Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

INACCURACY.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 INACCURACY. on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 am



FYI: Jack... I really like the fact that this one was uploaded on my 18th Birthday.

My whole day was been depressing and you made me smile : D As of today around 8 PM (+1 GMT) I'm 18.



Last edited by Xenathos on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

2 Re: INACCURACY. on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 am

Happy birthday!

View user profile

3 Re: INACCURACY. on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 am

Love this. I'm thinking this will end up with Art being returned to normal by some odd quirk of alien technology, as well.

Sequential Art is always one of my few "must reads."

View user profile

4 Re: INACCURACY. on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 am

The Old Wolf wrote:Love this. I'm thinking this will end up with Art being returned to normal by some odd quirk of alien technology, as well.

Sequential Art is always one of my few "must reads."

Welcome to the madhouse Old Wolf! The current strip is just a hint of the zaniness that JollyJack is capable of. Start about at the beginning and have a cup of joe.

View user profile

5 Re: INACCURACY. on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:03 am

Nighthawke wrote:Welcome to the madhouse Old Wolf! The current strip is just a hint of the zaniness that JollyJack is capable of. Start about at the beginning and have a cup of joe.

Thanks for the welcome! I've been a fan for a long time, just never signed in here to comment. I don't think there's anything JollyJack has published online that I haven't seen at some point or other. The hardest thing is waiting for updates...

View user profile

6 Re: INACCURACY. on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am

SSSh Art. Don't make them more angry!! Sheesh!!! Shocked

View user profile

7 Re: INACCURACY. on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Old Wolf, we all know how you feel on the waiting thing. When I first started reading it was fairly regular, and while I understand perfectly why he is a bit slow, it still sucks.

View user profile

8 Re: INACCURACY. on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:15 pm

When I first started reading I read them all in one sitting, now its tourture waiting on the new ones.

View user profile

9 Re: INACCURACY. on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 am

Thank you BeDaOrLiSeAr : D

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

10 Re: INACCURACY. on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 am

ugilick wrote:When I first started reading I read them all in one sitting, now its tourture waiting on the new ones.
It was the same for me.

View user profile

11 Re: INACCURACY. on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am

You're all here forever, you know.

View user profile

12 Re: INACCURACY. on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:50 am

Dreas_Dris wrote:
ugilick wrote:When I first started reading I read them all in one sitting, now its tourture waiting on the new ones.
It was the same for me.

Add one new victim to the list! Started reading the SA about 15 hours ago, read them all in one go in ~4 hours(I'm a slow reader, but most of the time was spent on laughing or "aww"'ing). Now, I wish I had left something for today..

I checked the "updates" on the front page, and I'd say we might get a new one in 2 days or so (if you look at the approx. time between older ones). Good thing I'm new to the comic, I can read them again and still get the best out of them! Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: INACCURACY. Today at 4:02 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum