Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Squirrels with arm canons

+6
Zaran
Lazarus Firenze
wolfman-al
xivk
Xenathos
cenaris
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Squirrels with arm canons Empty Squirrels with arm canons Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 am

cenaris

cenaris

For those in the B3ta know, a play on words. For everyone else, it's nice to see Scarlet's armour actually packs heat. Will it be little shots or a continuous beam I wonder?

2Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:28 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

We`ll see... We`ll see...

But I figure its a small gun. The blastlighting also isn`t that big.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

3Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:34 am

xivk

Not sure of the armor, im more interested of the kids in the things mouth. o_o

http://xivk.deviantart.com/

4Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:07 pm

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

Damn you, JJ!
Its your fault when I loose my job, The current strip made me laugh so loud that my boss almost noticed that I surf in the web instead of working.

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

5Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Lazarus Firenze

Lazarus Firenze

Work and surf. Thats how I get by at college.

6Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Zaran

Zaran

Lazarus Firenze wrote:Work and surf. Thats how I get by at college.

Gotta keep that in mind when I graduate in a few months.... Very Happy

http://zaranr.deviantart.com

7Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

Hmm, think Noisy Cricket, al la MIB and you might get an idea.

Remember, this was supposed to be a robot, now it's a powered suit. My question is if she fires that wrist blaster of hers, is she going to get thrown backwards by the recoil or is the suit going to compensate for it.

Scarlett, think of the children before you start shooting that thing!

Then shoot anyway! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

8Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:33 am

26_9

Humm...Names are speaking,aren't they?
So,my appromaxely weapon list for each of them:

1.Heat Radiating Collider
2.Foton Radiating Projector
3.Radioactivity Radiator
4.Freezer (as Heat Warp Soaker)

Powered with Singularity\Warp power generators

Smile
14,8<18,so

5. Wave Radiator
Powered with Wave Convertor

9Squirrels with arm canons Empty Beam or pulse? Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:07 pm

BenRG

BenRG

There's no reason why it can't be both, you know. So long as the heat sinks are strong enough and the mechanism is hardened for higher stresses.

As for the type... well, it's probably a generic 'blaster' (neutron or ionised proton particle packet or stream). USAF were working on something like this for their SDI program so it would make sense if Scarlet and the girls perfected the technology for Quinten.

FWIW, I'm hoping the Steel Squirrel suit has various weapons options - blast cannon for close-in work, shoulder laser for long range/sniping work and a railgun on the other shoulder for launching a variety of ordinance packages. Oh, and don't forget the energy sword and shield for melee combat. And the rocket boots! I want rocket boots too! Cool

There is manga and then there is the Quinten Quads. Very Happy

10Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:20 pm

Smelge

Smelge

I'd prefer Forks with Norks.

11Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:02 pm

26_9

I think about anywave emitters.

12Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:25 am

BenRG

BenRG

Well, we know that they're lasers now. Very, very powerful lasers that can blow holes through tree trunks from richochets. For reference, that's about the same effect as a 30mm anti-tank round from the big gattling gun on the A-10 tank-buster plane. I shudder to think what that thing would do to an unprotected organic target but I suspect the outcome would look a bit like a modern art installation.

13Squirrels with arm canons Empty Re: Squirrels with arm canons Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:11 pm

26_9

"Anywave emitter":12% ready...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum