Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

INACCURACY.

+5
vevans0009
Nighthawke
The Old Wolf
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Xenathos
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1INACCURACY. Empty INACCURACY. Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

INACCURACY. SA_0710_small

FYI: Jack... I really like the fact that this one was uploaded on my 18th Birthday.

My whole day was been depressing and you made me smile : D As of today around 8 PM (+1 GMT) I'm 18.

Last edited by Xenathos on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

2INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 am

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Happy birthday!

3INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 am

The Old Wolf

The Old Wolf

Love this. I'm thinking this will end up with Art being returned to normal by some odd quirk of alien technology, as well.

Sequential Art is always one of my few "must reads."

4INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 am

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

The Old Wolf wrote:Love this. I'm thinking this will end up with Art being returned to normal by some odd quirk of alien technology, as well.

Sequential Art is always one of my few "must reads."

Welcome to the madhouse Old Wolf! The current strip is just a hint of the zaniness that JollyJack is capable of. Start about at the beginning and have a cup of joe.

5INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:03 am

The Old Wolf

The Old Wolf

Nighthawke wrote:Welcome to the madhouse Old Wolf! The current strip is just a hint of the zaniness that JollyJack is capable of. Start about at the beginning and have a cup of joe.

Thanks for the welcome! I've been a fan for a long time, just never signed in here to comment. I don't think there's anything JollyJack has published online that I haven't seen at some point or other. The hardest thing is waiting for updates...

6INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am

vevans0009

vevans0009

SSSh Art. Don't make them more angry!! Sheesh!!! Shocked

7INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Dreas_Dris

Dreas_Dris

Old Wolf, we all know how you feel on the waiting thing. When I first started reading it was fairly regular, and while I understand perfectly why he is a bit slow, it still sucks.

8INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 pm

ugilick

When I first started reading I read them all in one sitting, now its tourture waiting on the new ones.

9INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

Thank you BeDaOrLiSeAr : D

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

10INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 am

Dreas_Dris

Dreas_Dris

ugilick wrote:When I first started reading I read them all in one sitting, now its tourture waiting on the new ones.
It was the same for me.

11INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

You're all here forever, you know.

12INACCURACY. Empty Re: INACCURACY. Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:50 am

QazRa

Dreas_Dris wrote:
ugilick wrote:When I first started reading I read them all in one sitting, now its tourture waiting on the new ones.
It was the same for me.

Add one new victim to the list! Started reading the SA about 15 hours ago, read them all in one go in ~4 hours(I'm a slow reader, but most of the time was spent on laughing or "aww"'ing). Now, I wish I had left something for today..

I checked the "updates" on the front page, and I'd say we might get a new one in 2 days or so (if you look at the approx. time between older ones). Good thing I'm new to the comic, I can read them again and still get the best out of them! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum