Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Uwe Boll is at it again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Uwe Boll is at it again... on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:18 am

...and it's par for the course I guess... Suspect

np: Plastikman - Kriket (Kompilation)

View user profile

2 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:27 am

And he's still managing to get money to make his abominations how?

View user profile

3 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:34 am

Good for him - bad for us?

Meh, I enjoyed those flicks by Uwe that I had a chance to watch . But they should sell/rent them with 0,5l bottle of vodka for the "Uwe Effect"(better than Axe effect!). And that's a compliment, because even 0,7l on two couldn't help Michael Bay's Transformers to be even slilghtly better than those Uwe movies I watched.

What I'm more concerned is that he's making something about Auschwitz. Not in a good way.

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

4 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:39 am

German guy
Decided to make a movie about Nazi's most twisted scheme
"Not in a good way"
"Not in a good way" implying it'll be done in a way that breaches German law concerning Nazis in film.

That'll go down well...

View user profile

5 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:29 am

Nah, it's not about his nationality or views. It's about his... erm... sensitivity as an artist(who smiled? admit it! Very Happy). With the one that he has he should stick to making movies based on games if he needs to make 'em and stay away from delicate subjects, wich Auschwitz-Birkenau were and - to some extent - still are.

Although he could make remake of "Ilsa - She-Wolf of the SS". He has enough sensitivity for that. Very Happy

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

6 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:43 pm

He did a Movie on Far Cry?

Jesus, hope he doesn't plan on Far Cry 2 or I'm going to personally shove a stick of Dynamite where the sun doesn't shine.

View user profile

7 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Just don't go see it. Eventually when he runs out of money there will be no more of this crap.

View user profile

8 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:28 am

rpx wrote:Just don't go see it. Eventually when he runs out of money there will be no more of this crap.
You'd think that. But he apparently has manipulated loopholes in German law to get money. Whether or not those loopholes have been closed by now I have no idea.

View user profile

9 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:49 pm

cenaris wrote:And he's still managing to get money to make his abominations how?

A loophole in German tax law. He doesn't make enough revenue from the movies themselves back in what he spends. He gets it from German government in a loophole that they are currently trying to close.

View user profile

10 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Pandora wrote:
cenaris wrote:And he's still managing to get money to make his abominations how?

A loophole in German tax law. He doesn't make enough revenue from the movies themselves back in what he spends. He gets it from German government in a loophole that they are currently trying to close.

Sounds kinda like the main plot in the Producers, except this method is legal!

View user profile http://www.gilberti-industries.com/

11 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:24 pm

scienceguy8 wrote:
Pandora wrote:
cenaris wrote:And he's still managing to get money to make his abominations how?

A loophole in German tax law. He doesn't make enough revenue from the movies themselves back in what he spends. He gets it from German government in a loophole that they are currently trying to close.

Sounds kinda like the main plot in the Producers, except this method is legal!

Pretty much.

View user profile

12 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:17 am

BTW - In some other webcomic universe not even Oregon Trail is safe from being bollocksed up by Uwe... Very Happy

np: !!! - Hello? Is This Thing On? (Louden Up Now)

View user profile

13 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:32 am

Leak wrote:BTW - In some other webcomic universe not even Oregon Trail is safe from being bollocksed up by Uwe... Very Happy

np: !!! - Hello? Is This Thing On? (Louden Up Now)

Breaking your back in a lab is infinitely more enjoyable than watching Uwe Boll.

View user profile

14 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:14 am

i enjoyed the postal movie...

View user profile

15 Re: Uwe Boll is at it again... Today at 1:36 pm

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Similar topics

-

» Uwe'Boll

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum