Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well, We've Had Furry...

+9
EmfinnFZ
26_9
GothGuru
cenaris
not_cenaris
Silverslate
TheGreatHibiki
tigerfan51087
BenRG
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Well, We've Had Furry... Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 am

BenRG

BenRG

Well, we've had furry! We've had F/F! We've had leather-clad (Vanity)! It seems like we're going through the fetishes on SA so, in some ways, today's strip was inevitable.

Well, We've Had Furry... SA_0687_small

Yep! We're gonna do WG too! Razz

Is it me, or was it inevitable that it would be the Quads that would come up with a real-world instant-bloat potion? If Pip is really that hard up, just that alone would probably solve his financial problems forever!

2Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:14 am

tigerfan51087

was kinda hoping it would be Kat...

3Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Is it wrong of me to see Kat similarly poofed up and the two (Art and Kat) comforting one another on the couch? Perhaps even Art spouting his oblivious comforting words that makes Kat blush a bit. Then I would be happy...er.

4Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Silverslate

Silverslate

Calling it now, the next strip will be Art on the couch, annoyed at his sudden weight problem. Kat will walk by and make a fat joke and how Art has recently let himself go. Art will say something like "Yeah, the girls messed with the orange juice." Cue the last strip showing a panicked Kat in mid-gulp drinking the juice.

5Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:18 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

I think that's amazing.

6Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:21 pm

cenaris

cenaris

Going through fetishes

So when are going to get to Kat and Vanity vs the horny tentacles?

7Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:56 pm

GothGuru

GothGuru

Get Hillary to drink that.
Then they can play Bunny Ball!

Signature
Warning, my spelling is very bad.
Leave no pun behind.

8Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:25 pm

tigerfan51087

inb4 weirdos like me start asking JJ to make drawings of his girls as fatties.

9Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:34 pm

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Silverslate wrote:Calling it now, the next strip will be Art on the couch, annoyed at his sudden weight problem. Kat will walk by and make a fat joke and how Art has recently let himself go. Art will say something like "Yeah, the girls messed with the orange juice." Cue the last strip showing a panicked Kat in mid-gulp drinking the juice.
I can totally picture that. That is awesome.

10Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:43 am

26_9

Mutagenes in juice. Muto-joos!

11Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 am

tigerfan51087

Fat!Art kinda looks a little like Andrew Dickman (no offense if you're reading this, AWD!)

12Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:04 pm

BenRG

BenRG

26_994 wrote:Mutagenes in juice. Muto-joos!
Idea IIRC, the Quads developed something with that particular name some time ago. It made a house plant big and a bug even bigger.

I wonder if this prank item is descended from the same work...

13Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:00 am

EmfinnFZ

Kat has got to be supplied with some sizable quantities of this...
And access to Hilary's lunch.

That bunny has it coming.

http://cityofsteam.com/

14Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Wed May 25, 2011 4:46 pm

McClaw

cenaris wrote:Going through fetishes
So when are going to get to Kat and Vanity vs the horny tentacles?
Had that with the "haunted house" strip.
(Well, you didn't say they had to be molested by the tentacles!)
Razz

15Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Thu May 26, 2011 6:27 am

Winds

Winds

Is it fair to say Jack is "going through the fetishes"?
I think not.

16Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Fri May 27, 2011 3:02 am

EmfinnFZ

tigerfan51087 wrote:inb4 weirdos like me start asking JJ to make drawings of his girls as fatties.

Way, waaaaaaay too late...

http://cityofsteam.com/

17Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Martian Samurai

already had hilary and Kat as fighter girls, plus...nightmare induced make out scene.

18Well, We've Had Furry... Empty Re: Well, We've Had Furry... Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Youchip

Youchip

I demand something inbetween!
ie. my avatar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum