Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:48 pm

26_994 wrote:Well, I could use car accumulator and a couple of wires for collecting the energy (or, maybe, i just could plug it with standard power cord and 0,5 V (ferrum charge) -> 220 V voltage transforer).

But if it went wrong wouldn't it just send more energy into the slanky, making it 'splode faster?

I have nothing to say about fixing the situation, but running like hell would be the best thing to do now, maybe jump on a plane and fly to china as you watch your town be 'sploded by a friggin SLANKY.

View user profile

27 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Zjonni wrote:Cavorite! Outstanding. But will it go through a complete Wellsian transmogrification before exploding?

I dunno, Verne.
Depends on the Julian Date(Jules Vern). Twisted Evil

View user profile

28 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm

Mmm... I dare say the puns be gettin' pirty thick...

View user profile

29 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 am

Grandia wrote:
26_994 wrote:Well, I could use car accumulator and a couple of wires for collecting the energy (or, maybe, i just could plug it with standard power cord and 0,5 V (ferrum charge) -> 220 V voltage transforer).

But if it went wrong wouldn't it just send more energy into the slanky, making it 'splode faster?

I have nothing to say about fixing the situation, but running like hell would be the best thing to do now, maybe jump on a plane and fly to china as you watch your town be 'sploded by a friggin SLANKY.

Well, I was thinking about creating a power plant or a power source for some time machines... damn, KAT! TRY TO REQUEST A TIME MACHINE !!!

View user profile

30 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:13 am

Ummm...You really want the Fearsome Foursome meddling with time travel??!! Gah!!!

View user profile

31 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Well, maybe "interuniverse travel", if you want. I guess I could handle such a nicies.

View user profile

32 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Frankly, based on past evidence, it is literally lethally unwise to allow the Quads to mokey with (or squirrel with, if you prefer) any device more complicated and with more engineering 'loose ends' than, say, a propelling pencil. I suspect even that would be 'iffy'. affraid

View user profile

33 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Shognu37 wrote:Ummm...You really want the Fearsome Foursome meddling with time travel??!! Gah!!!

Yes! More than you can possibly imagine, yes.

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

34 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:49 pm

26_994 wrote:Well, maybe "interuniverse travel", if you want. I guess I could handle such a nicies.

"Number of the Beast" with the quads replacing Robert H's multiple (ever-so-preachy) self-inserts? What could possibly be better?

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

35 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Read the book when I was younger. Still have a copy somewhere. Would be really interesting to see JJ's take.

View user profile

36 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:53 pm

LOVE IT!!! i really love when the girls do some experiments...where could that slanky explode?? i hope no one will get hurt EXEPT PIP!!! ahahaha Twisted Evil

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/ryaustria

37 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:22 pm

EmfinnFZ wrote:
Shognu37 wrote:Ummm...You really want the Fearsome Foursome meddling with time travel??!! Gah!!!

Yes! More than you can possibly imagine, yes.
I'm all for Kat and Art's son or daughter arriving with a warning from the future.
(Packed, taped, stamped, and shipped.) Wink

View user profile

38 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:56 am

EmfinnFZ wrote:
Shognu37 wrote:Ummm...You really want the Fearsome Foursome meddling with time travel??!! Gah!!!

Yes! More than you can possibly imagine, yes.
Nothing good will come from this. Shocked

View user profile
Shognu37 wrote:
EmfinnFZ wrote:
Shognu37 wrote:Ummm...You really want the Fearsome Foursome meddling with time travel??!! Gah!!!

Yes! More than you can possibly imagine, yes.
Nothing good will come from this. Shocked

The universe as it stands is (if rounded off after 10 significant decimal places) 100% hostile to all life. How could one that comes into being under the guidance of The Quads not be an improvement?

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

40 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:16 am

OOOOhhh, let's see. A -known- hostile universe vs. a universe that may explode or act very, very strange at any time. Problem!!!???

View user profile

41 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:02 am

@ Shognu37

I'll stick with this universe over anything created by the Quads. At least something vaguely resembling logic as well as the laws of cause and effect reign here! Razz

View user profile

42 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Shogun37 wrote:OOOOhhh, let's see. A -known- hostile universe vs. a universe that may explode or act very, very strange at any time. Problem!!!???

BenRG wrote:
I'll stick with this universe over anything created by the Quads. At least something vaguely resembling logic as well as the laws of cause and effect reign here! Razz

Pfft. You boring pro-logic bigots... Nothing but a lot of rationalists!

View user profile http://cityofsteam.com/

43 Re: Cracked Perpetual Motion? With a Slanky?! on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:40 am

Yup. And smug with it, too.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum