Collected Curios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chewing on your finger...

+21
GothGuru
Dreas_Dris
26_9
ANTIcarrot
Youchip
Ganthan
Frist
Vordreller
scienceguy8
the good samaritan
tigerfan51087
friney23
Sylentknight
not_cenaris
Pietja
Xenathos
jollyjack
BenRG
TheGreatHibiki
Damien Darkside
cenaris
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Chewing on your finger... Empty Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:38 am

cenaris

cenaris

I suppose it does
Chewing on your finger... SA_0661_small Wink

2Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:46 am

Damien Darkside

Damien Darkside

GOD DAMMIT I JUST MISSED IT

However, I am glad I am not missing this. Tension is <3 for me in comics.

3Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:53 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

... Hot damn! I think that pose, curled up on the couch looking over her shoulder at Art, that adding that finger there makes her look sexy...er.

+1 for Art/Katness.

4Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:05 am

BenRG

BenRG

I'm with Hibiki. If there ever was a SA strip that was a tip of the hat to Art/Kat shippers, it is this one.

Ah, Kat! You asked the wrong person the wrong question and did so whilst in the wrong posture. Now, I wonder how long it will take Art's brain to reboot and whether she'll have to get the Denziens to carry him to his room until then.

BTW - I notice that this was a subtly new costume for Kat in this strip with the jacket over her shirt. Of course, Kat can make anything look good. It's the feline in her.

5Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:10 am

cenaris

cenaris

BenRG wrote:
BTW - I notice that this was a subtly new costume for Kat in this strip with the jacket over her shirt. Of course, Kat can make anything look good. It's the feline in her.
It looks like a one piece bodysuit with a Jacket. Very Rogue looking.

6Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:25 am

jollyjack

jollyjack
Admin

She wears longer duds un winter.
Her teeny-tiny vest-thing isn't good in the cold....too thin....

https://collectedcurios.forumotion.net

7Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:26 am

cenaris

cenaris

But she's covered in fur. Wouldn't that be insulate her enough? She must be boiling with an extra warm layer on.

8Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:33 am

Xenathos

Xenathos

cenaris wrote:But she's covered in fur. Wouldn't that be insulate her enough? She must be boiling with an extra warm layer on.

Cats love warmth. Maybe that also counts for Kat.

Dang... everything what I wanted to say is allready sayd...

https://www.youtube.com/user/XellXenathos

9Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:46 am

Pietja

"I'll need to think about that one...

... after discussing it with Rosie Palms.
"

http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

10Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:14 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Yes!

11Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Sylentknight

Sylentknight

I can't see how, now that she's discovered this little kink in Art's armor, she, in a very cat-like way, isn't going to use it to toy with him. Razz

12Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:05 pm

friney23

friney23

I note that the shading on kat in the last frame is much more exaggerant in the last frame than in most pictures of her. (I like it Razz )

13Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:33 pm

tigerfan51087

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/SequentialArt

Unresolved sexual tension

also, TvTropes Derail.

14Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 pm

the good samaritan

the good samaritan

Oh, Kat. You little tease.

15Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:29 pm

scienceguy8

scienceguy8

tigerfan51087 wrote:http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/SequentialArt

Unresolved sexual tension

also, TvTropes Derail.

Why did you link to TV Tropes? I just spent the past hour or two just flipping through its pages on Sequential Art, Order of the Stick, and Penn & Teller's Bullshit.

http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

16Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:39 am

Vordreller

Yes, he'll have to "think" about that one.

Wink wink nudge nudge.

17Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:07 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

Vordreller wrote:Yes, he'll have to "think" about that one.

Wink wink nudge nudge.
Say no more.

18Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:27 am

Vordreller

TheGreatHibiki wrote:

Wink wink nudge nudge.
Say no more.
Know what I mean, know what I mean?
Eh eh eh eh eh?

19Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:11 pm

not_cenaris

not_cenaris

Wait a minute. She's not chewing on her finger! It's not even in her mouth!

20Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Frist

Frist

Woah, where'd the couch go in panel 3?

Awesomely sex. Love it!

21Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Ganthan

Vordreller wrote:
TheGreatHibiki wrote:

Wink wink nudge nudge.
Say no more.
Know what I mean, know what I mean?
Eh eh eh eh eh?
Chewing on your finger... Donotexplain

22Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:05 am

Youchip

Youchip

I like this weeks strip Razz

23Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:37 am

ANTIcarrot

I'm with Kat. I don't get it either. Must be a cultural thing.

24Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:53 am

cenaris

cenaris

ANTIcarrot wrote:I'm with Kat. I don't get it either. Must be a cultural thing.
It's mainly seen as cute/sexy or playful in most western culture

25Chewing on your finger... Empty Re: Chewing on your finger... Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:32 am

TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki

innocence and naivte is so much... fun... to corrupt. then there is the induendo then the sexual tension thing. the chewing means many a thing. it's all in the mannor of how it's done. Kat's sorta the 'I dunno what it means so I'll do it to try and figure out what... what is up with the prat?' sort of thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum