Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get a car!

+10
jollyjack
vevans0009
lloonnee2
Moonman
Nikolai
KaZe
stephanodude
Nighthawke
BenRG
egroeggerg
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get a car! Empty Get a car! Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:09 am

egroeggerg

egroeggerg

Very Happy

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/egroeggerg

2Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:10 am

BenRG

BenRG

Get a car! SA_0736_small

It's things like this that make me glad that I never learnt to ride a bike.

Oh, and before I forget, the sci-fi geek in me likes what I suspect is an implied Halo Novel-verse in-joke.

3Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 am

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

Stig is sad. He does need to get a set of wheels man. that scooter is just not going to cut it.

I wonder how he would get the squeezin' green for that. The squirrel girls and their inventions, perhaps?

4Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:21 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

BenRG wrote:
Oh, and before I forget, the sci-fi geek in me likes what I suspect is an implied Halo Novel-verse in-joke.

where?! i dont see it!

5Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:49 pm

KaZe

KaZe

Nighthawke wrote:Stig is sad. He does need to get a set of wheels man. that scooter is just not going to cut it.

I wonder how he would get the squeezin' green for that. The squirrel girls and their inventions, perhaps?

I was just thinking, if the Denizens can build a bunch of Tie-Fighters then surely they can make a nice ride for Art. Perhaps something with retractable machine guns and a oil slick dispenser. Very Happy

6Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Nikolai

Nikolai

I absolutely LOVE this strip, because it makes me giggle knowing that there are people that are just like Art in more then a few ways. Just a few would be, Determined to not get a car, and Complains about bad weather for riding a Vespa or other Bi-wheeled Vehicles.
Lol

http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

7Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Moonman

Moonman

That's not a sad face. That's a poorly drawn look of determination!

Get a car! Knapp01

8Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:41 pm

lloonnee2

del me pls

Last edited by lloonnee2 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:04 am

KaZe

KaZe

Waaiiit a second... this actually happened to you, didn't it JJ?

10Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:22 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

Art getting a car!? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

11Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 am

BenRG

BenRG

stephanodude wrote:
BenRG wrote:
where?! i dont see it!
In the novels, the Spartans, used to face-obscuring helmets, gestured as if they were drawing little smileys on their visors to indicate their feelings amongst themselves. Art was mirroring that here.

12Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:21 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

KaZe wrote:Waaiiit a second... this actually happened to you, didn't it JJ?

Back when I had to commute to work on my scooter, whatever the weather: yeah Smile

How I did so for 5 or so years without injury, I'll never know.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

13Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:28 am

Rolland T. Flackphayser

Rolland T. Flackphayser

Olha o Brasil aeh gente! SALVE O CORINTHIANS! KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

[Off topic] I'm from Brazilian of the Brazil do not understand much English language with so many British slang. But this did not stop me of the f**king love this strip. And I have that devotion to only one person. Thank you, Google! lol!

Well, back to about Phil ... I mean, Art have a car. Well, Art is a British, then we can think of many nice cars and potentially funny. My suggestion to the author would be a legitimate car fan, a DeLorean DMC-12. Pip end up buying the car at Ebuy impulse to be a fan of the movie Back Of The Future, but would have no money to pay for the car, which would not return and would split the price between Art and Kat. After some humorous situations involving the original car (a crap), just commenting on the Art Car film is fantastic and the quad-squirrels just listening to the conversation. They watch the movie and decide to help the new Art in her unique way. Many good stories would come out of this plot.

14Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 am

scienceguy8

scienceguy8

jollyjack wrote:
KaZe wrote:Waaiiit a second... this actually happened to you, didn't it JJ?

Back when I had to commute to work on my scooter, whatever the weather: yeah Smile

How I did so for 5 or so years without injury, I'll never know.
Probably the same way I rode my bike across my college campus even after the largest ice storm the Little Egypt area has seen in some years: pig-headedness, a sure sense of balance, and utter reliance on one's helmet. I only fell twice.

http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

15Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:53 pm

strangefour

strangefour

Nighthawke wrote:Stig is sad. He does need to get a set of wheels man.

Poor Stig.

Get a car! SequentialStig

http://strangefour.deviantart.com/

16Get a car! Empty Re: Get a car! Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:25 am

Darko Kavinsky

I wouldn't trust anything the squirrels would manufacture, Remember the lawn mower incident? Yeah I have seen enough British motorways on Highgear to know that, that wouldn't turn out to well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum