai Qi Chuan, and Wushu. Aikido seems to be something I could get into (With enough time, of course), and happy new year to those who frequent the forums!

WreckedRegent7

Oho! I think I may mark my New Year's Resolution (Get 20% more epic) early! I'm going to buy some gear, and I cannot wait until I show you guys a picture of me in it (With some extra stuff in, for privacy protection)

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

Sounds cool, being 20% more epic is probably the best Nu Year Resolution i've heard... What is this gear you have recieved, then? Cos if it's pro hat and overcoat combo, well, beat ya to it!

WreckedRegent7

Actually, it's something more militaristic, a Tactical vest, knee/elbow hardcase pads, and a Kukri knife

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

That's pretty damn hardcore. Kukri? Weeellll... Just so long as you know, Sniping's a good job mate!

So...why did you get these? Preparing for Z-day?

WreckedRegent7

Never know when Zombies will overrun the world. Plus I do need a bit of self-defense equipment, and I decided to go with my instincts. Something really really sharp. Plus, all this equipment is only about $62.00, and combined, it's about 40% epic.

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

Hey, Wrecked. In Nikolai's post you said about wanting someone to draw your OC, right? I understand you have no reference, but if you like I can get right on it. I need something to draw after the exam I have Friday, to relax a little. So much revision!

Just a few details might help, though. Looking forward to hearing what he/she'll be like!

Also, finally getting somewhere with my own characters! When I have the time (translation: can be bothered) to finish the base designs, I'll upload them.

Dark

WreckedRegent7

Cool, thank's for the help (Ahead of time), I've made up only two characters right now, they both have real-life counterparts. John(athan) Keller, a stalwart man, about age 26, has something for (dark) poetry, and is highly athletic. Then the second character is named Rachel Faye, a sort of cat-girl, in some respects similar to Kat from Sequential Art, but more flirtatious than Kat is. That's pretty much all the reference I have to my two characters, don't know if they'll help. -Side note, I'm about to get my orders put in for my gear, and it's becoming quite irritating to wait!

Dark_Avenger

Dark_Avenger

Hello again, just been doodling little designs for these chars, but just (somehow) realised, do you have any defining physical features of these guys or am I concepting for you. Not that I'm complaining, it's a challenging and interesting proccess.

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum