Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

There's problem with Sequential Art

+8
Kolemegil
willdye
Frist
cenaris
GothGuru
Youchip
Mindscrambler
beardy
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty There's problem with Sequential Art Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:24 pm

beardy

There is, honest.

It's just to damn irregular. It's not updated often enough.

Other than that, its a mighty fine piece of writing, coupled with splendid art work.

Is it wrong to get the hots for a furry female?

2There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty I see no problems. Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Mindscrambler

Mindscrambler

beardy wrote:There is, honest.

Other than that, its a mighty fine piece of writing, coupled with splendid art work.

There's  problem with Sequential Art Sa_04010

I think I like these moments the best.

3There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Youchip

Youchip

you made an account to say that? lol
I see no problems if its something drawn by jollyjack
if you are attracted to anything by disney however then ill refuse to acknowledge your existence Smile

4There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:15 pm

GothGuru

GothGuru

Everybody ignores Beatrice Potter.
Sure, Flopsy, Mopsy, and Mrs. Tillywinkle are not very hot, but technically, they are furry.
I'm going to spare you links to hot pictures of Brandy Harrington.

5There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 pm

cenaris

cenaris

As much of a bitch Hilary, when Jack wants to turn on the fetish fuel, that dream scene comes out as pure gold.

6There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Youchip

Youchip

There's  problem with Sequential Art 10-98

7There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Frist

Frist

beardy wrote:

Depends on what you yourself deem as "wrong" in terms of attraction. That's up to you 8).

8There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 pm

willdye

willdye

beardy wrote: It's not updated often enough.

I concur with your frustration, but SA just doesn't bring in enough money for Jack to work on it full time. Unless the "how to make money" situation changes, fans of the strip will just have to be patient. It might diminish your frustration to set up a reminder system in Google Calendar or somesuch to check the site once every year. I've considered that option myself. To avoid the hassle of checking the site manually, I wrote a script to just poll the site once every day or two, and fetch the latest comic for me when one emerges. Maybe it would be better to just poll it once every month or so...

9There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Mindscrambler

Mindscrambler

willdye wrote: To avoid the hassle of checking the site manually, I wrote a script to just poll the site once every day or two, and fetch the latest comic for me when one emerges.

WANT!!

10There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 am

cenaris

cenaris

Youchip wrote:There's  problem with Sequential Art 10-98
Clever Very Happy

11There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:57 pm

willdye

willdye

Mindscrambler wrote:
willdye wrote:I wrote a script to just poll the site once every day or two, and fetch the latest comic for me when one emerges.
WANT!!
I'm happy to share, but the script is in a language called Bash, and uses a utility called 'wget', so it only works under Linux (or something similar like Cygwin or OSX). If you fit that description, let me know and I'll grab a copy for ya.

If you're strictly a Windows user, you might be better off using Page2RSS to turn the latest-comic page into an RSS feed. For example:

http://page2rss.com/page?url=www.collectedcurios.com/sequentialart.php

Once you have it set up as a standard RSS feed, there are lots of options for monitoring it. If you use iGoogle as your home page, for example, you could create a widget that monitors the RSS feed. Whenever a new comic is posted, the iGoogle widget should change within about four hours.

12There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Mindscrambler

Mindscrambler

too much work, sad day

13There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Kolemegil

Step 1) Use Firefox or Google Chrome.
Step 2) Get the SiteDelta AddOn.
Step 3) Watch Sequential Art and let SiteDelta tell you when it has updated.

I watch over 20 different webcomics using it.

Last edited by Kolemegil on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added direct link to SiteDelta's homepage. You can find it by doing an AddOn search too.)

14There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Rai028

Rai028

beardy wrote:There is, honest.

ADIK ka??? I think Mr. Phillip M. Jackson have some other errands other that doing sequential art strips.. and besides it's not easy to think for new strip and things to draw!!!

https://www.facebook.com/ryaustria

15There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Sat May 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Redyns

Redyns

beardy wrote:Is it wrong to get the hots for a furry female?

Nope =^~^=

16There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Sat May 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Youchip

Youchip

unless they smelled bad of course
but this is purely visual

17There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Wed May 11, 2011 5:18 pm

GothGuru

GothGuru

Youchip wrote:unless they smelled bad of course
Cats smell fine.
It's their litterboxes that you notice if you don't clean them everyday.
What were we talking about again?

18There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Wed May 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Redyns

Redyns

GothGuru wrote:What were we talking about again?
We were talking about whether or not it was okay to get the hots for a furry character.

19There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Youchip

Youchip

GothGuru wrote:
Youchip wrote:unless they smelled bad of course
Cats smell fine.
It's their litterboxes that you notice if you don't clean them everyday.
What were we talking about again?

kat uses a litterbox? pale

20There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Wed May 11, 2011 7:41 pm

ugilick

i dont think so... Question

21There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Mon May 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Redyns

Redyns

-.-' i think the general idea here was that cats use litterboxes and they smell. But Kat (the character) and other cat-based furries don't use litterboxes, and so they don't smell.

22There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Mon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Youchip

Youchip

I dont think jack likes his characters to be called furries Razz

23There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Wed May 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Redyns

Redyns

Oh Razz my bad. SORRY!!! lol =^~^=

24There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Thu May 19, 2011 9:05 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

They are fuzzy. Cute cuddly little things with the powers to turn you fat(er), de-molecularize the very binds that govern the laws of physics, slink about in perky goth mysteries, cause sexual frustrations and wacky hijinks... or just claw the hell out of your clothes for sales browsing. Thankfully all without a smell factor. Hell I'd find Pip's bodily functions MUCH more disgusting than Kat's or any of them. Two words. Double Flush.

Thus is the reason we come back. Because even though the long times between updates every now and then, and such, people here are looking for all those things. and the jokes are pretty good too.

*Plants his 'Art & Kat 4ever' sign on his bit o green then sits beside it.*

I'm sticking around. Not to mention Scarlet is cuter than hell. I demand Scarlets!

25There's  problem with Sequential Art Empty Re: There's problem with Sequential Art Thu May 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Redyns

Redyns

XD I second that motion! And incidentally so does my gf. She loves Scarlet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum