Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chewing on your finger...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:38 am

Chewing a funger...

Noramlly it is a sing of being, in the first order, relaxed. All the rest is authored by Freud's fans (not by Freud by his own).

View user profile

27 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Firstly; am I the ONLY one who noticed that in the last panel Art dropped down behind the couch, presumably to "hide" everything below his shoulders?

Secondly; if the way my husband acts and speaks on the subject is anything to go by, it's a turn on mostly because of the obvious innuendo of a cylindrical piece of flesh entering the mouth of a woman. Seems like pretty easy to figure out to me.

View user profile

28 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 pm

I never really thought it it that way^

View user profile

29 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Art is, but he's afraid of a repeat of the KatLap misunderstanding.

As for the know what I mean?
It ended with, "So what's it like?"

View user profile

30 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:19 am

Youchip wrote:I never really thought it it that way^
Well, not all of us have perverse minds. This could be an advantage or a disadvantage on this board, depending on your point of view. Very Happy

View user profile

31 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:37 am

Youchip wrote:I never really thought it it that way^

Well, there are some things obvious to women, and there are some things obvious to men... Twisted Evil

Girls putting their thumb between their front teeth in clubs, for example. An inviting gesture.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

32 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:18 pm

She has got to know the effect she has on the poor guy. Especially after the whole "Kat of Warcraft" thing.

View user profile

33 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:18 pm

And not to mention the closet incident in the Denizen Underground?

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

34 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:08 am

I've mentioned.

View user profile

35 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:27 am

Who says Kat doesn't know she has that kind of effect on Art. Who says she isn't purposely torturing him.

Those deceptive females playing with our week minds and will!!

View user profile

36 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 am

Xan wrote:Who says Kat doesn't know she has that kind of effect on Art. Who says she isn't purposely torturing him.

While I can't read Jack's mind (thank God!!)I don't believe she knows quite what Art's feelings are...Yes, I'm contradictng myself. Deal. Anyway, Art may be too close for her to see him in quite that fashion. Been there, done that. Got the t-shirt to prove it.

View user profile

37 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:17 am

Shognu37 wrote:
Xan wrote:Who says Kat doesn't know she has that kind of effect on Art. Who says she isn't purposely torturing him.

While I can't read Jack's mind (thank God!!)I don't believe she knows quite what Art's feelings are... Yes, I'm contradictng myself. Deal. Anyway, Art may be too close for her to see him in quite that fashion. Been there, done that. Got the t-shirt to prove it.
I have to agree with you there. He's Kat's Art-shaped friend, not a guy. That's why she looks so surprised, she wouldn't have that effect on her (straight) female friends, so why does she have that effect on Art?

Familiarity breeds contempt but it also breeds denial.

View user profile

38 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:40 pm

BenRG wrote:
Shognu37 wrote:

While I can't read Jack's mind (thank God!!)I don't believe she knows quite what Art's feelings are... Yes, I'm contradictng myself. Deal. Anyway, Art may be too close for her to see him in quite that fashion. Been there, done that. Got the t-shirt to prove it.
I have to agree with you there. He's Kat's Art-shaped friend, not a guy. That's why she looks so surprised, she wouldn't have that effect on her (straight) female friends, so why does she have that effect on Art?

Familiarity breeds contempt but it also breeds denial.
Though, I concur with some of your points, that Kat and Art have a very close friendship. I do find it hard to believe Kat is 100% oblivious of her effect on a member of the opposite gender.
Although, Kat is more of a playful kitty. She was most likely enacting an innocent experiment, and the results she got wasn't all what she expected.
Lets not forgot that Art had the similar effect over Kat once, however it wasn't something intentional.

View user profile

39 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:26 pm

I like this strip for two reasons. Number one, Kat looks extremely sexy chewing on her finger. Wink And number two, I like strips that outline Kat and Art's sexual tension towards each other. In the words of Haley Smith: "They just need to f**k and get it over with."

View user profile

40 Re: Chewing on your finger... on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 am

jollyjack wrote:She wears longer duds un winter.
Her teeny-tiny vest-thing isn't good in the cold....too thin....

But some winter strips depict her dressing teeny-tiny vest-thing...

Oh, I just noticed I posted in a topic two years old. Sorry.

View user profile

41 Re: Chewing on your finger... Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum