Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 am

That look on her face seem now sort of 'why didn't my boobs go down?' instead of 'Art didn't die?'

As it is I still don't get what's up. I see JJ's and I don't seem to see what's so wrong with variable geometry about boobs.

View user profile

27 Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:30 am

You all discuss the weight loss and Kat's breasts, but your missing something. Last strip Scarlet was shot in her rear...which lead her to know Art would not be harmed...

All I'm saying is Scarlet may not have a nice curvy ass anymore (theoretically).... think about it.

View user profile http://midniterun.webs.com/

28 Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:19 am

Haventownsend wrote:You all discuss the weight loss and Kat's breasts, but your missing something. Last strip Scarlet was shot in her rear...which lead her to know Art would not be harmed...

All I'm saying is Scarlet may not have a nice curvy ass anymore (theoretically).... think about it.
Actually, here HUD said she was hit on the rear deflector. Her rear lower asset is an attractor, not a deflector. Wink

View user profile

29 Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:54 am

But we like talking about boobs around here...

But Scarlet's ass is in a power suit. It wouldn't have affected her body.

View user profile

30 Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:47 am

Hell, let them invade, they'll be doing us all favors with their fat-busting ray.

View user profile

31 Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:40 am

Nighthawke wrote:Hell, let them invade, they'll be doing us all favors with their fat-busting ray.

I second that!

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/aimereta

32 Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not on Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Aimereta wrote:
Nighthawke wrote:Hell, let them invade, they'll be doing us all favors with their fat-busting ray.

I second that!

Gary. Just Gary.

And Finally! An update! Yeaaaahhh!!

View user profile

33 Re: EXTERMINATE!!! Or... Maybe not on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Aww, I already miss Fat Art. Crying or Very sad
He almost seemed like a different character altogether. I mean, it's great that Art got his old body back, but to think that Fat Art might never be seen again...
I'm not even sure why I like Fat Art at all besides the fact that he's Art. I just like him as a character...a separate character. And for some reason, I can hear Fat Art sounding like Mr. Incredible, but not regular Art.
Maybe if a similar look and personality were used to create another character to be in the comic...hmmm...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2