Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Sun May 01, 2011 8:52 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13256676

"Al-Qaeda founder and leader Osama Bin Laden has been killed by US forces, President Barack Obama has said."

View user profile http://youtube.com/frogjedi4

2 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 pm

I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I heard this... And I thank God.

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/aimereta

3 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 02, 2011 5:11 am

Naturally I'm skeptical of this information but I really hope it's true. I also hope that this doesn't cause Obama to get reelected. He's still a terrible president.

View user profile

4 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 02, 2011 5:18 am

Ganthan wrote:Naturally I'm skeptical of this information but I really hope it's true. I also hope that this doesn't cause Obama to get reelected. He's still a terrible president.
same thought went through my head when he started his speach.

View user profile

5 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 am

Obama probably won't be reelected but he will surely make it into the history books for this.

6 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 02, 2011 11:11 am

Amazing, a man who hasn't done a terrorizing thing in nearly ten years has died and yet Mugabe, Malema and Gadaffi still live to terrorize their population for another day.

View user profile

7 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 02, 2011 11:31 am

A quote that I found somwhere on the interwebz :

"R.I.P. Osama Bin Laden:Champion of Hide & Seek 2001~2010"

I'm not gonna deny it, it made me lol.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

8 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 02, 2011 3:11 pm

MicasR wrote:Amazing, a man who hasn't done a terrorizing thing in nearly ten years has died and yet Mugabe, Malema and Gadaffi still live to terrorize their population for another day.
He was the leader of alkida, what do you mean he hasnt done anything in ten years?

View user profile

9 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 02, 2011 3:15 pm

He directed the Al'Quaeda from his various hiding places during his years of hiding. The movements of his orders and personel allowed U.S. operatives to track down and kill him.

10 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 02, 2011 4:18 pm

I personally think the Al'Quaeda will be just as dangerous, even without their leader. If anything them being unorganized could lead, in my opinion, even greater resistance/attackings.

View user profile

11 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Ganthan wrote:Naturally I'm skeptical of this information but I really hope it's true. I also hope that this doesn't cause Obama to get reelected. He's still a terrible president.

But seriously, I'm glad that this will most likely seal his second term. He gonna need it if his effort to undo all the shit Dubya and his bunch of criminals did to the U.S.

View user profile

12 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Pietja wrote:A quote that I found somwhere on the interwebz :

"R.I.P. Osama Bin Laden:Champion of Hide & Seek 2001~2010"

I'm not gonna deny it, it made me lol.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Same here! =)

View user profile http://nikolai-bartolf.deviantart.com/

13 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Wed May 04, 2011 7:33 am

And one things that bugs me off - they whacked him in Islamabad.

ISLAMABAD, a frickin' capital of Pakistan. Yeah, Pakistani weren't hiding him at all.
And yet, they found him after 10 years. In the capital city of Pakistan.

Hell, he must have pissed Pakistani goverment in some way.

I bet it was because he was late with paying rent for his hideout.

"Sure, Osama, you can kill people, that's cool. But please pay the rent, 'kay?"

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

14 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Wed May 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Pietja wrote:And one things that bugs me off - they whacked him in Islamabad.

ISLAMABAD, a frickin' capital of Pakistan. Yeah, Pakistani weren't hiding him at all.

No dude, it wasn't in Islamabad it was in a town a few kilo's wind direction from Islamabad, in a town with a very similar name,Abbottabad.... ok... maybe a suburb of Islamabad, but Bellville is also a suburb of Cape Town that is technically a city in it's own right.

View user profile

15 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Fri May 06, 2011 1:11 am

MicasR wrote:
Pietja wrote:And one things that bugs me off - they whacked him in Islamabad.

No dude, it wasn't in Islamabad it was in a town a few kilo's wind direction from Islamabad, in a town with a very similar name,Abbottabad.... ok... maybe a suburb of Islamabad, but Bellville is also a suburb of Cape Town that is technically a city in it's own right.
He was only in Abbottabad because Costelloabab hat too high real estate prices.

View user profile http://www.airpatrolonline.net

16 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Mon May 09, 2011 2:58 pm

Senior Counter-Terrorism Expert, Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik claims Bin Laden's Death a political motivated hoax. Says terrorist leader died back in late 2001 from complications arising from Marfan Syndrome.

Interview starts at 5:26.

Pieczenik's Biography:
Dr. Steve Pieczenik is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and the co-creator of the New York Times best-selling "Tom Clancy's Op-Center" and "Tom Clancy's Net Force" book series. He is also one of the world's most experienced international crisis managers and hostage negotiators. His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for four U.S. administrations.

Dr. Pieczenik trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an M.D. from Cornell University Medical College and a Ph.D. in International Relations from M.I.T. He was the first psychiatrist ever to receive a PhD. focusing on international relations. He served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker.

During his career as a senior State Department official, Dr. Pieczenik utilized his unique abilities and expertise to develop strategies and tactics that were instrumental in resolving major conflicts in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Europe and the United States.

Dr. Pieczenik was the principal International Crisis Manager and Hostage Negotiator under Secretaries Kissinger and Vance. During this time he developed conflict resolution techniques that were instrumental in saving over five hundred hostages in different terrorist episodes, including the Hanafi Moslem Seizure in Washington, DC, the TWA Croatian Hijacking, the Aldo Moro Kidnapping, the JRA Hijacking, the PLO Hijacking, and many other incidents involving terrorists such as Idi Amin, Muammar Quaddafi, Carlos, FARC, Abu Nidal and Saddam Hussein.

Dr. Pieczenik helped develop negotiation strategies for major U.S.- Soviet arms control summits under the Reagan administration. He was also involved in advising senior officials on important psycho-political dynamics and conflict mediation strategies for President Carter's successful Camp David Peace Conference. In 1991, Dr. Pieczenik was a chief architect of the Cambodian Peace Conference in Paris. He is currently an advisor to the Department of Defense.

Dr. Pieczenik has started several successful companies, employing his methodologies in various industries, including investment banking, publishing and television/film.

Last edited by KaZe on Mon May 09, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated link description.)

View user profile

17 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Tue May 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Long and short. Gas is still high, the economy is still in the tank. Bin Laden had been killed or died like 9 or more times. They had his body since Bush jr but didn't bring it out Because Madeleine Albright couldn't keep her mouth shut. So, Obama is rolling it for a quick popularity boost. Because he has been fucking up.

View user profile

18 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Tue May 10, 2011 5:52 pm

rpx wrote:Long and short. Gas is still high, the economy is still in the tank. Bin Laden had been killed or died like 9 or more times. They had his body since Bush jr but didn't bring it out Because Madeleine Albright couldn't keep her mouth shut. So, Obama is rolling it for a quick popularity boost. Because he has been fucking up.

im quite tired of arguing against this conspiracy theory. lol im just gonna say its not true, and say come up with your own oppinions based on facts, dont emulate the oppinions of others.

View user profile

19 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Tue May 10, 2011 11:57 pm

osama bieng dead now, or before doesnt change the fact that america has broken thier own constitution by not giving him a trial

View user profile

20 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Wed May 11, 2011 12:48 am

rpx wrote:Long and short. Gas is still high, the economy is still in the tank. Bin Laden had been killed or died like 9 or more times. They had his body since Bush jr but didn't bring it out Because Madeleine Albright couldn't keep her mouth shut. So, Obama is rolling it for a quick popularity boost. Because he has been fucking up.

Generally accurate, tho you did omit the part where Pieczenik bluntly states that he was told by a top general under Wolfowitz that the September 11th attack was an operation carried out under direction from the White House, did not involve Bin Laden at all, and too this day he is still trying to testify before a Grand Jury to name names of those involved. (That's kinda revelatory if you ask me considering he still works for the DOD.)

ugilick wrote:im quite tired of arguing against this conspiracy theory. lol im just gonna say its not true, and say come up with your own oppinions based on facts, dont emulate the oppinions of others.

It's not an opinion. He stated quite planely that the CIA/Intelligence Community KNEW for a FACT that Bin Laden was TERMINALLY ILL from Marfan Disease back in 2001. That he DIED in TORA BORA soon after 9/11 and that the people who commited the act of terrorism worked for an element of the US Government. I understand that's a hard thing to understand for those who haven't done the research, but the fact is this man has the background and the access to be able to support his claim. It also helps that his story corroborates with other sources such as:

France: In Search of Bin Laden's Urologist

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Bush Administration knew the Whereabouts of Osama

As such I would highly recommend doing some research into these matters before so casually dismissing them as "Conspiracy Theories". More and more that kind of labeling is used to pigeon-hole topics that people find uncomfortable in dealing with. A lot of well cited info exists on the web regarding this kind of stuff now, it's only a matter of whether you are willing too look at it..

But thats just my two cents.

View user profile

21 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Wed May 11, 2011 12:51 am

bigro wrote:osama bieng dead now, or before doesnt change the fact that america has broken thier own constitution by not giving him a trial

True, but we've been ignoring it for a long time as it stands. Ain't nothing changed. Crying or Very sad

View user profile

22 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Wed May 11, 2011 3:42 am

meh, everyone has gotten all tangled up in a web of secrets and lies and now its starting to get people in trouble. it would be better if everyone spilled the beans and told the truth....but that wouldnt be very profitable now would it Wink

View user profile

23 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Wed May 11, 2011 5:50 pm

bigro wrote:osama bieng dead now, or before doesnt change the fact that america has broken thier own constitution by not giving him a trial
He was one of America's top wanted men and was wanted dead or alive.

View user profile

24 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Wed May 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Lunar wrote:He was one of America's top wanted men and was wanted dead or alive.

Please explain to me why the FBI sees fit to not list him as the mastermind behind 9/11 then?

View user profile

25 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead on Thu May 12, 2011 6:09 am

KaZe wrote:
Lunar wrote:He was one of America's top wanted men and was wanted dead or alive.

Please explain to me why the FBI sees fit to not list him as the mastermind behind 9/11 then?
Because we don't know for sure if he did it or not but it pretty much puts him as a suspect for 9/11 when it says "Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world."

View user profile

26 Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead Today at 6:15 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum