Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cuddly

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 9:09 am

Decisions decisions..

Go back to being relatively fit and eat whatever or be cuddly with Kat..

View user profile

2 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 9:29 am

He's just trying to make a move on her like the Walrus of love he's turned into. Let's face it, if he falls on her, she's not going to be able to do a damn thing to get him off.

Can I guess the story will progress into a Nutty Professor Buddy Love scenario? Jack? Anyone?

View user profile

3 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 9:52 am

Meh. Doubt it.

View user profile

4 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 10:19 am

Calling it now, the Quinten Quad's feeling so bad that they go out of their way to fix Art with "Skinny Science" that instantly and overly reverses the effects of "Fat Science", making him revert back to his normal body shape, but at the same time, because they worked so hard on it and felt so bad about it, due to the adverse effects of "Skinny Science", he is then unable to get fat, since they wanted to make it up to him and make sure it would never happen to him again.

Which then leads him to think he'll then never be "cuddly" to Kat again, but she'll give a "don't be so sure" kind of nod towards him leaving us with that "d'awwww" feeling we get whenever any hint of a relationship between them is given by JJ.

Then again, that might be a bit too predictable or cliché, but hey, I've been wrong before 8).

View user profile

5 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 11:17 am

Actually, it's time for a sumo wrestling match between Art and Eyurin. Oh, the horror...

View user profile

6 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 11:20 am

Kat really needs to stop sending Art these mixed messages. Okay, I know that she's trying to be a supportive friend and everything but, right now, what he doesn't need is to be told that she likes fat him.

That said, is it me or has Kat become more casually affectionate recently? Maybe seeing the alternative (lesbian hatesex with Hilary) has made her review her position on certain men of her acquaintance.

@ Frist,

The probability of Art voluntarily ever ingesting something offered to him by the Quads, ever is so absurdly remote as to be non-existant.

View user profile

7 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 11:24 am

BenRG wrote:Kat really needs to stop sending Art these mixed messages. Okay, I know that she's trying to be a supportive friend and everything but, right now, what he doesn't need is to be told that she likes fat him.

That said, is it me or has Kat become more casually affectionate recently? Maybe seeing the alternative (lesbian hatesex with Hilary) has made her review her position on certain men of her acquaintance.

@ Frist,

The probability of Art voluntarily ever ingesting something offered to him by the Quads, ever is so absurdly remote as to be non-existant.

Who said anything about voluntarily 8)?

View user profile

8 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 11:46 am

Frist wrote:

Who said anything about voluntarily Cool ?

That made my day. And it was good allready. Kudos to that.

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

9 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Being of the 'cuddly' sort myself, I find some ladies do like teh cuddly fluff. No matter what I can go Awww at Kat and Art at the second and third panel.

View user profile

10 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Hrm... I bet Art had some different kind of "cake" on his mind when he heard a positive message.

Because DAT CAKE IS DELICIOUS! Twisted Evil

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

11 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Remember, Kat, Art may be more "cuddly" now, but that also means he no longer has that ass you like to admire.

View user profile

12 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 2:55 pm

If she was lying on me like that, the size of my belly would be the LAST thing on my mind!

View user profile

13 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 4:03 pm

templargm wrote:If she was lying on me like that, the size of my belly would be the LAST thing on my mind!
Lol thats awfull. Laughing

View user profile

14 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm

TheGreatHibiki wrote:Being of the 'cuddly' sort myself, I find some ladies do like teh cuddly fluff. No matter what I can go Awww at Kat and Art at the second and third panel.

sure
"cuddly" Razz

View user profile

15 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Ganthan wrote:Remember, Kat, Art may be more "cuddly" now, but that also means he no longer has that ass you like to admire.

Not necessarily. My husband is a hefty guy and I swear he has the nicest ass I've ever seen on a man. Even gay men have complimented him on it. I'm quite proud of his ass.

View user profile

16 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Pietja, you made me rofl so hard with that XD especially because a good friend of mine told a joke about cake in the sexual sense...

And Hibiki, no worries. Cuddly people need love too! I definitely don't mind if they've got some extra meat on their bones (I've always believed it's no fun to boink a twig) guy or girl. A previous girlfriend I had was always so insecure that she was fat, but she was, and always will be, beautiful in my eyes. Hell, my current crush (feels so kiddish to call it that, but meh) is a bit on the cuddly side, too... Whatev.

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/aimereta

17 Re: Cuddly on Thu May 12, 2011 10:15 pm

"Weeks"?!?

I've been working on considerably less for (literally (no, not practically or figuratively, literally)) years.

Of course, I don't have the motivation/motivator he does, but still, weeks is highly unrealistic.

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

18 Re: Cuddly on Fri May 13, 2011 2:05 pm

the fat was accumulated instantly through some form of chemical reaction, its not normal fat.

View user profile

19 Re: Cuddly on Fri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Which is why I think the cake would have made him shrink back to normal had he ate it.

I sense midnight snackage!

View user profile

20 Re: Cuddly on Fri May 13, 2011 3:35 pm

that would end the arc prematurly and kill the punch line, not that i dont think it couldnt be easily solved with skinny science.

View user profile

21 Re: Cuddly on Fri May 13, 2011 5:34 pm

I wish there was a cake to make you unfat. I would eat the hell out of that cake, and I don't even like cake.

View user profile

22 Re: Cuddly on Fri May 13, 2011 8:16 pm

BenRG wrote:That said, is it me or has Kat become more casually affectionate recently? Maybe seeing the alternative (lesbian hatesex with Hilary) has made her review her position on certain men of her acquaintance.

Maybe not in the strip but I can remember a couple of sketches to this effect.

One was of them on the couch in positions just like that, where Art was holding a magazine in one hand and holding a toy mouse over Kat with the other and Kat was focusing on batting the mouse around.

Another has Art at his drawing desk who had clearly not expected to get a surprise snuggle time glomp from Kat and Scarlet at the same time.

If someone could be so kind as to post said sketches? I don't have them saved.

View user profile

23 Re: Cuddly on Fri May 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Dreas_Dris wrote:
Ganthan wrote:Remember, Kat, Art may be more "cuddly" now, but that also means he no longer has that ass you like to admire.

Not necessarily. My husband is a hefty guy and I swear he has the nicest ass I've ever seen on a man. Even gay men have complimented him on it. I'm quite proud of his ass.

Oy, ever thought about putting a collar on him when you take him out?

Just suggestin'... Cool

View user profile

24 Re: Cuddly on Fri May 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Nighthawke wrote:
Dreas_Dris wrote:

Oy, ever thought about putting a collar on him when you take him out?

Just suggestin'... Cool

oh u furrys and your strange apparel

View user profile

25 Re: Cuddly on Sat May 14, 2011 12:14 am

Ganthan wrote:
BenRG wrote:That said, is it me or has Kat become more casually affectionate recently? Maybe seeing the alternative (lesbian hatesex with Hilary) has made her review her position on certain men of her acquaintance.

Maybe not in the strip but I can remember a couple of sketches to this effect.

One was of them on the couch in positions just like that, where Art was holding a magazine in one hand and holding a toy mouse over Kat with the other and Kat was focusing on batting the mouse around.

Another has Art at his drawing desk who had clearly not expected to get a surprise snuggle time glomp from Kat and Scarlet at the same time.

If someone could be so kind as to post said sketches? I don't have them saved.

Of course, there is also a sketchbook picture of Kat and Scarlet driving the Delorian into a Cretaceous swamp, so most of these shouldn't be taken as canon. Shame, really. There are some nice pics of Kat and Vanity in there. Very Happy

View user profile

26 Re: Cuddly Today at 1:37 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum