Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it just my imagination...

+25
xombie
Ninjabear
Winds
Pietja
uziel
26_9
hiddenflame
BenRG
Smelge
Kolemegil
Sgt. Schultz
5c4rl37
LT.Raynor
Zaran
Leak
AwesomeDon46
Nighthawke
Dragonslorefury
xivk
rpx
Xenathos
malinborn
cenaris
The Doctor
gruntbuggly
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:56 pm

cenaris

cenaris

That's one of the few pics of her I havn't got.

Kat is the best allround shapeliest of Jack's characters. Chloe and Nurse Sally are curvy, but too curvy sometimes. She remains all around cuddly.

27Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:57 pm

AwesomeDon46

AwesomeDon46

Yes, agreed. Of all the CC girls, she's one of the few who looks proportionally accurate.

28Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Smelge

Smelge

Sgt. Schultz wrote:If you go to Jolly Jacks Deviant art page its on there

Show me.

When I saw the collage, I then went to his DA and went through the whole lot, didn't find it.

29Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 pm

BenRG

BenRG

The Doctor wrote:So basically

Bra + panties = Bigger boobs, and thinner more defined legs.
Fully clothed = Smaller boobs, and larger and less defined legs.
Yeah. I'm guessing it's a definition issue. The extra layers blur the shape a little.

Either that or Jack is a true capitalist and knows what his clients want from pin-ups! Twisted Evil

30Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Zaran

Zaran

Kolemegil wrote:

Kat Collage (NSFW)

D, X, and T for me Very Happy

http://zaranr.deviantart.com

31Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Kolemegil

Smelge wrote:
Kolemegil wrote:Kat Collage (NSFW)

'O' is one I'd quite like to lay hands on to do a colouration, but it doesn't seem to be in JJ's DA.

Anyone got?
Too Small by jollyjack

I've got all of the ones in the collage I posted and perhaps more. Been following jollyjack's sketchbook and devArt for a while.

32Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:39 pm

5c4rl37

5c4rl37

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

33Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:32 am

hiddenflame

hiddenflame

lol. I believe it has something to do with what she's been eating lately. Razz

Whats in that drink previewed on page one... One of JJ's super growth formulas? XD

34Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:19 am

26_9

Ehm...It is mutagen juice(aka "mutojoos) with milk.Only milk can make milk-producers swollen.

35Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:18 am

uziel

You can say 'improved style' if you want to, I say 'Cheeky bastard' Very Happy

I kid, I kid.

Her overall form does seem to have changed. She started as being lanky and skinny, and her form has improved since.

Do keep in mind that she's, what, twenty two, twenty four? It could be that she's still, erm, 'developing.' My dad's 6'2" at 50, and when he was that age he was 5'7" or something like that. He grew 3-6 inches in 25 years. even my Grandfather noticed that his upper chest had gotten bigger when he was fifty (not to be confused with his gut, which doesn't exist, he's in excellent shape.) It's conceivable that Kat's body is just 'coloring in' if you know what I mean. (Ha-HAH! Puberty.)

First If You Know What I Mean of the forum! Oh, yeah!

36Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:13 pm

26_9

She was 21-22 at the beginning,has 3-year "high" education instead of 5-year one.
Heigh is ~5'8-11''.

In fact,any growing is stopping at 25.With everything,what leaks out of this.

37Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:48 pm

uziel

26_994 wrote:She was 21-22 at the beginning,has 3-year "high" education instead of 5-year one.
Heigh is ~5'8-11''.

In fact,any growing is stopping at 25.With everything,what leaks out of this.

That, too, is true. if she was 18 when she entered College, she would be 21 if she went for 3 years, 20 if just what is called an Associate's degree in America (idk what you call a two-year degree over there in the abusive motherland that is England :p Take your tea and taxes back, we're moving out, ma!)

So if she was 20 or 21 when she finished college, then got her job at the photography studio and moved in with Art and Pip then, and after two years (We've gone through two Christmases, right?) she'd be 22 or 23, at most 25.

In other thoughts, I think it's awesome that we have a thread dedicated to Kat's breasts.

38Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:34 pm

26_9

Also...
Scarlet is not more,than 12 years old.And more probably,even 8-9.

39Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:37 pm

cenaris

cenaris

Scarlet is roughly Kat's age from what I read somewhere. She's just mentally quite naive and childish.

40Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:47 pm

26_9

"Somewhere"!
I was using knowledge of biology!

P.S.It is essential to be from the same field?

41Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:49 pm

uziel

cenaris wrote:Scarlet is roughly Kat's age from what I read somewhere. She's just mentally quite naive and childish.
And I don't even think that's what she's really like. I think she and her sisters were programmed to be childlike so that they'd be easier to control. If they were somehow released from this holding back, I think they could be very wise.

42Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:20 pm

BenRG

BenRG

cenaris wrote:Scarlet is roughly Kat's age from what I read somewhere. She's just mentally quite naive and childish.

Oddly enough, I think that Scarlet's emotional age may be a clue to her chronological age. Think about it: She and her three sisters are bio-computer components. In all likelihood, they weren't born, they were probably grown in test-tubes by Quinten's research biologists. As such, they were likely force-matured to adult bodies before 'birth'. It is thus impossible to tell their actual age from their bodies.

Despite their (likely genetically enhanced) intelligence, they are still naieve because, they have not had any experiences to help them develop. Nonetheless, I can't see a project like that being too old. If Scarlet, Amber, Violet and Jade were more than ten years old, chronologically, I'd be very surprised.

43Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:34 pm

uziel

I'm more or less with Cenaris on this one, I could have sworn she was biologically in her twenties, like Kat. We'll prolly find out in this next story arc.

Maybe we could ask JJ? Should we, like, start praying at a statue of him to get him to come to us?

Would such a statue have him be sitting sit in the bosom of a statue of Helga?

44Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Pietja

Ok., comic book science! How do I love it! Very Happy

In terms of physique - about 19-24
In terms of mentality - about 5-10

As for intelligence it's harder to say, because, honestly, I don't think intelligence can be attributed to age as much precise as mental state. I personally know a very smart, witty and intelligent ten year old and a certain sixteen year old wich is... oh, God, I still have some sympathy for her, so let's say brainwashed. But you know the deal Very Happy.

And also notice how Einstein was a genious but often acted like a child and how Tesla went nuts, so mentality is also a subject of discussion.

But her (Scarlet's) real age, methinks, is no more than 10 y.o., physique and intelligence artifactially boosted.

Ok., end of comic book science!

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

45Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Zaran

Zaran

JJ himself said that there was no definite age for the SA cast in the old forum (I think, don't remember it was resolved awhile back), everything was just an educated guess. My estimates back then were

Kat: 23
Art: 26
Pip: 26
Scarlet: 21-22
Jade: 21-22
Amber: 21-22
Violet: 21-22

As for their height, I based it off of Chloe, whom I recall was somewhere in the 6 ft (approx. 1.8 m) range. Anyways here is my estimates:

Chloe: 6 ft 0 inches = 1.81 meters
Kat: 5 ft 6 inches = 1.67 meters
Scarlet and girls: 5 ft 5 inches = 1.64 meters
Art: 5 ft 10 inches = 1.79 meters
Pip: 4 ft 11 inches = 1.49 meters

http://zaranr.deviantart.com

46Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:05 am

26_9

Ehm...you know...My exerior age is like 18-21,through of 14,5 years of real age and 6'2'' heigh.

So exterior age can be false and any guessions about it are empty!

47Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:55 pm

Winds

Winds

The Doctor wrote:
Dragonslorefury wrote:Maybe all that milk is going to all the right places. Razz
What do they say? "a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips". Haha.

I think that most girls in bras, seem to have bigger boobs, then when they are in full covering clothes. Even pants seem to make the legs look bigger, then when they are in underpants.

So basically

We should get you to write for a women's magazine.

"Beauty Tip #337: Screw everything else, dress less.

Produces fast and positive results.
All natural.
No operation needed."

You'd be a hero to women and men alike.

48Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:15 pm

The Doctor

The Doctor

Yeah, I actually tried that once: but I found a shocking discovery. Apparently Surgeons and Magazines have struck a deal with each other. Surgeons are paying Magazines to brainwash people (mainly women) into getting Nip and tucks, more people the magazine brainwash, the more money get surgeons give them. Can't work for people that take bribes, just not on.

49Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Winds

Winds

The Doctor wrote:Yeah, I actually tried that once: but I found a shocking discovery. Apparently Surgeons and Magazines have struck a deal with each other. Surgeons are paying Magazines to brainwash people (mainly women) into getting Nip and tucks, more people the magazine brainwash, the more money get surgeons give them. Can't work for people that take bribes, just not on.
Scalpel wavin' sons a'....

50Is it just my imagination... - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it just my imagination... Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:29 pm

Ninjabear

I prefer, "small boob" Kat over "big boob" Kat.

That is all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum