Collected Curios

The new forum for all things related to collectedcurios.com.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 No. on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Let's see, last year, she was a robot. This year's Halloween, she's gonna be a vampire :0!

View user profile

2 Re: No. on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:49 pm

NOM NOM NOM

The fast-track to a vampire.

View user profile
By coincidence, I've been playing a video game, derived from a web comic, called "Blade Kitten":

...but it turns out she's a bounty hunter, not a vampire hunter like the other "Blade". Never mind.

View user profile

4 Re: No. on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:31 am

willdye wrote:By coincidence, I've been playing a video game, derived from a web comic, called "Blade Kitten":

...but it turns out she's a bounty hunter, not a vampire hunter like the other "Blade". Never mind.
I played through that. The game's much better made than Sonic 4. I'm serious there.

View user profile

5 Re: No. on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Third post is a derailment. That's quick. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, someone needs to explain to explain to the squirrel girls that in most stories vampires are depicted less glamorous. Not that I want to ruin their fun, but given what else the gang has encountered they just might succeed. Hell, even if vampires don't exist in the comic, those four might be able to preform some science and make it happen anyway.

View user profile

6 Re: No. on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:30 pm

Frist wrote:

Let's see, last year, she was a robot. This year's Halloween, she's gonna be a vampire :0!

I fear what ongodly things will occur on the onset of this kind of naievety.

By the way, her changing expressions are awesome- particularly in contrast to Art's complete lack of expression.

Good job, Art. Just say NO.

View user profile

7 Re: No. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:42 am

No to the blood junkies?

I bet Pip would love to be bitten by the gang of four. Very Happy

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

8 Re: No. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Pietja wrote:No to the blood junkies?

I bet Pip would love to be bitten by the gang of four. Very Happy

Too many wrong images just popped up. Shocked

View user profile

9 Re: No. on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:31 pm

I'm thinking that while he might not mind a bit of playful nibbling, he'd likely object to the idea of his blood being on the *outside* of his body... I know I generally do.

View user profile

10 Re: No. on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:39 am

Meh. I donate blood once a few months and I always love the dizzines afterwards. The I-Don't-Care attitude wich it gives me. And sleeping afterwards is killer.

Not to mention free chocolatte! Ten of them! Very Happy

Also :

View user profile http://pietja8t8.deviantart.com/

11 Re: No. on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Hallo Spec?

Ew. Seems as boring as the routine in the 454th strip was.

View user profile

12 Re: No. on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:52 pm

Pip should pull whatever's out of the shoestring budget pile, strap Scarlet down and make her watch it. I'm sure she'd be freaked beyond compare.

View user profile

13 Re: No. on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:31 pm

cenaris wrote:Pip should pull whatever's out of the shoestring budget pile, strap Scarlet down and make her watch it. I'm sure she'd be freaked beyond compare.

It would ruin her...

View user profile

14 Re: No. on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:23 pm

Pietja wrote:Meh. I donate blood once a few months and I always love the dizzines afterwards. The I-Don't-Care attitude wich it gives me. And sleeping afterwards is killer.

Not to mention free chocolatte! Ten of them! Very Happy

Also :

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4872/zombiez.jpg

Well, I meant via some form of biting. Given the girls talents I suppose it's not so far fetched to figure they'd come up with something to extract it in a slightly more humane manner.

Also:

HAHAHA! Oh, I do find more humor in that than I probably should.

View user profile

15 Re: No. on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:33 pm

the good samaritan wrote:By the way, her changing expressions are awesome- particularly in contrast to Art's complete lack of expression.
Agreed. Each of the four panels shows a very different emotion, each of which is well-drawn by JJ. The range of emotions on her very expressive face, and the speed with which those emotions change, does a great job of conveying her youthful personality. The arc with Vanity and Kat was a good one, but the innocent enthusiasm of the squirrel girls gives the comic a kind of energy that's fun to read. It's good to see Scarlet again.

View user profile

16 Re: No. on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:12 am

This is semi off-topic but it fits in with willdye's last post. For some reason, I always think Scarlet's lines in an accent, a sort of semi-Japanese, semi-Central-European. It just seems to fit her wide-eyed innocence and how Jack writes her dialogue.

View user profile

17 Re: No. on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 am

I know this is old, but Pet Shop Boys had one funny moment in giving long cutting teeth instead of long fangs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niwrx19lUQg

1987, but who cares...

View user profile

18 Re: No. Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum