Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

+19
Moonman
wolfman-al
Haggis Hotdish
Pietja
not_cenaris
artimies7
Dreadstunlock
TheGreatHibiki
Leak
stephanodude
KaZe
MicasR
Youchip
cenaris
rpx
Nikolai
Xenathos
Frist
Ganthan
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

101My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:55 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

ponychan

102My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 am

Youchip

Youchip

theres something creepy about that fluttershy pic
i dont know what it is

103My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:23 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

No eyebrows

104My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:37 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

Youchip wrote:theres something creepy about that fluttershy pic
i dont know what it is

It's like she's smiling while Somme is slowly being tortured and she is laughing and sming at their misery

105My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:22 am

Frist

Frist

No pupils or glare in the eye.

106My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Frist

Frist

107My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:52 am

Frist

Frist

*yaaaaaawn*

IT'S TIME FOR SOME SATURDAY MORNING PONY!

108My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:39 am

Pietja

Ponies - I don't get it. Medicore show. At best.
Bronies - I don't want it. Get away from me. Don't send me pony links to my e-mail, p.m. sections or note section.

Seriously, I hate MLP because :

- the majority of fans are guys, adult guys.
- if not, they're still the most vocal group of fans.
- their fascination is intense.
- they *do* shove it down my throat *at-any-time-possible*

Jesus, find a more serious passion, the one that you can talk with people in general, not the strange, creepy one that you have, I don't know, like guns, cars, women, drinking, drugs, fighting, politics, your mom, the bible, koran, economy, computers, etc., etc. and then shove it into some other people throats. All of these things are mentioned are much more interesting than MLP and you can talk it with most of the people from the spot without spreading the glee and wonderfullness about the MLP to a person who doesn't know sh*t about it.

Of course, I'm talking about some fans of the show.

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

109My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:12 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

You can't be serious.

110My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 am

Youchip

Youchip

hes right about bronies
i disagree that its mediocre though, especially with the shows that are currently airing (apart from adventure time)
Tara Strong was better in Sym Bionic Titan! (RIP)

the sudden surge of obsessed fans is both very fascinating and annoying

111My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 am

Frist

Frist

It's okay, we'll still love and tolerate the shit outta you.

Anywho, that episode was great! <3 Luna!

But where was Rarity?

112My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:44 am

Youchip

Youchip

Frist wrote:It's okay, we'll still love and tolerate the shit outta you.

responding with a pony meme is kinda proving his point y'know

113My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 am

Frist

Frist

Which point exactly?

114My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:51 am

Youchip

Youchip

the part about the fanbase being overly passionate
instead of actually having meaning input you just used a widely recycled brony meme
i shouldnt be speaking on his part, but its kinda rude

115My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:56 am

Frist

Frist

So it's a matter of "It's not what you say, it's how you say it"?

Fair enough, allow me to rephrase, "You dislike it, and I respect that. Let us carry on."

116My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:14 am

Youchip

Youchip

there we go Very Happy

117My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:18 am

Frist

Frist

Youchip wrote:there we go :D

:D

Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned that when making a-X

Kidding, kidding.

118My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:42 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Luna episode was bad.

119My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:46 am

Frist

Frist

Coulda been better. Needed more Rarity, though having Luna back was all worth it.

Can't say I was expecting her to be socially awkward through it, but having 1000 years of inexperience put an interesting spin on her character.

In the end, she's more playful than Celestia. And adorable.

Really, the biggest problem with the episode was that it had no Rarity when it was basically a stage for her. Still, it was okay without.

And it wasn't a bad turn on Luna, just not what we had in mind, like the dresses Rarity made for everypony.

Sometimes you've gotta give things a second look to take it all in.

120My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

i liked the episode. luna was awesome. that is all.

121My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Youchip

Youchip

luna is weirdly proportioned and not very likeable
the yelling thing got old fast
probably the weakest episode

122My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm

stephanodude

stephanodude

I found it rather entertaining. But I do agree the whole royal shout got old pretty quickly.

124My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:19 am

stephanodude

stephanodude

http://d.facdn.net/art/kturtle/1319321422.kturtle_called-a-chicken.gif

I used to call scootaloo a chicken. Then I saw this.

125My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 5 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Frist

Frist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum