Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Great-grandparents (and farther back)

+2
MadxHatter123
NINJA!
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great-grandparents (and farther back) Empty Great-grandparents (and farther back) Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 pm

NINJA!

NINJA!

Did any of you meet your Great-grandparents. or Great Great-grandparents, or more.

For me.....I met both of my parents, all of my grandparents, 5 of my Great-Grandparents, and 1 of my Great(2)-grandparents.....How about you?

MadxHatter123

MadxHatter123

I've met one of my great grandmothers.

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

Just two of my Great Grandparents and all of my Grandparents. My grandad passed away on New Years eve at 9:30pm. What a bugger, dying just before next year Razz.

Xenathos

Xenathos

Nope. My parents are both youngest from famillys with 7 children.

Met 3 of my grandparents. My dads dad died when my dad was young.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

Pietja

No, my grandfather from my father's side was taken into a soviet labour camp, while from my mother's side died in relativly young age (34).
As for my grandmothers, I can't say anything about them. Although I asked, I was never given the right anwser. All I can say is that my grandmother from my father's side was a half-ukraininan, descendant of the cossacs (is that the right form?), so my father is 1/3 ukrainian and I'm even less ukrain-ishVery Happy.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

NINJA!

NINJA!

My Grandfather died at 12:04 AM on January 1, 2000. Happy new millennium.

xombie

xombie

I met both my great grandmothers and 1 great grandfather on my mom's side. Parents were divorced when I was pretty young so I never really got to get to know anyone on my fathers side. I did however get to meet my stepfather's grandmother, which was pretty cool to get to do.

My grandparents on both my mothers and stepfathers side are all still alive and doing well, and as far as I know my grandparents on my fathers side are all still alive.

And just something cool to add, my grandfather (mothers side) and I are still climbing 14ers in Colorado during the summers, and going on weekly hikes year around even though hes in his mid 70s

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum