Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now with Gav-Defy® anti-gravity coating!

+15
Kyderra
jollyjack
tigerfan51087
GothGuru
Shognu37
Silverslate
BeDaOrLiSeAr
Worgendonor
Nighthawke
Retsof
Ryker
Grandia
AwesomeDon46
Xenathos
scienceguy8
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

scienceguy8

scienceguy8

Now with Gav-Defy® anti-gravity coating! SA_0673_small

Not as dramatic or as destructive as I thought it would be, but...

http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

Xenathos

Xenathos

Wait for it... WAIT FOR IT...

Lets see what this arc gives us.

I like Kats` new look btw Wink

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

AwesomeDon46

AwesomeDon46

Magnets. Really strong magnets.

Grandia

The next thing you know it's going to "malfunction" and explode above either Art's or Pip's head.

Ryker

Ryker

Grandia wrote:The next thing you know it's going to "malfunction" and explode above either Art's or Pip's head.

Or it could land on the computer and erase everything on it.

Retsof

Retsof

Nah, magnets wouldn't do it, it's made of metal, it'd stick to itself. I'm going with a localised artificial gravity feild. How they managed to fit the generator in the slinky I have no idea.

Nighthawke

Nighthawke

Looks like the girls are at it agian...

I WANT ONE!! afro

Worgendonor

Worgendonor

Did Kat get um, a little... bustier?

Is it wrong for me to notice that?

Grandia

Very, very wrong indeed.

Or it could just be as the title of the thread implies. It's just got some paste or liquid on it that's allowing it to act like a computer and have a firewall that goes "NOPE. NO GRAVITY". I'm sticking with my firewall idea.

AwesomeDon46

AwesomeDon46

Retsof wrote:Nah, magnets wouldn't do it, it's made of metal, it'd stick to itself. I'm going with a localised artificial gravity feild. How they managed to fit the generator in the slinky I have no idea.

Polarity. Get around that one!

jk

BeDaOrLiSeAr

BeDaOrLiSeAr

Nanobots... plz be Nanobots...

Silverslate

Silverslate

Worgendonor wrote:Did Kat get um, a little... bustier?

Actually, if you refer to when she was wearing her Lara Croft-esque outfit, you'll notice that it's just the perspective. In fact, you could argue that her bust is slightly smaller in comparison, currently.

Shognu37

Worgendonor wrote:Did Kat get um, a little... bustier?

Hm. Was going to mention that myself. Cute AND busty??!! We're DOOMED I tell you! DOOMED! Men's brains all over the planet are detonating!!
Ahem. Was planning on doing a Kirk "KHAAAAAANNNNN" imitation, but was afraid I'd have to explain the joke.

Shognu37

However, the way she (doesn't) react is really funny. Looks up, more or less shrugs her shoulders, ignores it. Great.

GothGuru

GothGuru

Retsof wrote:Nah, magnets wouldn't do it, it's made of metal, it'd stick to itself. I'm going with a localised artificial gravity feild. How they managed to fit the generator in the slinky I have no idea.
Local Gravity. The atomic particles are ignoring the planet's gravity and concentrating on the nearest mass.

It's crawling up your leg!

affraid

tigerfan51087

fucking magnets

how do they work?

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

tigerfan51087 wrote:fucking magnets

how do they work?

Witchcraft.

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

Kyderra

Kyderra

It will probably never stop now... like those brooms from fantasia.
but instead of having a catchy tune "POMAPOM PA POM" it will just keep going "TSSH TSSH TSSH".

The Doctor

The Doctor

Shognu37 wrote: However, the way she (doesn't) react is really funny. Looks up, more or less shrugs her shoulders, ignores it. Great.

I think she has become used to this sort of thing happening. I mean come on, after everything that's happened to her so far, wouldn't you?

Shognu37

Sure. And at least the girls only use their powers to avoid boredom.

wolfman-al

wolfman-al

http://www.airpatrolonline.net

BenRG

BenRG

AwesomeDon46 wrote:Magnets. Really strong magnets.
Close. I'm voting for sequential electromagnets, one on each ring. They fire off one after the other, attracting the ring to one on the other end of the arc but repelling from the other end. This would cause the slinky to move. It's basically a biomimietic technology based on how worms move. Deceptively simple, especially with the nanoelectronics to control it and the power source, which is likely some kind of zero-point energy tap.

The problem appears to be that they have hit a "Sorcerer's Apprentice's Broomstick" problem. They can make it go up the stairs. The problem is that there is no way to stop it. Ever.

There are two things that immediately occur to me:

1) The Quinten Quads are clearly smart enough to do anything, no matter how cutting edge and how many boundaries it knocks flat. This is worrying;

2) I have clearly been thinking about how one would make a slinky go up stairs for a long time. This is very worrying.

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

AwesomeDon46 wrote:Magnets. Really strong magnets.

HOW DO THEY WORK?

tigerfan51087

see JJ's response.

Xenathos

Xenathos

jollyjack wrote:Witchcraft.

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum