Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

They Are Coming.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 8:12 am

Looks like the Martians have finally arrived. And Art is in no condition to deal with them...

View user profile

2 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 8:48 am

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

3 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 9:26 am

Hell, yes.

View user profile

4 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 9:30 am

Oh wow!

Truth be told, I almost forgot about the Lawnmower incident..

View user profile

5 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 11:46 am

By the looks of it, Art only needs a camera and a radio transmitter. Wink

View user profile

6 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 12:44 pm

KaZe wrote:By the looks of it, Art only needs a camera and a radio transmitter. Wink

DEAR GOD! Yeah, if Art does that, the Martians' circuits will get fried for sure!

View user profile

7 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 1:17 pm

HELLS YES! I've been waiting for this!

View user profile

8 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Third panel is so hot.

View user profile

9 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 4:50 pm

a new STORY ARC? <hyperventilating, complete with wheezing>.... damn, now I'll have to change....

View user profile

10 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 5:01 pm

N.E.O. = ?

View user profile

11 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 7:30 pm

N.E.O. = ?

"Near Earth Object" I imagine. My question is when did Art's basement turn into NORAD?

View user profile

12 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 7:43 pm

KaZe wrote:
N.E.O. = ?

"Near Earth Object" I imagine. My question is when did Art's basement turn into NORAD?

I was thinking N.E.R.V. Razz

View user profile

13 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Art's sync ratio must be the lowest of them all. Though Kat in a plugsuit. ... Oooo Scarlet in a plugsuit. Well I suppose I could go back to the quintin arc but oh well.

Anyway i was thinking more Art making a giant mashed potato mountain. Or better yet to make a crouton minecraft looking version of the mountain. Yes yes.

View user profile

14 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 11:32 pm

KaZe wrote:
N.E.O. = ?

The Denizen Tunnels are full of tech left there when Jack tried to take over the world. Some of it the Squirrel girls have fixed/altered, some of it was left online when Jack left.

View user profile http://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

15 Re: They Are Coming. on Tue May 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Gah, my brain is being assaulted by multiple tiers of multi-level cuteness... This has got to qualify as cheating!

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

16 Re: They Are Coming. on Wed May 18, 2011 12:08 am

jollyjack wrote:

The Denizen Tunnels are full of tech left there when Jack tried to take over the world. Some of it the Squirrel girls have fixed/altered, some of it was left online when Jack left.

Oooh, right. Forgot Jack had that satellite he launched back in the day. 'Spose you have to montior conditions in space for that to work right... Embarassed

Tho now the question is 'Does Art have a space-based observatory he's not aware of?' Wink

View user profile

17 Re: They Are Coming. on Wed May 18, 2011 12:48 am

I'm presuming that the cardboard box is the Denizen brain-trust meeting room. No doubt they're going to come up with something like a fully-automatic rapid-fire death ray or something. Either that or they're going to turn the house into a spaceship so the team can go and 'space cowboy' the rocks in questions.

BTW, a prediction: Those are rocks, not space-ships. It's easier to attack a planet with some diverted asteroids than it is to build large space-going armed vessels. The Martians are probably planning to just throw big rocks for now. See Starship Troopers the movie for some clues as to how this is done.

View user profile

18 Re: They Are Coming. on Wed May 18, 2011 4:59 am

Does Violet have an artificial right eye that lets her see through her hair bangs?

View user profile

19 Re: They Are Coming. on Wed May 18, 2011 8:56 am

BenRG wrote:I'm presuming that the cardboard box is the Denizen brain-trust meeting room. No doubt they're going to come up with something like a fully-automatic rapid-fire death ray or something. Either that or they're going to turn the house into a spaceship so the team can go and 'space cowboy' the rocks in questions.

BTW, a prediction: Those are rocks, not space-ships. It's easier to attack a planet with some diverted asteroids than it is to build large space-going armed vessels. The Martians are probably planning to just throw big rocks for now. See Starship Troopers the movie for some clues as to how this is done.

There's the possibility that some of those rocks are what're called "Flying Rubble Piles". Basically, asteroids which were shattered into a bunch of pieces, but said pieces being pulled back together into a ball of rocky debris whose shape shifts over time. They're even worse than a solid asteroid, because of their nasty tendency to explode before they hit the ground.

View user profile

20 Re: They Are Coming. on Wed May 18, 2011 2:07 pm

the denazins are so smart, but the best shelter they can find is a box... lol

View user profile

21 Re: They Are Coming. on Wed May 18, 2011 2:14 pm

ok, The denizens can handle electric pencil sharpeners, microwaves and worst of all...soap operas, without injury. If THEY decide to try and hide under a box cause something is coming, I think I would shit myself.

View user profile

22 Re: They Are Coming. on Wed May 18, 2011 3:44 pm

No Exclamation Mark above the box. Jack, you're missing out of perfectly appropriate pop culture references.
Spoiler:
Can we get some Crab Battle in an SA strip sometime soon?

View user profile

23 Re: They Are Coming. on Wed May 18, 2011 11:41 pm

cenaris wrote:No Exclamation Mark above the box. Jack, you're missing out of perfectly appropriate pop culture references.

Never played a Metal Gear game. If they only release revamped versions on the PS3, chances are: I never will.

View user profile http://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

24 Re: They Are Coming. on Thu May 19, 2011 3:07 am

jollyjack wrote:
cenaris wrote:No Exclamation Mark above the box. Jack, you're missing out of perfectly appropriate pop culture references.

Never played a Metal Gear game. If they only release revamped versions on the PS3, chances are: I never will.
Not even the old MSX pre-solid ones where engrish reigns supreme?
"I feel asleep"
"The truck have started to move!"

View user profile

25 Re: They Are Coming. on Thu May 19, 2011 5:13 am

DRADIS has picked up several Unidentified Martian Contacts!

Scramble the Alert Fighte-.. Wait, Art doesn't have a detachment of Vipers at his disposal, does he..?

No? Then a card-board box will have to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka_sHy9cVH0

View user profile http://flightofmighty.blogspot.dk/

26 Re: They Are Coming. Today at 8:29 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum