Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

some draws of girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 some draws of girls on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:17 am

hi, here I am again, this time i bring some new draws of girls I did in my spare time, I hope will be to your liking, this time only draw girls because i really like draw that, haha​​, greetings from Mexico (sorry if I write wrong , this time to save time i use google translator)

one day i will put a name to each character, this time i only scribbling Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile

2 Re: some draws of girls on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:04 pm

nobody comment my draws ¬¬, i will never post again Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

3 Re: some draws of girls on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:02 pm

its looking good
double d's for every breast size though? heh

View user profile

4 Re: some draws of girls on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:51 pm

regitsammo wrote:nobody comment my draws ¬¬, i will never post again Evil or Very Mad

That is basicly because of this: You're way better then anyone around here. With 1 exception: JollyJack.

They allready gave you the feedback they COULD give you in the previous topic.

Another reason can be that life catches up (read: school/work is a heavy time consumer)

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

5 Re: some draws of girls on Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:03 am

I am digging her position very coy. You have a lot of good work, and yeah pretty busty they are, but better than what I can draw.

It usually why I don't come into here because I like drawing but my work never seems as good or close to as good as those who post in here regularly.

View user profile

6 Re: some draws of girls on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:40 am

Dunno about being better than all, but most of your girls look like they are proportional midgets, also, how come you don't shade or color?

View user profile

7 Re: some draws of girls on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Youchip wrote:its looking good
double d's for every breast size though? heh

jeje, big breast lol!

View user profile

8 Re: some draws of girls on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Xenathos wrote:
regitsammo wrote:nobody comment my draws ¬¬, i will never post again Evil or Very Mad

That is basicly because of this: You're way better then anyone around here. With 1 exception: JollyJack.

They allready gave you the feedback they COULD give you in the previous topic.

Another reason can be that life catches up (read: school/work is a heavy time consumer)

well, jollyjack is a pro, that dude draw amazing, but there bunch of people in this forum who draw better, I guess I have the hope that someone wants to do some work with me (someone who wants to?, lol)

View user profile

9 Re: some draws of girls on Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:54 pm

TheGreatHibiki wrote:

I am digging her position very coy. You have a lot of good work, and yeah pretty busty they are, but better than what I can draw.

It usually why I don't come into here because I like drawing but my work never seems as good or close to as good as those who post in here regularly.

I think you draw very well, you just need some technic, I would like to see more pictures of yours (I saw some other post yours)

View user profile

10 Re: some draws of girls on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Dreadstunlock wrote:Dunno about being better than all, but most of your girls look like they are proportional midgets, also, how come you don't shade or color?

Good advice, I will try to improve that, and so the colors and shadows, I like this way, but shall seek to also post shaded drawings (drawings of the type of spiderman, spawn, superman, etc.), and Colorado, there I put in another post some, but for those it takes longer, anyway thanks for the advice, I will try to post more colored drawings

View user profile

11 Re: some draws of girls on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Link us to your deviantart and we shall follow you.

View user profile

12 Re: some draws of girls on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Vordreller wrote:Link us to your deviantart and we shall follow you.

http://regitsammo.deviantart.com/

Here is the link, I hope you like it Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: some draws of girls on Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Dreadstunlock wrote:Dunno about being better than all, but most of your girls look like they are proportional midgets, also, how come you don't shade or color?

i think about your comment, i don´t know why you said that, jaja, i see the proportion correctly, and you are the first in my entire life who said that,any way, i hope someday i wish to see some of your work,

View user profile

14 Re: some draws of girls on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:57 am

regitsammo quoth:

It's certainly discouraging, but don't worry too much about it. Sometimes we just don't know what to say. Heck, some of my pictures nobody comments on although they most certainly appear to look at them.

As for your pictures, they're very well drawn, with a good sense of proportion, plenty of personality, and a sense that they aren't just standing around like a bunch of stiffs.

I like this one the best, due to the more feline features:

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/roadstripe/index.htm

15 Re: some draws of girls on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:18 pm

CyberCorn Entropic wrote:
regitsammo quoth:

It's certainly discouraging, but don't worry too much about it. Sometimes we just don't know what to say. Heck, some of my pictures nobody comments on although they most certainly appear to look at them.

As for your pictures, they're very well drawn, with a good sense of proportion, plenty of personality, and a sense that they aren't just standing around like a bunch of stiffs.

I like this one the best, due to the more feline features:

thanks, really really thanks a lot, i will draw more feline girls ^^

View user profile

16 Re: some draws of girls Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum