Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Enemy Weapon Max Range Estimated At Approx 4cm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I couldn't find a thread on this, the earliest threads dated back to the bug incident, which was 92 strips after the OzBasic arc.

When I was reading through these two strips, I lol'd. It's true that you'd probably grab the baddass-est looking guns if you were in a rush, but maybe test-firing them at a wall or something would be a good idea.

Also, using a gun...that can blast the hinges of a steel door off at point blank range...to open a pack of popcorn? Does anyone get the feeling that the popcorn will be vapourized? Surprised

View user profile
Just charred blacken remains. Given they themselves are black charred shadows, it MIGHT just be their liked flavor. Bug spray gets them high and microwaves are fun to them. You figure it out.

View user profile
TheGreatHibiki wrote:Just charred blacken remains. Given they themselves are black charred shadows, it MIGHT just be their liked flavor. Bug spray gets them high and microwaves are fun to them. You figure it out.

Sounds reasonable, although I thought they got killed in microwaves. Now that you mention it, they do seem to enjoy being in there...

View user profile
Stoned on bug spray...
That's epic.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum